Common Room

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:48 pm

( .. )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:


-Psycho stares- I made a hole. •_•

( )

Peter blinked and deathpanned
"Oh...great" -.-

()

-Psycho nods- [ Yes. ._.]

( XDDDD Awww -Huggles- :3)

Peter nodded and patted gently on Psycho's head
"good dog" ^-^

( x3 *huggles cuddles* We'll keep hugging each other until the end? ._. I DUNT MIND >:O XDDDDD)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:( .. )

( xDDDDD OMG THESE GIF:









YW Steffi x'D
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:53 pm

( :,3
XD Thank you so so Soooo much! I was having a really crappy week and I was ready to just crawl into my black hole of sadness and cry but now just as I saw this I did cry but of happiness so thank you... for giving me my smile back. ^-^ ... don't know where that came from but yea. ._. I just have all these feels, okay? >.< -Shuts up and hugs- ;_; )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho nods- [ Yes. ._.]

( XDDDD Awww -Huggles- :3)

Peter nodded and patted gently on Psycho's head
"good dog" ^-^

( x3 *huggles cuddles* We'll keep hugging each other until the end? ._. I DUNT MIND >:O XDDDDD)

-Psycho shook his head and stepped back, frowning- [ Don't touch me. >:I I'm awesome and awesome people don't get touched.] -Nods-

( XD -Huggle cuddles back- Until and even AFTER the end! >8D ... XDDDD)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:( :,3
XD Thank you so so Soooo much! I was having a really crappy week and I was ready to just crawl into my black hole of sadness and cry but now just as I saw this I did cry but of happiness so thank you... for giving me my smile back. ^-^ ... don't know where that came from but yea. ._. I just have all these feels, okay? >.< -Shuts up and hugs- ;_; )

( Surprised *huggles you* Awww I'm sorry for that!I really am Sad I was very tired this week too >_o but Loki and tumblr made me smile again!^^ .So 'm glad I made you smile Very Happy If you need to vent we're always here sissy <3 Never.NEVER. feel lonely!Cause you have a loooooooooooot of friends who loves you!<333 *huggles* It's perfectly okay Steffi ^^ Concider me as a vent box.AND PROUD TO BE >:O If I can help you I will!^-^
Maybe I had a feeling you were feeling back?o.o i just felt like Loki venting for mah sissy >:O Okie found some others 8'D













(yus Loki it sih!>;O points at window*)


and muuuuuch more xD)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:29 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho nods- [ Yes. ._.]

( XDDDD Awww -Huggles- :3)

Peter nodded and patted gently on Psycho's head
"good dog" ^-^

( x3 *huggles cuddles* We'll keep hugging each other until the end? ._. I DUNT MIND >:O XDDDDD)

-Psycho shook his head and stepped back, frowning- [ Don't touch me. >:I I'm awesome and awesome people don't get touched.] -Nods-

( XD -Huggle cuddles back- Until and even AFTER the end! >8D ... XDDDD)

Peter rolled his eyes playfully
"I forgot that"
he chuckled and waved at sica who walked into the room.Seeing peter she sighed hevily and went over to them
"Peter.Can I talk to you?"
Peter nodded looking up
"Alone"
she said sternly and Peter stood up blinking and Sica guided him to another room
(dunt worry psychothey'll be back soon Smile )

(*huggles cuddles snuggles back* And even AFTER the AFTER of th end !>8O....XDDD)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 pm

( -Huggles- X,3 Thank you.! And, it's snowing over there? O.O .. Bring some ova' here. .__. XDDD I'm kidding and maybe. ^-^ You could be like an empath or something. XD Feeling other's feels is powerful. -Nods- Also, I'm also your vent box if you ever need me. ^__^)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho shook his head and stepped back, frowning- [ Don't touch me. >:I I'm awesome and awesome people don't get touched.] -Nods-

( XD -Huggle cuddles back- Until and even AFTER the end! >8D ... XDDDD)

Peter rolled his eyes playfully
"I forgot that"
he chuckled and waved at sica who walked into the room.Seeing peter she sighed hevily and went over to them
"Peter.Can I talk to you?"
Peter nodded looking up
"Alone"
she said sternly and Peter stood up blinking and Sica guided him to another room
(dunt worry psychothey'll be back soon Smile )

(*huggles cuddles snuggles back* And even AFTER the AFTER of th end !>8O....XDDD)

( Is she gonna tell him that Jane's preggers? O.O)

-Psycho blinked ... then started chasing his tail- [ >:c]

( -Huggle Snuggles King Kong style back- ^__^ Yes!!)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:18 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:( -Huggles- X,3 Thank you.! And, it's snowing over there? O.O .. Bring some ova' here. .__. XDDD I'm kidding and maybe. ^-^ You could be like an empath or something. XD Feeling other's feels is powerful. -Nods- Also, I'm also your vent box if you ever need me. ^__^)

(*huggles cuddles* \^_^/ And okie,well not today but this weekend and monday too ._. At school everybody was like: "OMG!IT S SNOWIN!!!!>:OOOOOO" me with my little hat and freezing like hell" Yaaaaay o___e"
*seds some to you but not too much* >:O
today the sun is shining!O-O'
*nods* i noticed that earlier,but becaus eof events of last year I lost all comfort and trust in me.So yeah >_o but it's great!When you know the people very well you're sometimes like: i know you lyiiiiiiin' >:3"
Okay thanks,I mostly try to keep things to myself but Elli and many other people said it isnt good...But I still don't like talking about it..anyway!><")
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:22 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho shook his head and stepped back, frowning- [ Don't touch me. >:I I'm awesome and awesome people don't get touched.] -Nods-

( XD -Huggle cuddles back- Until and even AFTER the end! >8D ... XDDDD)

Peter rolled his eyes playfully
"I forgot that"
he chuckled and waved at sica who walked into the room.Seeing peter she sighed hevily and went over to them
"Peter.Can I talk to you?"
Peter nodded looking up
"Alone"
she said sternly and Peter stood up blinking and Sica guided him to another room
(dunt worry psychothey'll be back soon Smile )

(*huggles cuddles snuggles back* And even AFTER the AFTER of th end !>8O....XDDD)

( Is she gonna tell him that Jane's preggers? O.O)

-Psycho blinked ... then started chasing his tail- [ >:c]

( -Huggle Snuggles King Kong style back- ^__^ Yes!!)

(yeppers ^^ I wont rp him for a while after that cause...Uh... He'llrunaway >.< *coughs* wonderful weather today ._.)

A couple of minutes after they talked a hard slamming window was heard and Sica called "Peter!" but no response.Sica walked into the main room back sighing heavily and sat down in front of arietty who wasplkaying with a toy (she came with her.Sorry for not presising it>_o)
"Vrooooooooooooooom" O3O
the baby giggled playing happily and Sica smiled softly before giggling at Psycho
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 am

( XDDD Ah, I see. And thanks! -Happily recieves snow- ^.^ And really? O.O Hmm.. -Blinks at window- Yea, over here too.. O.O -Nods-

Ohh.. really? Sad I'm sorry... alot of stuff happened last year.. ALOT. >_< And, exactly!! Even if it's online you can still somehow tell. X3
And same here.. >.>.. I guess I'm just always used to keeping everything inside. ^^; )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:04 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:( XDDD Ah, I see. And thanks! -Happily recieves snow- ^.^ And really? O.O Hmm.. -Blinks at window- Yea, over here too.. O.O -Nods-

Ohh.. really? Sad I'm sorry... alot of stuff happened last year.. ALOT. >_< And, exactly!! Even if it's online you can still somehow tell. X3
And same here.. >.>.. I guess I'm just always used to keeping everything inside. ^^; )

(xDDDDD but there isn't enough snow for snowmans :'(

*nods* Many.MANY events >_> *sighs* even in RPs...KOZ closing...My most related character going insane....ME going insane for a stupid thing like this...Causing my character and I beeing seriously connected for everything...Many disappointements...And I lost a lot of friends from you tube and old RPs ;_; *huggles* then we're two....It's not good but...My vents most of the times hurt peoples....And I don't want that)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:06 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( Is she gonna tell him that Jane's preggers? O.O)

-Psycho blinked ... then started chasing his tail- [ >:c]

( -Huggle Snuggles King Kong style back- ^__^ Yes!!)

(yeppers ^^ I wont rp him for a while after that cause...Uh... He'llrunaway >.< *coughs* wonderful weather today ._.)

A couple of minutes after they talked a hard slamming window was heard and Sica called "Peter!" but no response.Sica walked into the main room back sighing heavily and sat down in front of arietty who wasplkaying with a toy (she came with her.Sorry for not presising it>_o)
"Vrooooooooooooooom" O3O
the baby giggled playing happily and Sica smiled softly before giggling at Psycho

( XDD That's perfectly understandable. You saw Omar here faint...twice. So its fine. XD)
-Psycho paused, blinking up at Sica- [ What's up? .__.]
( X3 It's fine!)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

( Awww.. :[

Sad -Huggle snuggle Huggles- T-T You haven't lost me though.)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:23 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( Is she gonna tell him that Jane's preggers? O.O)

-Psycho blinked ... then started chasing his tail- [ >:c]

( -Huggle Snuggles King Kong style back- ^__^ Yes!!)

(yeppers ^^ I wont rp him for a while after that cause...Uh... He'llrunaway >.< *coughs* wonderful weather today ._.)

A couple of minutes after they talked a hard slamming window was heard and Sica called "Peter!" but no response.Sica walked into the main room back sighing heavily and sat down in front of arietty who wasplkaying with a toy (she came with her.Sorry for not presising it>_o)
"Vrooooooooooooooom" O3O
the baby giggled playing happily and Sica smiled softly before giggling at Psycho

( XDD That's perfectly understandable. You saw Omar here faint...twice. So its fine. XD)
-Psycho paused, blinking up at Sica- [ What's up? .__.]
( X3 It's fine!)

(yeah xDDD ù*pats Omar* But at least HE faced it! >_> No? Peter doesn't. He'll be all: *sulks in his castle not letting anyone in until the end* .___.)
Sica smiled faintly taking arietty on her lap sighing
"So much is happening.i guess I'll have to follow two pregnancies..."
( x))
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:24 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:( Awww.. :[

Sad -Huggle snuggle Huggles- T-T You haven't lost me though.)

( *shrugs* Myeah...Too bad I guess
*huggles snuggles cuddles back* And I'm happy I haven't.It'd be a huge lost.*hugs*)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:20 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDD That's perfectly understandable. You saw Omar here faint...twice. So its fine. XD)
-Psycho paused, blinking up at Sica- [ What's up? .__.]
( X3 It's fine!)

(yeah xDDD ù*pats Omar* But at least HE faced it! >_> No? Peter doesn't. He'll be all: *sulks in his castle not letting anyone in until the end* .___.)
Sica smiled faintly taking arietty on her lap sighing
"So much is happening.i guess I'll have to follow two pregnancies..."
( x))

( XD I dunno and d'aww.. -Hugs Peter- x))
-Psycho blinked- [ ... what? .__.]
( XP
... My leg. ;_; )
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:28 pm

( You don't like snow? XD

-Hugs back- D'aww.! ^//^ ... >8o!!)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDD That's perfectly understandable. You saw Omar here faint...twice. So its fine. XD)
-Psycho paused, blinking up at Sica- [ What's up? .__.]
( X3 It's fine!)

(yeah xDDD ù*pats Omar* But at least HE faced it! >_> No? Peter doesn't. He'll be all: *sulks in his castle not letting anyone in until the end* .___.)
Sica smiled faintly taking arietty on her lap sighing
"So much is happening.i guess I'll have to follow two pregnancies..."
( x))

( XD I dunno and d'aww.. -Hugs Peter- x))
-Psycho blinked- [ ... what? .__.]
( XP
... My leg. ;_; )

(peter:... )

Sica sighed and ran a hand through her hair
"Jane is also pregnant."
she said blankly

( O.O What is wrong???D8 *flies to america to see you*)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:45 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:( You don't like snow? XD

-Hugs back- D'aww.! ^//^ ... >8o!!)

(When it snows in my face wth a dead cld wind no o_e xDDDDD

xDDDD Awwwww Loki >:O )
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:10 pm

(
I don't know why I stopped coming on here. .-. I thought people had forgotten about it. )
avatar
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2012-08-29
Age : 23

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 am

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XD I dunno and d'aww.. -Hugs Peter- x))
-Psycho blinked- [ ... what? .__.]
( XP
... My leg. ;_; )

(peter:... )

Sica sighed and ran a hand through her hair
"Jane is also pregnant."
she said blankly

( O.O What is wrong???D8 *flies to america to see you*)

( XD Hey ... um ... good job..? ^^Wink
-Psycho blinked- [ ......... Oh my God. O_O.... Wh-Wait - what does what even mean? .__. Is she gonna explode?]
( I twisted my ankle. >_< ... 8o LARA!!! -Waves at you at the airport- XD)

avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 am

KagomeSenpai wrote:(
I don't know why I stopped coming on here. .-. I thought people had forgotten about it. )

( NEVERRRR!!! >8o -Tackle hugs-)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:31 am

@Lara XDDD Ah.

X3 Yes! Lots and LOTS of Loki. >83
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum