Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Common Room - Page 18 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:09 am

KagomeSenpai wrote:( YA'LL ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!! <33333 )

((OF COURSE WE ARE YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME? *glomps again*))
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:46 am

(( ALSO GUYS! LEREN IS HAPPENING ON GW KELLY REPLIED OPRLGKHBMLSR?GLNRN HOLD ME @_@ ))
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:11 pm

(I AM LAAAATE. SORRI DX)

Morgiana blinked at the boy once. "Because I'm nice." She replied as if that was a legitimate reason. "I'm Morgiana. I am a queen. I am super nice. ._."

Blair was so surprised at the kiss, looking ready to return it but was even more surprised when Peter pulled away. She stumbled back, almost falling on her butt. "...What." She squinted, unsure whether to feel jealous or not. "What pretty flowers?"

Dori continued to look around, worried. "Maybe she went with her friends. They're planning a birthday party!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:14 pm

(XDD HI ELLI!

@lara

Common Room - Page 18 Tumblr_m2hsxibxw01qf4l3a)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:28 pm

((ITS OKIIIIIIIE AND YES STEFFI XD MY SHIPPING HEART IS A MESS X'D plus he's leaning for a kiss how am i suppose to be calm?))

"Queen?" The boy rose a brow, looking a little weirded out"No way you're a Queen. You sound like a boy."

Peter smirked at the teasing he gave her and turned around"Oh yes, y'know. Pretty, colorful flowers. But they weren't... Smelling good, weren't beautiful." he smiled faintly, tilting his head at her"Then I saw that one flower, rising beautifully out of the ground"he said, walking to her direction and taking her hands in his"But she had thorns, making me unable to pick her up or... Admire her closer. So I managed to avoid the thorns and look what I have here now."he smiled, poking her nose"You." (gdi peter u so cheesy XD)

"Birthday party? For who?"he asked, trying to not sound as if he cared but the word 'party' always sounded so good to his ears.

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:21 pm

( No, Lara, it's not that! X'DDD I'm just still happy to know you guys are T w T

And hi Steffi!! ^^

So...who shall I push in here? )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:17 am

(Everybody, Elli. @-@ )

A person peeked around the corner of the room. A very small girl with bright blonde hair. She curiously looked around before a boy with dark, dark, black hair gently pushed her in.

"Hey everyone!!!" Danny yelled, excitedly waving as he placed a hand on his cousin Alice's shoulder, excited to be here after not being played for like.....four years from KOZ.

(Imma bring others in in a bit, debating who I miss the most or wanna play. )
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:27 am

((Anyone you like Elli XD AND OMG DANNY AND ALICE!*zooms to them*))

A tall, beautiful gingerish woman walked in. She was wearing a long purple dress with some feathers dangling down her belt and smiled faintly when she saw Alice and Danny"Hello you two!"
Common Room - Page 18 Jane-443271927
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:51 pm

(DX Ugh. I failed again. ㅜㅡㅜ Sorry sorry sorry sorry!! I hurt my nose during this dance thing I'm doing.

XD One does not simply stay calm when your otp makes progress.

XDDDDD Bring everyone like Chey said, elli.)

Morgiana frowned now. "Boys can be queens. Those who say they can't are unfabulous peasants! >:c"

Blair legit looked ready to tell Peter off for looking at them other flowers and was even having this internal speech about it and how they were more like weeds than flowers but then he took her hand and omg. Everything changed. Her glare immediately softened and she blushed. ".....Oh. I....thought....I-I... I don't know what to say. >\\\\>" ((XD it's adorable))

"For Mu Mu! It's her birthday!!~ Very Happy" Dori cheered. ((._. No it's not.))

Psycho was sitting on the floor with a blue wig and pink dress. He waved at the newcomers. "Hi. ._."

64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:12 am

((*gasp* You okay Steffi? D8 *huggles snuggles*

NOPE I CANT. Also lol the gif you put Steffi XDD I first i thought it'd be Darcia but then i remembered he might kill Eren ._. ))

The boy blinked curiously"But aren't boy suppose to be Kings? they're males right?"o.o the little boy looked confused.

Peter chuckled faintly at his waifu and poked her nose"Ey, sure there had been some flowers around me, but they weren't nearly as beautiful as you."he said with a playful wink before placing a peck on her cheek to calm her down."I wouldn't look at any other but you, why should I if I have the most beautiful flower with me?"^_^ ((he's a desperate romantic I'm so sorry blame Apollo or Lizzie's dreamy head XD))

"Oh then why in the name of Zeus is there not a freaking cake on the table?" è_é Apollo sounded outraged.

*hiss the picture didn't show but here it is http://www.deviantart.com/art/Jane-443271927 it's grown up Janey cx *

Jane blinked at Psycho and chuckled softly, waving at him"Nice wig Psycho;"

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:15 am

At the woman, Danny smiled brilliantly, "Hello!!!" He said, waving excitedly.

Meanwhile, Psycho was instantly attacked with a hug from Alice, who was excited to see the familiar puppy, even with his wig.
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:09 pm

Jane chuckled faintly to Danny, waving back"Hello Danny! It's been years! How are you???"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18