Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter and jane's home

2 posters

Go down

Peter and jane's home Empty Peter and jane's home

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:17 pm

And they lived happily ever after and had a loooot of children >:3
Peter and jane's home Maison-duplicasa
(something like that above a huge tree o.o BELIEVE IN MAGIC!>:O)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Peter and jane's home Empty Re: Peter and jane's home

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm

( It's beeeauuutiful. :3)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:48 pm

there's enough room for the 3 children o3o *shot*
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:53 pm

KHSProduction wrote:there's enough room for the 3 children o3o *shot*

( XDDDDD .. O_O -Revives you with unknown power- o_o)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 pm

INSIDE:

Peter and Jane's future married room:
Peter and jane's home 6Chambre-parents

Jane's actual room:
Peter and jane's home Tumblr_m94y0lR0u71rtk0noPeter and jane's home 1572gv
Peter and jane's home Chambre-parents-201107231144162m

Peter's actual room:
Peter and jane's home Tumblr_m61cucg2dG1r8antbPeter and jane's home Tumblr_m9nbnwVHCa1rtzlzfPeter and jane's home Ado-collection-accueil

Children's room:(cause you don't want to know how many times they visit them from the future .___.)
Sarah's room:
Peter and jane's home Tumblr_maxfp92eC81razmc0o1_500Peter and jane's home Tumblr_m81stiIGAL1ru63yx
Peter and jane's home Img_4380

Diana's room:
Peter and jane's home Tumblr_m9j8mhj0Ch1rv4tjwo1_400Peter and jane's home Tumblr_mag857cr2G1rrsltx
Peter and jane's home 500-1-chambre-anais-15-dec-thumb-500x375

Jason's room:
Peter and jane's home Chanti10 (In kid form :3) Peter and jane's home Tumblr_martm5VF1t1rf29lyo2_250Peter and jane's home Tumblr_m0hjnbZbSc1qmr3yeo1_500
Peter and jane's home Chambre-ado-1(teenager form) Peter and jane's home Tumblr_mamnlmsshH1rypvm7o3_250Peter and jane's home Tumblr_m17ojzoHch1r99f4t

Kitchen:
Peter and jane's home Cuisine-meubles-noirs-1268751412

Living room:
Peter and jane's home Living-room27

Guest room:(most of the time:Ashi's room)
Peter and jane's home Top_guest_rooms

OUTSIDE:
Garden:(magical place where you can train and communiactes with magical creatures throught the portal inside the circle)
Peter and jane's home Magical_garden_by_ermzam
Peter and jane's home Sin20
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 pm

Jane was leaning on the couch holding her stomach with a wince since this morning.She was hoping hard it was her period coming,but it's been too long for that since the pain begun.And she didn't stop throwing up and having bad nauseas since days.
It's just a bad stomach pain...
she repeated herself day and night since it begun.She exhaled hoping it'd stop one day
"THE TURTLES ARE READY!WE CAN GO!!!"
Peter squealed from the second floor fly down the stairs with a box in his hand.He looked aorund blinking
"Janey?"
he flew tot the living room finding his girlfriend leaning weakly onthe couch.She startled seeing Peter and tried to stood up
"Oh uh...yeah...I'm comin'"
she smiled sheepishely as she started to search something around the couch.Peter watched her awkardly
"Uh...You already wear your socks wolfie."
Jane blinked up to him as she streched up from behind the couch.She looked at her feet admitting that indeed she got already her socks and chuckles awkardly
"O-Oh r-"
the burnette didn't finnish her sentence there she already fell on the floor.Peter immediately went over to her putting the bo down and helping her up
"You okay?"
he asked looking at her worrieldy
"Uh...Yeah.i'm just tired"
she said trying to smile before she stumbled again.peter blinked eyed wide again and frowns.he picked her up in bridal style and leaned her down the couch,the girl immediately curled up into a ball grabbing her stomach with a wince.Peter sighed brushing some hair out Jane's face
"Did you already call sica?"
"I don't want to bother her with that...."
Jane sighed heavily snuggling her head against a pillow as Peter frowned moving closer to her
"But it's been days now!"
"I just need to rest...!"
jane whimpered slightly snuggling more into the couch
"Y-You can go without me."
Peter looked away frowning
"In your statement I was going to do it anyway."
Jane blinked up to him and the boy puts a blanket over her stroking her shoulder gently
"You sure you don't want me to stay?"
Jane softly looking up to him with a smile
"Yes go.The turtles need new people;"
she chuckled slightl yand Peter smiled as he stroke her forhead gently
"But I don't like it leaving you like this" >.<
Jane frowned and started to pat Peter's arm
"I'll be fine don't worry" ^^
"You sure?"
Jane frowned patting Peter off
"Yes.just goooooo" >:I
Peter huffed crossing his arms remaining still.jane rolled her eyes and stretch up grabbing the back of Peter's neck and pressing her lips against his kissing him softly and deeply.She pulled back slowy and smiles softly at him
"You were going somewhere were you?"
Peter blinked dumbly at her and gulps nodding slightly
"Uh...Uh...Y-Yeah."
Peter and jane's home Tumblr_m9ed52X6Vb1qgd6v4
he stood up slowy and took the box back a he waved to change 'bye' smiling.She waved back and the boyleft the house.Once she made sure he left Jane threw the carpet away and ran to the bathroom where she threw up again.She held her head breathing heavily
What the hell is hapening with me?
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:24 pm

