Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 16 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:44 pm

((IKR? XDD ))

Ashitaka smirked with relief and nodded"To the Tavern then."he said, walking out of the room, clearly motivated to get drunk with a fellow killer ._.

Peter rose a brow, chuckling a little"Honey, it does matter to me, if something I did bothers you i want to know."he said softly, leaning in to peck her lips softly"Please?"

Apollo blinked down at the noisy child in his arms and held him out"Oh please child, as your godly, powerful grand father I command you to stop being so noisy! Sing instead!" >(

Alec snorted at the cute silliness of her baby sister and finally caught her up, only to roar at her."Raaawr!"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Blair made a small grumble in the back of her throat. She squinted at Peter and stuck out her tongue. >:p

William blinked at Apollo and sure enough, began singing....off key. "La la la la la laaaaa!!! >D"

Angie roared right back. "Ale'! Ale'! Ale' raaaaaaawr!!!!" She waved her little arms around, fingers curled like little teeny weeny claws.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Peter blinked at first, pulling back to embrace impact but.. it turned out super duper cute. He chuckled faintly before making a face too, sticking his tongue out and closing his eyes xP

Apollo didn't expect that in fact. A one year old singing o_o HIS POSTERITY WAS A SUCCESS. The Blonde smirked widely and hugged William tightly"Oh I knew you were like me, too smart to focus on 1 year old things" :')

Alec giggled and put his hands behind his ears, imitating bunny ears and made a funny face to make her laugh.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:13 pm

((Dammit I didn't get an alert here.))

Oliver went with Ashi. ((Whoosh! ... Could you make he thread, I'm running on only 100MB bandwidth until my next allowance payment... which will be in a long while. >_< ))
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:14 pm

"Pppfffffft!!!!"

Peter could hear Blair blowing raspberries. ._.

William continued to sing....really, really, really badly. "Lalalalalaala laaaaa! La la la luuuu!!!" ((XDDD Is Apollo crying? XD))

And little Angie did laugh...an evil and quite scary laugh, but a laugh nonetheless. "You funny Ale'!!! ^_^"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:40 pm

((sure thing Ellie! ^_^ Just give me some time to find a decent picture ))

Finding it too cute Peter tickle tackled his wife with a devious, yet playful laugh"Hah!">: D

Apollo laughed, smirking down at him proudly"Oh that's fabulous. My singing gift passed on my little grandson!" (no not really XD He's just really touched)))

Alec giggled,picking her baby sister up"i know. ya funny too... BUT I GOT YA MUHAHAHA"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:07 pm

Blair gasped and tried to jerk away. "Don't do that! I hate being tickled! XDD" Blair laughed as she said this.

"Loooooo loooo loooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" William sang in a much higher pitch. Apollo's ears would probably start hurting now. ((XDDD))

"Noooooo!!!" Angie struggled in Alec's arms. "I got chu! I got chuuuuu! Chuuuuu chuu!!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Peter laughed softly and stopped, only to wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her close"Only if you give me your most beautiful smile"~

Apollo twitched a little and cradled the baby close"Okay William hush now, you must not waste your beautiful like this! If you want a voice as beautiful as mine you need to rest it a bit!"

Alec giggled and held her close, walking back to Apollo"Got them!"he said with a thumbs up, Apollo giving him the thumbs up back.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:47 pm

Blair squinted and then gave him a wide grin - it was really fake however. "There. That's my most beautiful smile. Happy?"

But William wasn't listening. He just kept singing. ._. "LA LA LA LALALA! LAA LA LA LALALA~!!"

"Chu chu chu! Misa' Chu!!!" Angie poked Alec for a bit before yawning a veeery sleeeepy yawn.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm

Peter snorted"I don't fall for this. You better be convincing or I'll tickle you again;" ._. he said, his fingers dangerously dancing up to her side.

Apollo groaned a little and bounced him gently, trying to make him stop, his sunny gaze then wandered to sleepy Angie, smiling faintly"Guess it's naptime for the kiddies."he said, leading Alec to... A crib.. Stroller... Somewhere. And Alec gently placed her big baby sister in it, soon being joined by William"Shouldn't we sing or read something to them?" Apollo shrugged, scratching his head"i don't know. What do your parents do?" Alec shrugged as well"Both"._.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:30 pm

"No! Okay okay!" Blair jerked away a bit and smiled again. It was.....less fake but still kinda fake.

"Sing!-"

"-Batman!" William finished for his twin! Very Happy They were both waiting for their granddaddy to sing....batman. ._.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:23 am

Peter smirked a satisfied smirk, well kinda"Okay it's better."he chuckled, leaning in to kiss her lips softly"But I think you're even moooore beautiful with a real real smile"~

Apollo blinked creating his harp as he glanced at William"I do not know this song." Alec giggled faintly"It's a show grandpa! It's about a superhero who is super cool!"^^ Apollo snorted"Oh Zeus why would HE have a theme song?" è_é the old fashioned granddaddy huffed, glancing down at the twins"Don't you two wanna hear a soft, PROPER song?"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:39 am

Blair smiled more sincerely this time, after he kisseled her, "Mhmm.~ What you mean like this?" She pointed at the muh more genuine smile.

"Nooooooo!" Angie whined.

"Dunanananaananananananana BAT MAAAAAN!" William sang - still really off key.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:05 am

Peter smiled back and nodded slowly"Just like that."he whispered, nuzzling their noses gently together"See? Ya can have beautiful smiles. So don't tell me ever again you can't."

Apollo twitched again at William and patted his little belly"Child. You need to calm down." ._. he cleared his throat and started to play a soft tune on his harp.

Alec hummed, glancing down at his baby siblings and gave them their stuffed animals."Don't cwy"! :c
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:26 am

"It's only when you tickle me that I don't want to smile for real." Blair reminded Peter softly. "You know I hate that..."

"But baaaatmeeeeehn." William pouted and snuggled his stuffed panda close to him.

"Vroom!" Angie took her stuffed koala bear and made it fly. ._.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:47 am

"I'm sorry."he chuckled softly, hugging her close"But I'm only half apologizing.. Got a nice kiss from you"~

"I cannot sing-" Apollo was about to burst but then super Alec started to hum the theme, hopefully it'll be enough to calm the baby twins.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:17 am

Blair actually laughed then. O_O And hugged Peter back, ruffling his hair like he was a little kid. "That's because you're such a cheater!"

"Yaaaaaay!! Very Happy" Both twins cheered and sang along with Alec, holding their stuffed animals over their heads and running around.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:34 am

*le shock*

Peter chuckled, pouting cutely when his messy hair got.. Messier and shrugged, humming innocently"Me? A cheater? Nahhh. You must mistake me for another sexy redhead" Wink

Alec giggled at his silly siblings and kept humming, waving his hands in the air while Apollo watched them, not deciding if he should find all this cute or terrifying .
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:40 am

Blair pretended to think about it for a moment, shaking her head and laughing. "Nope! I think it's you."

"Gwanpa gwanpa-!" William ran around Apollo, still making his panda 'fly'.

"Sing baaaaatmeeeehn!!!" Angie finished for her twin.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:48 am

Peter faked a scared face at her thinking about another redhead but chuckled when she answered"Well thank Zeus!"he laughed, kissing her cheek"Hey, wanna have a nice relaxing dinner tonight? I could get Dad babysit the kids."

Apollo blinked down at them and picked them up, putting them back in the crib"Okay Alec. What is the main note of this?"he sighed, copying Alec's humming on his harp, and as god of music, he got the theme song soon perfectly. Alec taught him the lyrics and Apollo started singing them, of course had had changed a few so that the theme would sound soft and soothing for the babies to fall asleep, and the god's voice was as melodious as anyone could imagine.

((is Morgiana still around? c:))
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 pm

Blair seemed to like the idea, nodding her head. "I could do dinner...but I don't know about the babysitter." She looked a bit skeptical here. "No offense but...sometimes I think he's more of the kid than they are... ._."

The twins immediately sat down, cuddling their stuffed animals and watching their gramps in awe. Angie was already starting to yawn a bit.

(Yep! Smile you want her for something?)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:06 pm

((hmm I want to send someone to her if it's okie cx ))

Peter chuckled faintly"Okay, you're right on that. I could ask Mellie then.. Hm.. Well she's more a kid too."he sighed, resting his head on her shoulder"If only Tristus was available."

Apollo gazed down at them adoringly and kept singing softly while playing his harp, sometimes reaching out to tuck them, and stroke their heads gently. In the past he used to be the cold type of a father, well like most members of his family, but aging and having Peter's children as only grandchildren did soften him a lot.

Alec unknowingly had flopped tiredly on a pile of pillows, sucking on his thumb as he listened to his grandfather's singing.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:33 pm

(Sure! ^_^)

Morgiana was still admiring herself in the mirror - adjusting her fake bewbs every once in a while. ((I'll put her here. XD))

"Where is he?" Blair asked, reaching over and ruffling Peter's hair and messing it up. Get reked.

The twins blinked up at him with smiles on their faces. They looked at eachother, nodded and then nodded up at Apollo.

"Gwanpa sing good!" Angie said. ^_^
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:10 pm

A small orange haired boy peeked behind her leg"You got cooties"._.

"With Korra, exploring a little. And probably making a lot of little kiddies."he teased, letting her mess with her hair, he always knew this was her favorite tool.

Apollo didn't stop, but he cracked a smile at his little grandchildren. When he was done with the song he tucked them in again"Now sleep tight okay lovelies?"

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:21 pm

Morgiana squinted, looking down at the boy and narrowing her eyes. "Peasants have cooties. I'm no peasant." She said and then went back to looking at herself.

"Peter! O_O" Blair blinked at him, eyes widening. She stopped playing with his hair for a moment. "That's....I didn't know they were together...."

"Okay! c:"

"c: Okays!"

The twins said, smiling up at Apollo and bringing their little hands up for a thumbs up.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next