Common Room

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:45 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:

Alice giggles and snuggles Psycho, "Have you been a good boy, kuppy?"

( It was quite fun, but Alice misseded you guys very very much. T_T )

-Psycho nods, finishing the last of the meat on his bone- [ Of course I have! I'm awesome! >Smile]
( We missed her too! X( -Huggles her very, very tightly-)

(Alice was lost within the amount of people of Tumblr... T_T )

Alice smiles, bouncing happily and just huggling him.

( Poor thing. -Huggles- T__T .. YOU WERE EXPOSED TO ALL THE DANGER OF THE INTER-WEB!!!!! DDDDX)
-Psycho burped, dropping his bone- [ .. Oops. ._.] -He looks at Alice- [ No touchie! DDDX]
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KellyGirl0224 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:47 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
KellyGirl0224 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
KellyGirl0224 wrote:(*bounces on*

So this is where everyone iiiiissss. :P *happy after finding the link to this website on ROM after 15 minutes. 8) *)
( Well...sorta. ^^; It's for our old KOZ characters~ )

(*salute* Okie! *wasn't in old ROM, so slinks away to the lurking corner* :tongue: )
( Weeeellll, you're gonna be in the new KOZ right?? You could bring that character in! ^^ Do you want an icon for them? )

(Thanks so much! An icon would be great, but I think I'll just stick to lurking for awhile. I'm still trying to figure out forumotion, and I'm a biiiiit distratced at the momento. :) )

KellyGirl0224

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:*Rapunzel peeks in a little nervously as she looks around; she holds Hodari close to her as she walks into the room, smiling when she sees everyone*

*a little timid girl, clings to Rapunzel's dress as she looks around* A lot of people, Mommy...

*Rapunzel nods and pats the little girl on her head gently* I know. But they're all very friendly, sweet-heart.

*the little girl nods but stays behind Rapunzel still*

*Mowgli walks in wearing sunglasses and chews on a random tooth pick*

-Rora smiled walking up to Rapunzel- Hey girlfriend. Razz -She blinks at the little girl- And mini girlfriend.. ._.
-Psycho waved at Mowgli- [ Sup Moogli Oogli! >8D]
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KellyGirl0224 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
KellyGirl0224 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:(XD XD XDXD Hi Kelly!!! *huggles you*

Also, Kelly, I've decided to randomly adopt you on the internet, that okay with you? XD XD )

Alice looks up to Sora and smiles brightly, "HI!!! training's going well....I just haven't seen Hikari lately" Sad

She blinks at Maddy and tilts her head, "Hi?"

(EIDNIEBDIBWJNLNLANOBEDBW I'M BEEEEEING ADOPTED?!?!?! *dances* )

( XD XD XD If you wish to be. XD )

(Yes! I wish to beeeee. XDDDDD )

KellyGirl0224

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-09-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:00 pm

( ^__^)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy twitches* 'Such a charming feature...'

*Sora blinks* Ummm...I think we'll need a strand of Aurora's hair.

-Psycho nodded- [ I know,huh. ^-^]
-Rora looked up, hearing her name. She looks at Sora and Luke- What? O.O
-Luke walks over to her and plucks out a hair from her head, running over to Sora- o_o
-Rora blinks, then shrugs walking away-
*Maddy deadpans* 'I'm a baby and I don't burp like that. And it's good for me to burp!'

*Sora nods* Good. Now... We need a cauldron.
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 pm

KellyGirl0224 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( Weeeellll, you're gonna be in the new KOZ right?? You could bring that character in! ^^ Do you want an icon for them? )

(Thanks so much! An icon would be great, but I think I'll just stick to lurking for awhile. I'm still trying to figure out forumotion, and I'm a biiiiit distratced at the momento. Smile )
( Lol alright. Well, I'll be prepared to make one if you want it! Wink )
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:03 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy twitches* 'Such a charming feature...'

*Sora blinks* Ummm...I think we'll need a strand of Aurora's hair.