( You're prrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerssssssss. DDDDX .. ._.)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:23 pm

(post something!POST SOMETHIIIIIIIING DXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

It was only two months ago that ane knew she was excepting.But it seems like the 7th.Her belly was as big as a normal human woman's 7th month of pregnancy.But the brunette knew why.She was a wolf,he was a, lion.Combining the month of pregnancy it makes about 4-6 months.But this one was a half blood,it develloped quicker.Jane will give birth in maybe two months,or even one.The young woman was fine with that.She was fine with raising her baby alone.She was fine to take all the responsabilities.She was fine to be exiled from the shishigami forest.But she wont go to her brother's kingdom.Never.She wanted her child's happiness.And Peter's.And pulling him into these problems would just destroy him more.
Thus,since two months Jane lived alone in Peter's and her house.She noticed that he did't want to live here anymore,which is normal actually.She asked for news about him.She only heard"Yeah he's alright"or"Stuck inside his palace like a vampire".The young woman was slightly worried for him.
However it didn't stop Jane to do her usual habits.Cleaning,cooking etc...Just much more slower.At the beginning she found it sad,all alon in this empty house.Without Peter rolling down the stairs,chasing after little birds or doing pranks.She missed him.She missed him so much.His smile,his laugh,his usual soft behavior,his jokes,their fingers interwined,his lips on hers.Everything.Even after two months she was still feeling alone.She was happy with Ashi and Sica's usual visit but she only wanted to see Peter.She wanted him back not only for her,but at least for their child too.She knew that even a man doesn't want to assume he'll become a father the contact between him and the baby will change his mind.Only touching the belly with a little human inside and a beating heart will change everything.And Jane knew that.But peter hasn't seen her since months now.She knew Peter loved her.And she knew he'd be able to love this child.Even now.
She sat now alone on the couch,reading a book with one hand the other stroking gently her belly.She felt a slight hyper little thing inside her,kicking against its cell.Jane just smiled everytime she felt a kick against her hand.She didn't know if it was a girl or a boy and decided to find out once the baby will come.But for the moment she called the baby beanie-chan.Well she gave this name when her belly was smaller and that her baby was as little as a bean.And ashitaka called peter and she with a chan after because he calls them'little' just for fun.Jane was proud of her baby's name.Even Ashitaka liked it.
The brunette got bored and stood up walking to the door to get fresh air.She suddenly fe a horrible squeeze around her waist and she winced falling on her knees.What?Another one??? she thought and inhaled heavily feeling the squeezing getting tighter.She winced more hugging her belly tightly and started to pant dangerously.Then it suddenly disappeared.Just like this.Jane stood their curled into a ball holding her belly for a while.She finally stood up and sighed Deal with half bloods woman.in two months it's over she thought and went outside deciding to visit ashitaka.She didn't want to stay alone after what just happened.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 pm

( D:)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content