Common Room

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  FantasticalWonder on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:51 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
FantasticalWonder wrote:

Rora deathpans- Don't faint again. Please. -.- I will slap the bloody hell out of you.
( Sinbad: >_> ... He's just lucky I'm stuck on this bloody desert..
Steffi: .__. And you'll stay stuck in that bloody desert.))

Psycho blinks as he opened the map- Ummm ... uhh.... some place called: Bren-nen ..b-..... dirt. .__.

Omar blinked and nodded. "Alright, alright, I'm cool, I'm cool,"
(XDDDD Did you lose a bet or something?)

Galen blinked. "O.O Brenen bedirt?"

-Rora sniffs- Good cause ... I'm not.. ಥ_ಥ
(( Sinbad: No I um .. died. >_>..))

-Psycho blinks at her before looking back at the map, then at her before holding out the map for her to see- ._.' .. That's what it says, see?
(( I make such gorgeous maps. ._.))

Omar blinked in surprise. "Wait, you're not?? I thought you said you were . . . !"
(I see. XD Eaten by a kracken?)

Galen blinked and tilted her head at the castle. "Oh, Brenaning Castle. ^^"
avatar
FantasticalWonder

Posts : 715
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 21
Location : The TARDIS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
-Psycho said nothing and continued to stare at Rapunzel's bag- ...
(( Punzie.. run. •_•))
( Pfft. xD She ain't running no where. )

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow* What is wrong with you?

( XDDD)

-Psycho kept staring at the bag- Gimme. Gimme my bottle. .__.
( Ahh. Well, Howl should still protect her! XD Psycho can get kinda creepy lol )

*Rapunzel keeps her face straight* No.

( XDD Yes, yes he can. XDDD)

-Psycho stared ... and takes one baby step forward- ...
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:27 pm

FantasticalWonder wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Rora sniffs- Good cause ... I'm not.. ಥ_ಥ
(( Sinbad: No I um .. died. >_>..))

-Psycho blinks at her before looking back at the map, then at her before holding out the map for her to see- ._.' .. That's what it says, see?
(( I make such gorgeous maps. ._.))

Omar blinked in surprise. "Wait, you're not?? I thought you said you were . . . !"
(I see. XD Eaten by a kracken?)

Galen blinked and tilted her head at the castle. "Oh, Brenaning Castle. ^^"

-Rora stared at him- I can't drink rum. It- -Twitches- o__e ... (( I forgot to mention she's a bit touchy on the subject of rum. >>>; ))
(( Sinbad: Aye. Wouldn't hurt if the thing had it's teeth cleaned once a month... or at all. o_e))

Psycho blinks- ... Oh. Now read this part. .__. -He blinks, flipping over to the back-

( The tiny bottom print says: Of Trololoki Inc. but you know .. that's not very important so you can ignore it. :I)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
TheKHSProduction wrote:



-Rora nods and handed him yet ANOTHER bottle- :I

-Psycho nodded as he set the duck on the table- Oh and by the way; it was already dead when I found it. ._. This tree kinda just .. um .. fell on the duck as it was swimming ... and doing it's duck thing. .. I was there though.. behind the tree but y'know that was just a coin-ci-di-di-dense. .__.

Peter sobbed again opening the bottle
"And even ashi tried to kill meh!And I dunno why Janey is fùcking sick dabudidadublublo" T^T
he started to cry and chugs down the bottle
"NOBODY LOVES ME!!!!!!"T______________________T

Ashitaka looked at him deathapnning
"Does this face look like it would care?"-__-

-Rora slowly nodded, handing him two bottle of rum- Rum does.. kinda .. eheh :I

-Psycho blinked- No. .. It just looks like a butt, heheh. >=D
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:55 am

FantasticalWonder wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( XP Pfft! Btw, if Psycho attacks Rapunzel, Howl should jump in and save her. ._. )

*Rapunzel still doesn't hug him as she keeps her eyes shut* No. Nothing good will happen to me. Nothing HAS. Why would I start believing it now??!!

(XD Okay)

Howl's eyes softened, and he cupped her face in his hands. "Because just as all good things must end, so must all bad things. I know it seems hopeless, but this won't last forever,"
( *nod* You better do it, Howl! ):< )

*Rapunzel turns her head* It will! Nothing is going to change for me now. I just don't believe it...!
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:57 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
-Psycho said nothing and continued to stare at Rapunzel's bag- ...
(( Punzie.. run. •_•))
( Pfft. xD She ain't running no where. )

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow* What is wrong with you?

( XDDD)

-Psycho kept staring at the bag- Gimme. Gimme my bottle. .__.
( Ahh. Well, Howl should still protect her! XD Psycho can get kinda creepy lol )

*Rapunzel keeps her face straight* No.

( XDD Yes, yes he can. XDDD)

-Psycho stared ... and takes one baby step forward- ...
( Hahaha xD )

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow before huffing and taking a step back* Careful! My boyfriend is nearby. You do anything, and he will single-handedly beat you to a pulp!
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:53 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
TheKHSProduction wrote:



-Rora nods and handed him yet ANOTHER bottle- :I

-Psycho nodded as he set the duck on the table- Oh and by the way; it was already dead when I found it. ._. This tree kinda just .. um .. fell on the duck as it was swimming ... and doing it's duck thing. .. I was there though.. behind the tree but y'know that was just a coin-ci-di-di-dense. .__.

Peter sobbed again opening the bottle
"And even ashi tried to kill meh!And I dunno why Janey is fùcking sick dabudidadublublo" T^T
he started to cry and chugs down the bottle
"NOBODY LOVES ME!!!!!!"T______________________T

Ashitaka looked at him deathapnning
"Does this face look like it would care?"-__-

-Rora slowly nodded, handing him two bottle of rum- Rum does.. kinda .. eheh :I

-Psycho blinked- No. .. It just looks like a butt, heheh. >=D

Peter sobbed looking at her
"WHAAAAAAA?" T____T
he cried and opened the rum bottle
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYIN'?" T-T


Ashitaka smashed psycho hard against the wall deathpanning
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDD Yes, yes he can. XDDD)

-Psycho stared ... and takes one baby step forward- ...
( Hahaha xD )

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow before huffing and taking a step back* Careful! My boyfriend is nearby. You do anything, and he will single-handedly beat you to a pulp!
( x))
-Psycho paused, blinking- Since when do you have a boyfriend? O.o
( Sorry for the late reply. >.> I got a mosquito bite on my eyelid so.. yea.. I tried coming on here though but, then I gave up because it bothered me. >_<)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:00 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Rora slowly nodded, handing him two bottle of rum- Rum does.. kinda .. eheh :I

-Psycho blinked- No. .. It just looks like a butt, heheh. >=D

Peter sobbed looking at her
"WHAAAAAAA?" T____T
he cried and opened the rum bottle
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYIN'?" T-T


Ashitaka smashed psycho hard against the wall deathpanning

-Rora frowns as she handed him three more bottles- NOTHING! JUST DRINK YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! >8o

-Psycho screamed as he hit the wall. He blinked and then got up, dusting himself off- Truth hurts doesn't it? >8P
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:16 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Rora slowly nodded, handing him two bottle of rum- Rum does.. kinda .. eheh :I

-Psycho blinked- No. .. It just looks like a butt, heheh. >=D

Peter sobbed looking at her
"WHAAAAAAA?" T____T
he cried and opened the rum bottle
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYIN'?" T-T


Ashitaka smashed psycho hard against the wall deathpanning

-Rora frowns as she handed him three more bottles- NOTHING! JUST DRINK YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! >8o

-Psycho screamed as he hit the wall. He blinked and then got up, dusting himself off- Truth hurts doesn't it? >8P

Peter whimpered andthrows the bottles on the gound
"NUH!I DUNT WANNA!I DUN WANA DRINK DABLABJKQSLHBGIUEQRJHDBLEHHHHHHH" ç__________________ç
he cried putting his hands on his face after poking Rora
"I M NAWT A BIATCH YOU MEANIE!!!!!!"T-T

Ashitaka has left after pushing Psycho
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:


-Rora frowns as she handed him three more bottles- NOTHING! JUST DRINK YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! >8o

-Psycho screamed as he hit the wall. He blinked and then got up, dusting himself off- Truth hurts doesn't it? >8P

Peter whimpered andthrows the bottles on the gound
"NUH!I DUNT WANNA!I DUN WANA DRINK DABLABJKQSLHBGIUEQRJHDBLEHHHHHHH" ç__________________ç
he cried putting his hands on his face after poking Rora
"I M NAWT A BIATCH YOU MEANIE!!!!!!"T-T

Ashitaka has left after pushing Psycho

DRINK IT!!! D:< -Rora grabs his jaw, forcing his mouth open before dunking the rum down his throat-

-Psycho blinked after him and holds up the dead duck- What 'bout the duck? .__.
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:45 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDD Yes, yes he can. XDDD)

-Psycho stared ... and takes one baby step forward- ...
( Hahaha xD )

*Rapunzel raises an eyebrow before huffing and taking a step back* Careful! My boyfriend is nearby. You do anything, and he will single-handedly beat you to a pulp!
( x))
-Psycho paused, blinking- Since when do you have a boyfriend? O.o
( Sorry for the late reply. >.> I got a mosquito bite on my eyelid so.. yea.. I tried coming on here though but, then I gave up because it bothered me. >_<)
( o_O That's an odd place to get bitten. )

*Rapunzel twitches* What?? Since Ju-- *she shakes her head* I'm not going to do this. -__-
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:


-Rora frowns as she handed him three more bottles- NOTHING! JUST DRINK YOU LITTLE BITCH!!! >8o

-Psycho screamed as he hit the wall. He blinked and then got up, dusting himself off- Truth hurts doesn't it? >8P

Peter whimpered andthrows the bottles on the gound
"NUH!I DUNT WANNA!I DUN WANA DRINK DABLABJKQSLHBGIUEQRJHDBLEHHHHHHH" ç__________________ç
he cried putting his hands on his face after poking Rora
"I M NAWT A BIATCH YOU MEANIE!!!!!!"T-T

Ashitaka has left after pushing Psycho

DRINK IT!!! D:< -Rora grabs his jaw, forcing his mouth open before dunking the rum down his throat-

-Psycho blinked after him and holds up the dead duck- What 'bout the duck? .__.
(rora what are ya doin' to mah baby?;___; *hugs Peter*)
Peter swallows awkardly the dirnk and pushes Rora away with the bottle and coughs dangerously

Jane walked in her skin pale as snow and her eyes showing she was tired.She blinked at Psycho and the duck
"What are you doing with that duck?" o_O
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:27 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
-Psycho paused, blinking- Since when do you have a boyfriend? O.o
( Sorry for the late reply. >.> I got a mosquito bite on my eyelid so.. yea.. I tried coming on here though but, then I gave up because it bothered me. >_<)
( o_O That's an odd place to get bitten. )

*Rapunzel twitches* What?? Since Ju-- *she shakes her head* I'm not going to do this. -__-

( -Nods- I know. @-@ I can't believe I'm saying this but... I hope that insect freezes to death. .___. I really do. Like, it just flies outside all happy and shiz after biting me and it just stops, feeling all the coldness around it - cause it's really cold outside. ._. And it's wings just stop working because of the cold and it falls and dies. >=D)

Whyyyyyyy? :D -Psycho blinked-
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:


DRINK IT!!! D:< -Rora grabs his jaw, forcing his mouth open before dunking the rum down his throat-

-Psycho blinked after him and holds up the dead duck- What 'bout the duck? .__.
(rora what are ya doin' to mah baby?;___; *hugs Peter*)
Peter swallows awkardly the dirnk and pushes Rora away with the bottle and coughs dangerously

Jane walked in her skin pale as snow and her eyes showing she was tired.She blinked at Psycho and the duck

"What are you doing with that duck?" o_O

( She raped him like a man. .__.)

-Rora blinks, dropping the bottle and racing towards Jane,poking her lightly- O.O You look dead. .___.

-Psycho jumped and hide the dead animal behind his back- Nothing! o_o ...... Don't tell Galen. ._. (( Tell Galen. .-.))

avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:05 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:


DRINK IT!!! D:< -Rora grabs his jaw, forcing his mouth open before dunking the rum down his throat-

-Psycho blinked after him and holds up the dead duck- What 'bout the duck? .__.
(rora what are ya doin' to mah baby?;___; *hugs Peter*)
Peter swallows awkardly the dirnk and pushes Rora away with the bottle and coughs dangerously

Jane walked in her skin pale as snow and her eyes showing she was tired.She blinked at Psycho and the duck

"What are you doing with that duck?" o_O

( She raped him like a man. .__.)

-Rora blinks, dropping the bottle and racing towards Jane,poking her lightly- O.O You look dead. .___.

-Psycho jumped and hide the dead animal behind his back- Nothing! o_o ...... Don't tell Galen. ._. (( Tell Galen. .-.))


(O.O oh great now ALL of my Peters have been raped xDDDDD Must find something for CK Peter.... .-. *calls Reno*)

Jane stumbled slightly at Rora's poke
"W-What?"O_O
she said slightly to herself and pats her cheeks.She blinked then at Psycho and raises an eyebrow
"Tell whatThat you killed a duck?That's normal Psycho" -_-
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:40 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( She raped him like a man. .__.)

-Rora blinks, dropping the bottle and racing towards Jane,poking her lightly- O.O You look dead. .___.

-Psycho jumped and hide the dead animal behind his back- Nothing! o_o ...... Don't tell Galen. ._. (( Tell Galen. .-.))


(O.O oh great now ALL of my Peters have been raped xDDDDD Must find something for CK Peter.... .-. *calls Reno*)

Jane stumbled slightly at Rora's poke
"W-What?"O_O
she said slightly to herself and pats her cheeks.She blinked then at Psycho and raises an eyebrow
"Tell whatThat you killed a duck?That's normal Psycho" -_-

( O.O .. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Yes! Go get 'im. >:I)

-Rora blinked at her- You okay?
-Psycho made a face- For her it isn't....... I think. >_>;


Last edited by 64punkgirl86 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:15 pm

( You guys... my mom just came home with a pecan she stole from the supermarket. .___.)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:58 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
-Psycho paused, blinking- Since when do you have a boyfriend? O.o
( Sorry for the late reply. >.> I got a mosquito bite on my eyelid so.. yea.. I tried coming on here though but, then I gave up because it bothered me. >_<)
( o_O That's an odd place to get bitten. )

*Rapunzel twitches* What?? Since Ju-- *she shakes her head* I'm not going to do this. -__-

( -Nods- I know. @-@ I can't believe I'm saying this but... I hope that insect freezes to death. .___. I really do. Like, it just flies outside all happy and shiz after biting me and it just stops, feeling all the coldness around it - cause it's really cold outside. ._. And it's wings just stop working because of the cold and it falls and dies. >=D)

Whyyyyyyy? Very Happy -Psycho blinked-
( Lol, well...it has to go lay its eggs first. )

*Rapunzel deadpans* Because you are SO not worth it.
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 am

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( -Nods- I know. @-@ I can't believe I'm saying this but... I hope that insect freezes to death. .___. I really do. Like, it just flies outside all happy and shiz after biting me and it just stops, feeling all the coldness around it - cause it's really cold outside. ._. And it's wings just stop working because of the cold and it falls and dies. >=D)

Whyyyyyyy? Very Happy -Psycho blinked-
( Lol, well...it has to go lay its eggs first. )

*Rapunzel deadpans* Because you are SO not worth it.

( .... Fudge. Well I hope they hatch safely then. ._. It's not the kids fault anyway..)

But I SO am worth it. -Psycho smirks, mimicking her- >:3
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:28 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( She raped him like a man. .__.)

-Rora blinks, dropping the bottle and racing towards Jane,poking her lightly- O.O You look dead. .___.

-Psycho jumped and hide the dead animal behind his back- Nothing! o_o ...... Don't tell Galen. ._. (( Tell Galen. .-.))


(O.O oh great now ALL of my Peters have been raped xDDDDD Must find something for CK Peter.... .-. *calls Reno*)

Jane stumbled slightly at Rora's poke
"W-What?"O_O
she said slightly to herself and pats her cheeks.She blinked then at Psycho and raises an eyebrow
"Tell whatThat you killed a duck?That's normal Psycho" -_-

( O.O .. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Yes! Go get 'im. >:I)

-Rora blinked at her- You okay?
-Psycho made a face- For her it isn't....... I think. >_>;

(>Very Happy *grabs phone* .____. ....I forgot the were in medieval -_- *send tristus to him* TELL HIM PETER IS WAITING FOR HIIIIm!8D)

Jane held her head nodding slowy
"Yes.Don't worry.I'm just tired"
she said smiling a bit.
She blinked at Psycho then chuckles soflty
"Well you know,humans kill ducks too.For entertaining.So i don't think she minds" Smile
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:31 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( -Nods- I know. @-@ I can't believe I'm saying this but... I hope that insect freezes to death. .___. I really do. Like, it just flies outside all happy and shiz after biting me and it just stops, feeling all the coldness around it - cause it's really cold outside. ._. And it's wings just stop working because of the cold and it falls and dies. >=D)

Whyyyyyyy? Very Happy -Psycho blinked-
( Lol, well...it has to go lay its eggs first. )

*Rapunzel deadpans* Because you are SO not worth it.

( .... Fudge. Well I hope they hatch safely then. ._. It's not the kids fault anyway..)

But I SO am worth it. -Psycho smirks, mimicking her- >:3
( XDDDD )

*Rapunzel frowns* No. No you are not.
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:21 am

( GUYS!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A SKYPE DAY AND TALK TO EACH OTHER AND GOOF OFF AND HAVE AWKWARD SILENT MOMENTS! )
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:28 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:( GUYS!!!! WE SHOULD HAVE A SKYPE DAY AND TALK TO EACH OTHER AND GOOF OFF AND HAVE AWKWARD SILENT MOMENTS! )


( Surprised even if I'm not a fan of awkard silence we should one day indeed!8'D)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( O.O .. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Yes! Go get 'im. >:I)

-Rora blinked at her- You okay?
-Psycho made a face- For her it isn't....... I think. >_>;

(>Very Happy *grabs phone* .____. ....I forgot the were in medieval -_- *send tristus to him* TELL HIM PETER IS WAITING FOR HIIIIm!8D)

Jane held her head nodding slowy
"Yes.Don't worry.I'm just tired"
she said smiling a bit.

She blinked at Psycho then chuckles soflty
"Well you know,humans kill ducks too.For entertaining.So i don't think she minds" Smile

( XDDDD)

-Rora nodded, shrugging- Alright.

-Psycho blinked at her- That's even worse! o_o
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum