Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Common Room Empty Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Common Room Common_Room

All characters from all roleplays may meet and interact here.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Common Room Empty Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 pm

GONE-Astrid teleported into the common room, eyes darting around it curiously. She tilted her head, smirking slightly to herself.

Common Room Tumblr_m037ieRpKK1r516t3

"Looks like it'll be fun," she whispered to herself, a lining of dangerous excitement around her entire demeanour.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:35 pm

( Hii!! ^^)

-TAC!Cariosus walked in admiring the room and furniture- Hmm..I've got to talk to Dexter about making me one of these. ;D -He looked over at Astrid and smiles- Hello. Who are you? Smile
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:49 pm

((Speaking of TAC: I'm busy coming up with some plot ideas, sissy. ^^ Also, I won't be able to make it for the 4th. >.< I've been invited to a party, that evening, and need to go to bed early for an exam the next day. >.< ))

GONE-Astrid spun around, looking at Cariosus with a half-smirk.

Common Room Tumblr_m037jivyZJ1r516t3

"Hey. I'm Astrid," she introduced herself casually, "who are you?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm

(OMG.YES!O____O)

A gandsome brun haired young man in ninja costume and two blades walked into the room followed by a little hyper dark haired girl giggling around
"F*ck.Why are you following me????"e___O
the man asked and the little girl couldn't help it bu giggles more
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:07 pm

Astrid arched an eyebrow, smirking at the two new people. "I think she's your over attached girlfriend," she snickered at her joke. "She rape you, yet?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:12 pm

The brunette growled a ther not really liking the joke
"I don't even know her.And who are you to talk sh*t like that?"

The little girl in contrary waved at them happily
"Hello!Did anyone see my mother or big brother?"8DDD
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:((Speaking of TAC: I'm busy coming up with some plot ideas, sissy. ^^ Also, I won't be able to make it for the 4th. >.< I've been invited to a party, that evening, and need to go to bed early for an exam the next day. >.< ))

GONE-Astrid spun around, looking at Cariosus with a half-smirk.

Common Room Tumblr_m037jivyZJ1r516t3

"Hey. I'm Astrid," she introduced herself casually, "who are you?"

( Oh, okie. ^^ I was actually changing it anyway. XDD How abouuuut the 8th? O.O)

Cariosus smiled, mocking a bow- Cariosus Mauthe. ;D You seem like a lovely girl, Astrid. ^-^ ..Do you have any current occupations? :3
( ._______. No Cariosus, no. You cannot just ask people to join you in killing people! You're creepy enough as it is. X()
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:23 pm

KHSProduction wrote:(OMG.YES!O____O)

A gandsome brun haired young man in ninja costume and two blades walked into the room followed by a little hyper dark haired girl giggling around

( XDDDDD)

Cariosus brightened and walked up to the man and younger girl- Ah, Ulrich my boy. How are you? ^__^ Did you destroy any of the remaining corpses around the tents like I've told you to? -He smiles at the little girl-
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDDDDD)

Cariosus brightened and walked up to the man and younger girl- Ah, Ulrich my boy. How are you? ^__^ Did you destroy any of the remaining corpses around the tents like I've told you to? -He smiles at the little girl-

ulrich nodded grinning suddently
"Of course I have.They were 8 exactly.it was funny to see."

the little girl blinked at both and tugs on Cariosus' sleeve
"Did ya see my brother or mommy"? Sad
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm

"I am God," Astrid stuck an almighty pose, holding it for a few seconds. She then let it fall, and she chuckled, shaking her head. "Nah, just kidding. I'm just your mum."

"Yeah, I saw your mum and bro," Astrid said to the little girl, "I overheard them say something about you and an adoption service."

((@Steffi: That should work for me! ^^ ))

"Yeah, I provide sexual entertainment to fat men in mascot suits in the New York zoo. Up until I found out that they were actually chimpanzees - I was highly misguided in my career induction day - I then quit," Astrid replied to Cariosus, purposely forcing herself to be very casual in her mannerisms and tone. "Now I work for the Devil as a part-time job. By the way, he can be a real ass: don’t get involved in that sh*t - it's like smoking, seriously. Can't get out of it. The hours are good, though."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:33 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDDDDD)

"Did ya see my brother or mommy"? :(

8? Hmm.. -Cariosus pats Ulrich on the back- We're getting better already. ;D -He looks at the little girl- No I haven't. But I'll tell you something: They're most likely dead! :D
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:37 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDDDDD)

8? Hmm.. -Cariosus pats Ulrich on the back- We're getting better already. ;D -He looks at the little girl- No I haven't. But I'll tell you something: They're most likely dead! Very Happy

"That's a premature joke," Astrid deadpanned at Cariosus, refering to his 'they're most likely dead' statement. "Come on, be creative in your teasing and trolling. Like, you could say that you used their skin to make your tights - dying it, of course. It was the perfect fit."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:"I am God," Astrid stuck an almighty pose, holding it for a few seconds. She then let it fall, and she chuckled, shaking her head. "Nah, just kidding. I'm just your mum."

"Yeah, I saw your mum and bro," Astrid said to the little girl, "I overheard them say something about you and an adoption service."

"Yeah, I provide sexual entertainment to fat men in mascot suits in the New York zoo. Up until I found out that they were actually chimpanzees - I was highly misguided in my career induction day - I then quit," Astrid replied to Cariosus, purposely forcing herself to be very casual in her mannerisms and tone. "Now I work for the Devil as a part-time job. By the way, he can be a real ass: don’t get involved in that sh*t - it's like smoking, seriously. Can't get out of it. The hours are good, though."

( Awesome. I'll go change it! ^^)

... That seems very vile. o.e -Cariosus shuddered, referring to the chimpanzee job. He smiled then- Well .. as long as you're happy with that... ._. ..
( XDDDD Oh Astrid.)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDDDDD)

8? Hmm.. -Cariosus pats Ulrich on the back- We're getting better already. ;D -He looks at the little girl- No I haven't. But I'll tell you something: They're most likely dead! Very Happy

"That's a premature joke," Astrid deadpanned at Cariosus, refering to his 'they're most likely dead' statement. "Come on, be creative in your teasing and trolling. Like, you could say that you used their skin to make your tights - dying it, of course. It was the perfect fit."

-Cariosus shook his head- This here is a child. If it were a teen .. maybe. >:I Plus, I'm not teasing. I'm fairly certain they're dead. Also, why would you say trolling when there are not trolls? O.o I'm certainly not one. Unless my mother lied and I am part troll which would be horrendous. ._.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm

A young girl with bright white hair peeks in, grey eyes looking around, "hello?" she squeezes her teddy bear tightly, biting her lip.
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:"I am God," Astrid stuck an almighty pose, holding it for a few seconds. She then let it fall, and she chuckled, shaking her head. "Nah, just kidding. I'm just your mum."

His temper on the edge Ulrich threate his bloody blade at astrid's neck
"Do not make fun of me.You pathetic kid."

The little girl gasped
"Nooo!" T___T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Cheyenne wrote:A young girl with bright white hair peeks in, grey eyes looking around, "hello?" she squeezes her teddy bear tightly, biting her lip.

-Cariosus smiled brightly at the little girl- Hello there. ^^ You know .. you look almost exactly as my own daughter, Amina. ^^ (( Amara, Cari .. your daughter's name is Amara. >.<))
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:48 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XDDDDD)

Ulrich nodded
"Yup!"
Common Room Tumblr_m7g2etrUhI1rb8w5ko1_500

The little girl gasped and begins to cry
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Cheyenne wrote:A young girl with bright white hair peeks in, grey eyes looking around, "hello?" she squeezes her teddy bear tightly, biting her lip.

A dark haired girl looked at ehr with tears in he reyes and waves at her
"Hey" T_T

Ulrich rolle dhis eyes
"Great,more kids" -_-
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Cariosus smiled brightly at the little girl- Hello there. ^^ You know .. you look almost exactly as my own daughter, Amina. ^^ (( Amara, Cari .. your daughter's name is Amara. >.<))

The girl tilts her head at the man and smiles, "hello sir. I'm Princess Tessarose, but most everyone calls me Tessa" she cuddles her teddy bear, smiling, "What's your name?"
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

KHSProduction wrote:

A dark haired girl looked at ehr with tears in he reyes and waves at her
"Hey" T_T

Ulrich rolle dhis eyes
"Great,more kids" -_-

Tessa looks up at them with wide eyes, she giggles softly and smiles, "hello"
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:51 pm

KHSProduction wrote:

His temper on the edge Ulrich threate his bloody blade at astrid's neck
"Do not make fun of me.You pathetic kid."

The little girl gasped
"Nooo!" T___T

-Cariosus nodded and went down on his knees to make eye contact with the little girl- What about your father? Do you know where he is?

64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

The girl tilts her head at the man and smiles, "hello sir. I'm Princess Tessarose, but most everyone calls me Tessa" she cuddles her teddy bear, smiling, "What's your name?"

-Cariosus's eyebrows rose- Tessa? That's a beautiful name. I am Cariosus Mauthe. Owner of the Mauthe carnival. ^___^
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:54 pm

((Astrid be a troll. And the Hyde to my Jekyll. XDDD ))

"It is was pretty nasty, but I got free peanuts... which were thrown to me by the chimps," Astrid replied to Cariosus. "Meh, I'm decently happy. At least I'm not a Paris Hilton impersonator anymore. That sucked." She then paused at his comment, raising an eyebrow. "... Yeah, you're forty for sure."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next