-Psycho nodded- [ I know,huh. ^-^]
-Rora looked up, hearing her name. She looks at Sora and Luke- What? O.O
-Luke walks over to her and plucks out a hair from her head, running over to Sora- o_o
-Rora blinks, then shrugs walking away-
*Maddy deadpans* 'I'm a baby and I don't burp like that. And it's good for me to burp!'

*Sora nods* Good. Now... We need a cauldron.

-Psycho blinks at her- [ So why don't you? .__.]
-Luke bit his lip, looking around- Where do we find that?
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:05 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Rapunzel peeks in a little nervously as she looks around; she holds Hodari close to her as she walks into the room, smiling when she sees everyone*

*a little timid girl, clings to Rapunzel's dress as she looks around* A lot of people, Mommy...

*Rapunzel nods and pats the little girl on her head gently* I know. But they're all very friendly, sweet-heart.

*the little girl nods but stays behind Rapunzel still*

*Mowgli walks in wearing sunglasses and chews on a random tooth pick*

-Rora smiled walking up to Rapunzel- Hey girlfriend. Razz -She blinks at the little girl- And mini girlfriend.. ._.
-Psycho waved at Mowgli- [ Sup Moogli Oogli! >8D]
*Rapunzel giggles* Hi Auro!! ^^ *she turns and guides the little girl to the front* This is Nehelenia. She's my..."daughter". *she gives a light wink to Aurora, trying to signal that the little girl isn't really her daughter, but it's a long story to explain* ( Really is.. .__. )

*Nehelenia waves shyly* H-hello. ( This is what she looks like. :3 )

*Mowgli turns to Psycho, pulling down his sunglasses* Hey stupid dog!! It's been a while!!!
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Cheyenne on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Alice giggles and nods, "Yes, I do quite like running"

She happily snuggles her kuppy and then pulls out a frisbee, throwing it to the side. She glances up and happily waves to the others, "HI!!"
avatar
Cheyenne

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:02 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Rapunzel peeks in a little nervously as she looks around; she holds Hodari close to her as she walks into the room, smiling when she sees everyone*

*a little timid girl, clings to Rapunzel's dress as she looks around* A lot of people, Mommy...

*Rapunzel nods and pats the little girl on her head gently* I know. But they're all very friendly, sweet-heart.

*the little girl nods but stays behind Rapunzel still*

*Mowgli walks in wearing sunglasses and chews on a random tooth pick*

-Rora smiled walking up to Rapunzel- Hey girlfriend. Razz -She blinks at the little girl- And mini girlfriend.. ._.
-Psycho waved at Mowgli- [ Sup Moogli Oogli! >8D]
*Rapunzel giggles* Hi Auro!! ^^ *she turns and guides the little girl to the front* This is Nehelenia. She's my..."daughter". *she gives a light wink to Aurora, trying to signal that the little girl isn't really her daughter, but it's a long story to explain* ( Really is.. .__. )

*Nehelenia waves shyly* H-hello. ( This is what she looks like. :3 )

*Mowgli turns to Psycho, pulling down his sunglasses* Hey stupid dog!! It's been a while!!!

(Sorry! My mom was talking to me about something. Plus Google Chrome keeps hating on me. >.<)
-Rora looked from Rapunzel to Nehelenia- Wow that's a mouthful.. O.O -She waved at the little girl- Hey ... you. .__.
( Aww, she looks cute! ^^)
-Psycho frowned a little- [ I'M NOT STUPID! DDDX]
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Cheyenne wrote:Alice giggles and nods, "Yes, I do quite like running"

She happily snuggles her kuppy and then pulls out a frisbee, throwing it to the side. She glances up and happily waves to the others, "HI!!"

-Psycho immediately straightens up, seeing Alice throw the frisbee and makes a dive for it. He sniffs the toy and starts gnawing on it- [ >:3]
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Cheyenne on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:14 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:Alice giggles and nods, "Yes, I do quite like running"

She happily snuggles her kuppy and then pulls out a frisbee, throwing it to the side. She glances up and happily waves to the others, "HI!!"

-Psycho immediately straightens up, seeing Alice throw the frisbee and makes a dive for it. He sniffs the toy and starts gnawing on it- [ >:3]

Alice giggles and runs over to him, "Give it back and I'll throw it again!!" XD XD
avatar
Cheyenne

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:Alice giggles and nods, "Yes, I do quite like running"

She happily snuggles her kuppy and then pulls out a frisbee, throwing it to the side. She glances up and happily waves to the others, "HI!!"

-Psycho immediately straightens up, seeing Alice throw the frisbee and makes a dive for it. He sniffs the toy and starts gnawing on it- [ >:3]

Alice giggles and runs over to him, "Give it back and I'll throw it again!!" XD XD

[ No! Mine! >.<] -Psycho runs away with the frisbee in his mouth-
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Cheyenne on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:19 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:Alice giggles and nods, "Yes, I do quite like running"

She happily snuggles her kuppy and then pulls out a frisbee, throwing it to the side. She glances up and happily waves to the others, "HI!!"

-Psycho immediately straightens up, seeing Alice throw the frisbee and makes a dive for it. He sniffs the toy and starts gnawing on it- [ >:3]

Alice giggles and runs over to him, "Give it back and I'll throw it again!!" XD XD

[ No! Mine! >.<] -Psycho runs away with the frisbee in his mouth-

Alice giggles and runs after him. "Come onnnn!! Pwease!!?"
avatar
Cheyenne

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Cheyenne wrote:

Alice giggles and runs after him. "Come onnnn!! Pwease!!?"

[ Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-veeeerrrr!!!] -Psycho ran even faster, not noticing the wall he was headed for until he crashed into it- [ x___x]
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Cheyenne on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:25 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:

Alice giggles and runs after him. "Come onnnn!! Pwease!!?"

[ Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-veeeerrrr!!!] -Psycho ran even faster, not noticing the wall he was headed for until he crashed into it- [ x___x]

Alice gasps and runs over, "Kuppy!!! Are you okay??"
avatar
Cheyenne

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:

Alice giggles and runs after him. "Come onnnn!! Pwease!!?"

[ Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-veeeerrrr!!!] -Psycho ran even faster, not noticing the wall he was headed for until he crashed into it- [ x___x]

Alice gasps and runs over, "Kuppy!!! Are you okay??"

-Psycho let out a pained moan as he shakily got up- [ Yea... >.< I'm a-awesome remember? >.o]
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy deadpans* 'I'm a baby and I don't burp like that. And it's good for me to burp!'

*Sora nods* Good. Now... We need a cauldron.

-Psycho blinks at her- [ So why don't you? .__.]
-Luke bit his lip, looking around- Where do we find that?
( Had to eat dinner, sorry! )

*Maddy pouts* 'Because I will grow up to be a young lady. And young ladies do not burp.'

*Sora looks around before he spots one* Ha ha! *he grabs it and pours a whole bunch of potions in it* o3o
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Cheyenne wrote:Alice giggles and nods, "Yes, I do quite like running"

She happily snuggles her kuppy and then pulls out a frisbee, throwing it to the side. She glances up and happily waves to the others, "HI!!"
*Maddy continues to looks at Alice*'Good then. You can teach me once I am ready. Do not go too fast though, please.'

*Rapunzel smiles and waves* Hi Alice! ^^

*Mowgli grins and goes over to Alice, hugging her tight*
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy deadpans* 'I'm a baby and I don't burp like that. And it's good for me to burp!'

*Sora nods* Good. Now... We need a cauldron.

-Psycho blinks at her- [ So why don't you? .__.]
-Luke bit his lip, looking around- Where do we find that?
( Had to eat dinner, sorry! )

*Maddy pouts* 'Because I will grow up to be a young lady. And young ladies do not burp.'

*Sora looks around before he spots one* Ha ha! *he grabs it and pours a whole bunch of potions in it* o3o

( it's okay! X3)
-Psycho snorted- [ Sure they do! It's bad if you keep all that gas in you know.. just open your mouth an' let it all out! >Surprised]

-Luke watched Sora pour the potions in, in awe- ... Is it ready? O3O
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Rapunzel giggles* Hi Auro!! ^^ *she turns and guides the little girl to the front* This is Nehelenia. She's my..."daughter". *she gives a light wink to Aurora, trying to signal that the little girl isn't really her daughter, but it's a long story to explain* ( Really is.. .__. )

*Nehelenia waves shyly* H-hello. ( This is what she looks like. :3 )

*Mowgli turns to Psycho, pulling down his sunglasses* Hey stupid dog!! It's been a while!!!

(Sorry! My mom was talking to me about something. Plus Google Chrome keeps hating on me. >.<)
-Rora looked from Rapunzel to Nehelenia- Wow that's a mouthful.. O.O -She waved at the little girl- Hey ... you. .__.
( Aww, she looks cute! ^^)
-Psycho frowned a little- [ I'M NOT STUPID! DDDX]
*Rapunzel giggles, rolling her eyes* Nehelenia! XD

*Nehelenia smiles sheepishly* Hi.

*Mowgli snorts* Ok. And I'm not a chick magnet. Rolling Eyes
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:12 am

FantasticalWonder wrote:Galen chirped happily when she saw Psycho, flying over to him and landing lightly beside him. [Psycho! It is wonderful to see you again!! ^^] she beamed up at Peter. [I am doing quite well, thank you!]

Omar arched an eyebrow at Psycho and then smiled when he saw Rora. "Hey Bloody Mary," he frowned slightly at Luke. "Didn't you die?" he deadpanned at Peter and then chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Nice to see you too,"


Peter beamed at Galen and blinks
[I've never notice your feathers were as red as my hair.And we both can fly! ] 8'D
he said touched by the emotions (*facepalms* xD)

Peter chuckled at Omar and beams
"How've you been?"^-^
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

(@Steffi *dies for 100th time at the lokis* x___x)

Peter giggled
"Let's be frewnds" ^_^

Ashitaka rolled his eyes amused and took a step closer
"Of course I would.i'm the prince of darkness remember?" >Smile

( DDDDDDX -Revives you with unknown power- o_o)

-Psycho blinks- [ .. I thought we were already friends.. ._. .. Did you lie to me? D:]

-Luke back away from Ashi- I'm not gay... .__.

( Thankies!^_^*hugs*)

Peter blinked
"Uh...I dunno...Myabe now officially," ;D
he said holding out a palm at him

Ashitaka deadpans
"Alright ,you give me no choice" -___-
pulls out his dark sword
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:18 am

KagomeSenpai wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( XDDD Tee hee. )

*Maddy blinks* 'I don't know. Not now. You are too young.'

*Sora laughs* So cuuuute. XD *he wiggles his finger happily*

*Maddy sighs quietly and sucks her thumb* 'You think that Mother.. But it's alright. Adults don't have has broad a mind as babies.'

Ari blinks and flails
"But you have the same age as me!"DX
she giggled at Sora and huffs as she saw the finger moving and tights her grip giving Sora a sarcastic serious face

Sica chuckled and kisses maddy's forhead
"Why do I have the feeling you'll become much calmer than Ari?"
*Maddy looks to her sister* 'True... But my brain is more develops. .__.'

*Sora chuckles then blinks at Arietty* O.O Uhh...

*Maddy blinks* '...Well...I think I've gotten your genes, Mother. Thus I am much calmer while Arietty has Father's genes.'

Ari flailed again
"Awwww" T____T

she blinked at Sora and cooed cutely before taking his finger and her mouth and starts nomming on it happily o3o

Sica blinked at her daughter and cocks her head to the side curiously
"So,what would you like to do Maddy?" ^_^
she asked smiling softly
(if Sica would understand what Maddy says she'd be all: O_________________________________O My daughter is a prodigy ;__Wink
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum