Common Room

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:Jason huffed still clinging on Oliver before blinking at McGee and releases him blinking.He wlked to CK-Reno and cocks his headto the side
"You okay?"

MOTD Peter blinked wondering if his pale dead face and red eyes didn't give a hint to that girl then chuckles
"Don't freak out but I'm a vampire"^^
(actually,he's like this: just.With..red...hair ._.)

(@Steffi xDDDD *pulls you in*
@Chey do it if ya want!8D)


( XDDD .. I'm so lost though... ._. -Blinks at picture of MOTDPeter- ._. Mhmm.. you bite that apple, Pete. .-.)

( Aww but we'll help ya!8D ad...Why does this reminds me of something... .-.
MOTDPeter:*noms noms noms* .3.
me: O.O *searchinMOTD plots* WHY DOES THIS SEND ME A WARNING MESSAGE!!!!O___O)

( XD .. O.O What warning message?)

(Me: Something with an apple...A-Ah...Ah nuh...It's just...kater's favourite food ._.*deathpans*
MOTD Peter: What is wrong with you an apples?D:<)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:01 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
( XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Ah, my favorite word. X3 And, thanks, Sissy. ^^

...

.. Umm.

.. Uh ... okay, I'll just start right here. XD)

-TAR - Eilowny poked her head out of a nearby wall. She blinks at the others and slowly, cautiously steps out of the wall. Looking at everyone- O.O ..

-MOTD - Helena walked in, spotting MOTD - Peter and running towards him, hugging her son happily- Peter!! ^______^

- RE - Daphne scurries into the room, panting as she stood heaving at the entrance. Her yellow ridiculously long dress was torn and muddy. Random leaves and small twigs stuck in odd places upon the young woman's head as she exhaled heavily, wiping her face with an already dirty and ripped glove- >.< Barbaric animals...

( Will be posting their profiles soon. ^__^)

(*giggles* yeah!8D)

MOTD Peter blinked as he's been tackled and smile sbrightly seeing his mother and hugs her back
"Mother!You're here too?"8D
he smiled brightly hugging her tightly and pats her back
"Be careful.There are crazy people here".___.
he said and hugs his moher protectively shooting everybody a warning glare

A little brunette waved at TAR-Eilonwy draggng ROM Peter with her
"HAIIII PERSON I DUNNO!"8D

KOZ-Jason blinked at Daphne and scoots to her licking his lollipop
"Why you muddyyyyyy?"O.O

(COOL!8D...But whereO.O)

( ^^)

-MOTD - Helena smiles and ruffled Peter's hair- Oh, I'm sure they're not that bad. ^^

-TAR - Eilowny blinked at the small brunette and ROM - Peter, waving slightly- Hi! I'm Eilowny. I'm only 10 1/2 years old, who are youu?! ^__^

-RE - Daphne breathed a sigh of relief at seeing Jason. She smiles faintly at the boy as she slumped on the floor, exhausted- Finally, people! 8D -She crawls over to Jason, clutching the young boy by his shoulders- You have no idea what I have been through! It was hell!! There were baboons and.. and yes, only baboons but still! >.< Eris promised me that she would get me away from my troubles back home not plant me in some wild place with raging monkeys! DX

( I have no idea actually. o_o ..)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:03 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
( XD .. O.O What warning message?)

(Me: Something with an apple...A-Ah...Ah nuh...It's just...kater's favourite food ._.*deathpans*
MOTD Peter: What is wrong with you an apples?D:<)

( O.O Huh?)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
( XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Ah, my favorite word. X3 And, thanks, Sissy. ^^

...

.. Umm.

.. Uh ... okay, I'll just start right here. XD)

-TAR - Eilowny poked her head out of a nearby wall. She blinks at the others and slowly, cautiously steps out of the wall. Looking at everyone- O.O ..

-MOTD - Helena walked in, spotting MOTD - Peter and running towards him, hugging her son happily- Peter!! ^______^

- RE - Daphne scurries into the room, panting as she stood heaving at the entrance. Her yellow ridiculously long dress was torn and muddy. Random leaves and small twigs stuck in odd places upon the young woman's head as she exhaled heavily, wiping her face with an already dirty and ripped glove- >.< Barbaric animals...

( Will be posting their profiles soon. ^__^)

(*giggles* yeah!8D)

MOTD Peter blinked as he's been tackled and smile sbrightly seeing his mother and hugs her back
"Mother!You're here too?"8D
he smiled brightly hugging her tightly and pats her back
"Be careful.There are crazy people here".___.
he said and hugs his moher protectively shooting everybody a warning glare

A little brunette waved at TAR-Eilonwy draggng ROM Peter with her
"HAIIII PERSON I DUNNO!"8D

KOZ-Jason blinked at Daphne and scoots to her licking his lollipop
"Why you muddyyyyyy?"O.O

(COOL!8D...But whereO.O)

( ^^)

-MOTD - Helena smiles and ruffled Peter's hair- Oh, I'm sure they're not that bad. ^^

-TAR - Eilowny blinked at the small brunette and ROM - Peter, waving slightly- Hi! I'm Eilowny. I'm only 10 1/2 years old, who are youu?! ^__^

-RE - Daphne breathed a sigh of relief at seeing Jason. She smiles faintly at the boy as she slumped on the floor, exhausted- Finally, people! 8D -She crawls over to Jason, clutching the young boy by his shoulders- You have no idea what I have been through! It was hell!! There were baboons and.. and yes, only baboons but still! >.< Eris promised me that she would get me away from my troubles back home not plant me in some wild place with raging monkeys! DX

( I have no idea actually. o_o ..)


"Mother...one tried to kill his clone,a little girl attacks random people,and women have guns and looks manically at us" o_e
he huffed as Helena ruffled his hair and runs a hand throught it to comb them correctly but just messes them more

Sarah giggledwaving at her
"I'm sarah!AndI'm six!And that's mah daddy!With yellow eye contact!"8D
ROMPeter twitched shaking his leg were the brunette was clinged on
"I'm not your father for the 1000 time!"DX<

Jason stuck his lollipop inide his mouth his eyes widdening at dahne
"Eh?Wht?"o.o

( guess the place is not createdyet xD
brb dinner^^)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Cheyenne on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:09 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:((@Chey: *Sniffs* I heard of that, too. T-T I found out, like... a week or two ago. I was so depressed. Sad *Hugs kittens*))

S-Lilo hugged the horse's mane, still smiling. Her eyes lifted to meet S-McGee's.

Oliver grinned. "That's true. We could defeat anyone in battle," he glared upwards at H:R-Rhea. "Hey, piss off," he snapped at her, a hand hovering over KOZ-McGee's head protectively.

CK-Mulan hesitated, before she gestured towards everyone in the room. "They," she then pointed upwards, "and they."

McGee smiles and nods, gently leading the horse in a circle.

KOZMcGee chuckles, kissing Oliver on the cheek.

Rhea lies unconcious on the beams, the rock having mad contact with her head. x_x (......Yeah....her name's Rhea, but I never call her that unless someone reminds me. XD XDXD )

COSAlice blinks and nods, "I see......who are you people?"
avatar
Cheyenne

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:44 pm

((Sorry for being offline so long - I got a stomach bug. >.<

Does anyone know anything about Human Resource management? I need to start considering what I'm going to study in university to pick my A-Level subjects, and I'm thinking of that. I'm researching all about it, and so far like it, but I'm just curious if you guys know anything about it, as well, for some reason or another?))

"Then, why don't you - big brother? Wait, RedFeather is your brother?" CK-Reno switched from H:R-Jason's conversation to Sophie's. He then looked back at Jason, "Sorry, I meant ask: what is your reason for not knowing where you're from? And, do you, by chance, know who this girl is?"

"... Um, you don't like knights? I'm sorry," KOZ-Mulan blinked at MOTD-Peter in slight confusion.

CK-Anya walked in, head weighed down as if it were made of lead. She had her typical thick layer of make-up on, and her clothing was as dramatic and dark as usual. She glanced towards TAR-Eilowny, recognising her as CK-Eilowny, but said nothing to her.

Lilo's grip on the horse's mane tightened, and her eyes focused on its hooves.

Oliver smiled down at KOZ-McGee, wrapping his arms around her upper back.

(( XD I kind of skim-read a bit too much, so I didn't even notice that you had called her McGee. XDD

... *Remembers that Rhea is a bit of a sadistic sociopath... and sloooowly pushes Astrid in*))

GONE-Astrid had been watching the scene with mild curiosity, an eyebrow arched. She snickered at H:R-Rhea blacking out, smirking to herself. She teleported onto the beam, arms becoming windmills as she attempted to balance herself. Once she had gotten in a somewhat steady pose, she began to shift down the beam, scanning the unconscious Rhea. GONE-Astrid's eyes immediately went to one of the woman's knives.

Despite not really knowing very much about weaponry, especially the kind that requires physical strength to use, Astrid decided that nicking a knife may turn out to be useful, at some point... if Drake were to ever tie her up, again. So, she reached down to take Rhea's knife...

CK-Mulan turned to eye the group of people, frowning as she struggled to come up with a response or explanation. Finally, she looked back at COS-Alice. "I know one here, only," she gestured to CK-Reno, "he foolish knight, from Kingdom Celestia. I know not others."
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:((Sorry for being offline so long - I got a stomach bug. >.<

Does anyone know anything about Human Resource management? I need to start considering what I'm going to study in university to pick my A-Level subjects, and I'm thinking of that. I'm researching all about it, and so far like it, but I'm just curious if you guys know anything about it, as well, for some reason or another?))

"Then, why don't you - big brother? Wait, RedFeather is your brother?" CK-Reno switched from H:R-Jason's conversation to Sophie's. He then looked back at Jason, "Sorry, I meant ask: what is your reason for not knowing where you're from? And, do you, by chance, know who this girl is?"

"... Um, you don't like knights? I'm sorry," KOZ-Mulan blinked at MOTD-Peter in slight confusion.

CK-Anya walked in, head weighed down as if it were made of lead. She had her typical thick layer of make-up on, and her clothing was as dramatic and dark as usual. She glanced towards TAR-Eilowny, recognising her as CK-Eilowny, but said nothing to her.

Lilo's grip on the horse's mane tightened, and her eyes focused on its hooves.

Oliver smiled down at KOZ-McGee, wrapping his arms around her upper back.

(( XD I kind of skim-read a bit too much, so I didn't even notice that you had called her McGee. XDD

... *Remembers that Rhea is a bit of a sadistic sociopath... and sloooowly pushes Astrid in*))

GONE-Astrid had been watching the scene with mild curiosity, an eyebrow arched. She snickered at H:R-Rhea blacking out, smirking to herself. She teleported onto the beam, arms becoming windmills as she attempted to balance herself. Once she had gotten in a somewhat steady pose, she began to shift down the beam, scanning the unconscious Rhea. GONE-Astrid's eyes immediately went to one of the woman's knives.

Despite not really knowing very much about weaponry, especially the kind that requires physical strength to use, Astrid decided that nicking a knife may turn out to be useful, at some point... if Drake were to ever tie her up, again. So, she reached down to take Rhea's knife...

CK-Mulan turned to eye the group of people, frowning as she struggled to come up with a response or explanation. Finally, she looked back at COS-Alice. "I know one here, only," she gestured to CK-Reno, "he foolish knight, from Kingdom Celestia. I know not others."

(it's okie we unerstand ellie!^^
....I wish coul help really but all i googled andfound was youca join a site to develop new ideas and such...Sorry T_T)

Sophie giggled and nodded cuddling CK-reno
"Yup!He talked a lot about you!He said he concidered you like a great brother so I decided to do the same!"8D

ason was gettng confused by te two andshook his head
"I....Just can't remember">.>
he said relucantely and scratches his head thinking
"Weeeell...I heardher talking about loosing her mom...And a kindom...Ceci...Celili...Testa..."o_e


MOTD Peter shook his head at Mulan
"Nuh nuh.I just get visits from one of my clones who s a knight...And he's very disturbing.."
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Cheyenne on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 pm

( Hmmm....I know the HR Department in offices is where you go to if you have a complaint or something. I dunno much about it though. Sad )

( Does anyone know any open RPs that look like fun?)

Rhea's hand clasps Astrid's and she pulls her hand roughly, throwing the girl to the side. She hisses, "Don't touch my knives."

The horse moves slowly, leading Lilo gently around in a circle.

KOZMcGee smiles and hugs him, wrapping her arms around his torso, "I missed our hugs."

COSAlice frowns, nodding slightly, "I see then...interesting."
avatar
Cheyenne

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:((Sorry for being offline so long - I got a stomach bug. >.<

Does anyone know anything about Human Resource management? I need to start considering what I'm going to study in university to pick my A-Level subjects, and I'm thinking of that. I'm researching all about it, and so far like it, but I'm just curious if you guys know anything about it, as well, for some reason or another?))

"Then, why don't you - big brother? Wait, RedFeather is your brother?" CK-Reno switched from H:R-Jason's conversation to Sophie's. He then looked back at Jason, "Sorry, I meant ask: what is your reason for not knowing where you're from? And, do you, by chance, know who this girl is?"

"... Um, you don't like knights? I'm sorry," KOZ-Mulan blinked at MOTD-Peter in slight confusion.

CK-Anya walked in, head weighed down as if it were made of lead. She had her typical thick layer of make-up on, and her clothing was as dramatic and dark as usual. She glanced towards TAR-Eilowny, recognising her as CK-Eilowny, but said nothing to her.

Lilo's grip on the horse's mane tightened, and her eyes focused on its hooves.

Oliver smiled down at KOZ-McGee, wrapping his arms around her upper back.

(( XD I kind of skim-read a bit too much, so I didn't even notice that you had called her McGee. XDD

... *Remembers that Rhea is a bit of a sadistic sociopath... and sloooowly pushes Astrid in*))

GONE-Astrid had been watching the scene with mild curiosity, an eyebrow arched. She snickered at H:R-Rhea blacking out, smirking to herself. She teleported onto the beam, arms becoming windmills as she attempted to balance herself. Once she had gotten in a somewhat steady pose, she began to shift down the beam, scanning the unconscious Rhea. GONE-Astrid's eyes immediately went to one of the woman's knives.

Despite not really knowing very much about weaponry, especially the kind that requires physical strength to use, Astrid decided that nicking a knife may turn out to be useful, at some point... if Drake were to ever tie her up, again. So, she reached down to take Rhea's knife...

CK-Mulan turned to eye the group of people, frowning as she struggled to come up with a response or explanation. Finally, she looked back at COS-Alice. "I know one here, only," she gestured to CK-Reno, "he foolish knight, from Kingdom Celestia. I know not others."

( DDDD: I'm so sorry, Sissy!! >< -Huggles- And, yeeesss.... :I -Is totally not opening a Google tab- X,3)

-TAR - Eilonwy suddenly appeared floating right beside CK- Anya- Hello. ^-^

avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 am

(( >.< Sorry for being offline, again... I was in hospital for two nights. Stomach bug didn't go down well. >.< ))

((... :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw0v-7CfLvc&feature=g-u-u ))

((@Lara: It's okay! ^^
@Chey: Okay, so you deal with complaints as well. Thanks! Smile And this is the only opening roleplay I know of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o9BGtFXc74&feature=related
@Steffi: XD *Huggles*
HR, from what I've researched, is all about fixing problems within a business, especially in terms of the employees. Also, you help decide in the decision-making process of who should be employed for a business. I've been told that I'm a perfectionist, and can minus emotion out of any situation - and, plus, I am really big critic XD - so, that's why I'm considering it...))

CK-Reno smiled down at Sophie. "Well, thank you," he chuckled, then paused, "where is RedFeather - uh, Peter? Is he alright? If he is not, what's wrong?" He then looked to Jason, "mother? She lost your mother?" He turned back to face the girl worriedly, "You lost your mother? When? Where? How?"

"Peter Sully? He's one of my best friends!" KOZ-Mulan beamed.

"Fu-!!" Astrid's thin arms reached to grab ahold of the rafter. Her skinny fingers couldn't reach the wood, however, and she fell past it. In her surprise, she didn't teleport away, and, instead, ended up falling onto the floor with an "OOF!!!", followed by a moan of "... Fuuuuuuck..."

Lilo was still smiling as she watched the horse's hooves. She stroked the mane of the horse with her stubby fingers.

"I did, too," was Oliver's reply, tightening the hug slightly. "I missed everything about us. I missed you, especially."

"Where you from?" CK-Mulan asked COS-Alice, crossing her arms.

CK-Anya looked over to TAR-Eliwony. She frowned at the girl, before giving of a very heavy sigh. "Hey."
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:06 pm

(D88888 *hugs you super tight* I hope you're better now!I'm so sorry.Didn't it already happen before >_o if my memories are good...
XDDDDDDD I LOVE THESE ONES SO MUCH!x'D)

Sophie giggled and nodded
"Well i didn't see him lately.Mommy and I were going to the Palace and lot her">3<
she sniffled slightly then beams at Reno
"But I'm happy I found you"^_^
Jason blnked at the two chuckling

OTDPeter nodded rubbing the back of his neck
"E-yup.This one."
he rose an eyebrow then
"One of your best friends huh?"
he asked curiously crossing his arms over his chest
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Cheyenne on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

( OOOH!! Yay!! Thank you so so so so much! ^_^ )

Rhea pushes herself off of the floor, the knife glinting in her hand as she approaches Astrid, "What did you want?"

The horse neighs happily, continuing to trot along.

McGee sets her hands on either side of Oliver's face and softly presses her lips against his for a moment. She pulls away slightly, keeping close to him however. "I have too." She smiles and looks up into his eyes, "I've missed you so very much."
avatar
Cheyenne

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:14 am

((@Lara: I'm a lot better, now, thank you. Smile Still got bad stomach craps, but I got medicine for it. And, yes, it did - in May. >.< I have some stomach problems, especially when I get ill with a stomach bug.
XDDDD Me too!! XDDD And, watch this!! :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MKRz6640B04# ))

((@Chey: No problem! Smile ))

"You can't find him? And your mother is lost?" CK-Reno's eyes widened, "This cannot be a coincidence, can it? Perhaps they need assistance... perhaps they left the castle. Where would they go? To RedFeather's home? He never mentioned having a family, either... what mass does this fact have?"

"Yep!" KOZ-Mulan grinned at MOTD-Peter. "He's really nice."

Astrid shot upright, looking up to Rhea fearlessly. "I just wanted to check that you were alive," she said, before tilting her head and faking a pout, "you should be honoured that I care about you, a complete stranger." She then glanced over to KOZ-McGee and Oliver, making a rude gesture and snickering.

Oliver, not noticing Astrid, closed his eyes when McGee kissed him, before smiling fondly down at her. "At least we're back together, now," he whispered, before leaning down and kissing her gently back.
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 pm

(phew I'm glad ^^ *hugles super tightly*I'm glad you're feeling better and I hope the medicine isn't that difficult to take >.< it sucks that it already happened and you have stomach problems T_T *hugs* I hope it'll be better soon <3
O.O...XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG!!!!!!)

Sophie blinked her huge green eyes curiously trying to fix what he was saying
"Uh....I dunno">.<
"They're both in the castle panicking like hell because of your disappearing,they're acctually now in the bakery because they thought you'd be there for cakes ad stuff."
A blond teenager leaning against the wall looking at them with an inoslent gaze,his pink-purple eyes shining curiously at them.He was dressed all in purple and had a quite strange hairstyle pulling back in the air.

MOTD:Peter looked at her blankly and nodded
"Uh-hu.Strange he's totally not me..."
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:57 pm


MOTD-Peter walked in growling under his breath
"I hate beeing hungry.That stupid AU wolfie stole my f*cking deer!"

(this will change soon .____.)
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:16 pm

(( O_o Why didn't my post come up...? >.<

Thank you! Smile *Hugs*

>:3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc
EAGLE!))

CK-Reno's expression became suddenly more worried, and his nervousness was evident in his restless shifting. "We need to get back soon..."
he sighed. [/i]How? Maybe I should question the others about it?[/i]

Pandora-Red, who was a roughened up version of any of the AU-Ariels, sauntered in. She was chewing something in her sharp, brown-tinged teeth. She noticed MOTD-Peter walk in, and immediately became more confident in her step, sizing him up like a boxer might to his opponent.
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:27 pm

(I dunno o_O
*huggles back*You welcome!^^
*dies* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG EPIC THE RANDOM EAGLE X'D)

Sophie sniffled and huggled Reno's leg
"I wana see big brotha" T_T
at this moment a tall handsome tanned figure ran in breathlessy looking around.His look remind of a number of Peters here just that he looked taller and somehowe cat-y.as he spotted the little girl clinging on his best friends leg he didn't know how to begin
with his happiness
"THERE YOU ARE!"
was the only thing he said,for both of them.Sophie squealed running towardhim and he opened his arms widely hugging the little girl tightly
"Geez mom and I were dead worried about you!"
Sophie sniffled nodding as Ck6peter lifts up his head to smile brightly at CK-Reno


MOTD-Peter spotted Red thinking she was ariel he smiled forgetting his starving
"Hey ari!Long time no see.How's Sora going?"^^
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:58 pm

(( XDDDD EAGLE!! Abe won. Right there. XDDDD ))

Reno smiled with relief when he heard Peter speak, though his joy wavered when he looked at him. He looked... quite different. This sparked numerous frantic questions within Reno's head, but he decided to oppress them for now, and keep a positive face on in front of the girl. "RedFeather," he walked over to his friend with a big smile, reaching to pat him on the shoulder, "I'm so relieved to see you here."

Red raised an unplucked eyebrow at MOTD-Peter. "Ari? De fook is dat? Oi'm Red, and Oi know no ‘Sore-ah’," she said in between her chewing.

From the other side of the room, CK-Mulan immediately took an interest to the conversation, and began to drift towards Red and MOTD-Peter.
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:08 pm

( WOOOT!I VOTE FOR HIM!>:O)

Peter smiled brightly picking up the girl who just couldn't let go and reaches an arm to hugs his friend tightly his red-brown eyes sparkling out joy
"Me too.Strange place here however."
he chuckled looking around as he pulled back and having sophie snuggling against him protectively.
"Long time no see.What've you been into?"
he beamed still happy to see him

MOTD-Peter's eyes widden at her and her accent
"Ah...Uh...Wha?"o-O
he said slightl yconfused as his stomac called for food
"T-Then why you look like ariel,"
he said trying to ignore the woman staring at them
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:45 pm

(( XDDD I vote for the eagle... even though I techincally can't. XDDD ))

Reno hugged Peter back just as tightly, smiling as they broke the hug. He drew a breath, a slightly sad glint in his eyes. "I have been attempting to escape this place, while also learning more about it and trying to prevent my sister from becoming horribly upset. All of these activities have unfortunately been unproductive..." he then looked to Peter directly, "I am very glad that you're here, nonetheless, RedFeather. But, how did you come here? Can you get back? And how have you been? You look... different."

"Oi don't know," Red put her fists on her hips, frowning at MOTD-Peter. "Why do ye have yer own look-a-lo'ikes? Probably for de same reason Oi do."
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:(( XDDD I vote for the eagle... even though I techincally can't. XDDD ))

(awww!>3< *climbs on a cliff for the elections* i'm coming eagle!DXXXXXXX)
Reno hugged Peter back just as tightly, smiling as they broke the hug. He drew a breath, a slightly sad glint in his eyes. "I have been attempting to escape this place, while also learning more about it and trying to prevent my sister from becoming horribly upset. All of these activities have unfortunately been unproductive..." he then looked to Peter directly, "I am very glad that you're here, nonetheless, RedFeather. But, how did you come here? Can you get back? And how have you been? You look... different."

"Oi don't know," Red put her fists on her hips, frowning at MOTD-Peter. "Why do ye have yer own look-a-lo'ikes? Probably for de same reason Oi do."

Pete noticed the sad glin in his eyes and his face softened slightl yas he nodded
"How did you get here?I've just been...teleported here weirdly"
he blinked scratching his neck thinkfully then blinks at Reno's comment and chuckles soflty
"Oh.that's maybe thanks to the training,and my happiness of having a complete family now..."
he said soflty looking dow(cause....HE FOUND HIS TWO PARENTS AGAIN AND HAS AN ADOPTED DAUGHTER! >:O )

MOTD-Peter sniffled slightly groaning
"You have a weird sea-smell.Human." >:/
he frowned crossing his arms ver his chest
"And what are you talking about woman" -_-


Last edited by KHSProduction on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
KHSProduction

Posts : 684
Join date : 2012-09-22
Location : Where cookies and corpses are!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

( @Ellie and Lara XDDD I showed that to me my mom and she voted for the eagle as well. XD 'Of the people, by the people, for the people eagle! >:I')
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:18 pm

"I share a similar story to you," CK-Reno replied, looking upwards, "according to a few members of this place, this is the 'voice's' work. Not that I can conjure up an analysis from that explanation." He then gave Peter and Sophie a happy smile, "Then, that is a very good thing. I am very glad that you have been re-united with your family. What I would do to be in that position again... I wish your family all the best."

"O'it's called bein' a po'irate, 'cause dat's what Oi am," Red smirked at him. "And, yes, Oi'm human. What are ye? Some creature dat's been hidin' in de caves too long, and is now pale as death?"
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:19 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:( @Ellie and Lara XDDD I showed that to me my mom and she voted for the eagle as well. XD 'Of the people, by the people, for the people eagle! >:I')

(( XDDDDDDD *Hugs* Sissy!! 8DDD ))
avatar
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-09-29
Age : 20
Location : The Ass of Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:( @Ellie and Lara XDDD I showed that to me my mom and she voted for the eagle as well. XD 'Of the people, by the people, for the people eagle! >:I')

(( XDDDDDDD *Hugs* Sissy!! 8DDD ))

( -Huggles back- X3 Hiiiiiiii!! 83)
avatar
64punkgirl86

Posts : 770
Join date : 2012-09-22
Age : 20
Location : ... Loki's luuurve chambers.. In my mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Common Room

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum