Common Room

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:20 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho blinks, his voice a faint whisper- You're gaaaaaaayyyyyyy-aaahhhh.... O_____O

( )

peter frowned suddenly
"I M NOT."

( )

-Psycho stared at him- Yes you aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... O__O

( )

Pete rpoked him growling
"i'm not!"

( )
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:30 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho blinks, his voice a faint whisper- You're gaaaaaaayyyyyyy-aaahhhh.... O_____O

( )

peter frowned suddenly
"I M NOT."

( )

-Psycho stared at him- Yes you aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... O__O

( )

Pete rpoked him growling
"i'm not!"

( )

-Psycho frowns at the poke- Okay fine. >:I

( )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho blinks, his voice a faint whisper- You're gaaaaaaayyyyyyy-aaahhhh.... O_____O

( )

peter frowned suddenly
"I M NOT."

( )

-Psycho stared at him- Yes you aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... O__O

( )

Pete rpoked him growling
"i'm not!"

( )

-Psycho frowns at the poke- Okay fine. >:I

( )

Peter smiled and gave him a bone

( )
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho frowns at the poke- Okay fine. >:I

( )

Peter smiled and gave him a bone

( )

-Psycho's eyes widened and he grins a huge grin- Alright! >8D .... You're still gay. .__. -He blinks, grabbing the bone and zooms away-

( )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho frowns at the poke- Okay fine. >:I

( )

Peter smiled and gave him a bone

( )

-Psycho's eyes widened and he grins a huge grin- Alright! >8D .... You're still gay. .__. -He blinks, grabbing the bone and zooms away-

( )

Peter blinked and sighs as he ran away.he sat down and hugs his knees
'I wonder how Janey is going...'

( )
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:55 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho's eyes widened and he grins a huge grin- Alright! >8D .... You're still gay. .__. -He blinks, grabbing the bone and zooms away-

( )

Peter blinked and sighs as he ran away.he sat down and hugs his knees
'I wonder how Janey is going...'

( )

-Psycho suddenly ran back in- Kay, I'm done. .__.

( )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:57 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho's eyes widened and he grins a huge grin- Alright! >8D .... You're still gay. .__. -He blinks, grabbing the bone and zooms away-

( )

Peter blinked and sighs as he ran away.he sat down and hugs his knees
'I wonder how Janey is going...'

( )

-Psycho suddenly ran back in- Kay, I'm done. .__.

( )

Peer blinked looking up and smiles slightly
"Burried it already?"

( )
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:59 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho suddenly ran back in- Kay, I'm done. .__.

( )

Peer blinked looking up and smiles slightly
"Burried it already?"

( )

-Psycho blinked- ..... Ye-No. :I

( )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:01 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho suddenly ran back in- Kay, I'm done. .__.

( )

Peer blinked looking up and smiles slightly
"Burried it already?"

( )

-Psycho blinked- ..... Ye-No. :I

( )

Peter blinked and cocked his head to the side
"No?So what did you do?"o.o

( )
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho blinked- ..... Ye-No. :I

( )

Peter blinked and cocked his head to the side
"No?So what did you do?"o.o

( )

-Psycho blinked at him, tilting his head slightly to eye the floor- Nothiiing... :I

( )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho blinked- ..... Ye-No. :I

( )

Peter blinked and cocked his head to the side
"No?So what did you do?"o.o

( )

-Psycho blinked at him, tilting his head slightly to eye the floor- Nothiiing... :I

( )

Peter narrowed his eyes at Psycho
"Psychoooooooo...."

( )
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Psycho slowly tilts his head to the side- Yeeeeesss, Gay looord? :I (( Psycho... @-@))

( )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:44 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:Psycho slowly tilts his head to the side- Yeeeeesss, Gay looord? :I (( Psycho... @-@))

( )

Peter rose an eyebrow
"What did you do?"

()
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:34 am

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:Psycho slowly tilts his head to the side- Yeeeeesss, Gay looord? :I (( Psycho... @-@))

( )

Peter rose an eyebrow
"What did you do?"

()


-Psycho stares- I made a hole. •_•

( )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:43 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:Psycho slowly tilts his head to the side- Yeeeeesss, Gay looord? :I (( Psycho... @-@))

( )

Peter rose an eyebrow
"What did you do?"

()


-Psycho stares- I made a hole. •_•

( )

Peter blinked and deathpanned
"Oh...great" -.-

()
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:


-Psycho stares- I made a hole. •_•

( )

Peter blinked and deathpanned
"Oh...great" -.-

()

-Psycho nods- [ Yes. ._.]

( XDDDD Awww -Huggles- :3)

-------

http://rpgraveyard.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=35
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum