Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mansion of the Damned-Peter-

4 posters

Go down

Mansion of the Damned-Peter- Empty Mansion of the Damned-Peter-

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:22 pm

(copied from tumblr o3o)

Peter/James Kazama:Mansion of the Damned-Peter- Tumblr_lm3jwftzit1qki9udo1_500
His LA:Mansion of the Damned-Peter- Tumblr_mp2l5ztAl41rig27xo1_500
Powers:-he can turn into a wolf
-he can fly
-he's got an incredibly fast moving(like other vampires)
-teleportation
-telepathie

Weakness:
-Flowers,he's allergic of it
-Cute things
-Sun
-Garlic
-Parfum
-Fairies >D

Strenghts:
-His powers(look above)
-His vampire charm

Family:
William Kazama,king of the Kazama family: Father
Helena,human,daughter of the 'Ciel' hunters leader:Mother
Claude,leader of the 'Ciel' hunters leader: Grand father
Cale,vampire in the Mansion:Potential brother
Stephan,heir of the Kazama family: Biological son
Zak,blind kid who can see people's soul: Adopted son

*clears throat*This Peter is one of the Peter I play who has a loooooooooong backround story and stuff so if you don't wanna read his backstory scroll to 'Peter's Story'

Backstory

The Kazama family:(vampire family with the animal sign:Wolf)

(First ‘kazama’ means in japaneese ‘Moon Splinter’)

The Kazama family is a famous vampire family who hates humans and hunters and avoids them in any way.They stay hidden in their castle in France.They have a rare capacity that not every vampire has= Flying without any spell or wings.They have this capacity since always even if their representative animal is the wolf.They’re hatted by the humans and their worst ennemies are the “Ciel” hunters who try since centuries to kill this powerful family.What makes this family powerful?their secret.They posses since centuries a healing crystal chased by the humans.Their castle is hidden in a magical shief against humans, non human found their castle until one of their descendant will commit an awful mistake…
It was King William Desmond Christopher Louis Kazama the most insolent heir of the Kazama family decide to change the boring Kazama’s faith.

King William:Mansion of the Damned-Peter- 5261740

But accidentally.

EXPLANATION:

One day he escaped from the kazama castle and encounters a human girl lost in the forest.Helena.He doesn’t want to bite her,he had enough of that so he helped her out the woods.While this they talked to each other and became friends.They decided to see each other the next day,same place,same time.And so they did everyday.They falled in love of course,even if William confesed he was a vampire Helena didn’t care.But unfortunately,Helena was the daughter of the “Ciel” hunters’ leader.Claude Frollo.And noticing his daughter’s repeated absences he became supicious.

But one day William showed Helena his castle,big mistake.Humans followed Helena to the hideout and told Claude there was a vampire castle,they decided to attack it,but not immediately.While this Helena got pregnant from william,Claude noticed it and became angry and asked her who the father was.Helena escaped and runs to the castle where after a couple of months gives birth of the first half-blood of the Kazamas.James.

Too afraid Claude would hurt their child helena and William decided to hide the child in the castle.Helena returns to her village leaving her son with his father.But the humans decided to attack the palace.Not letting Helena go to the Palace Claude attacked the castle and it’s village.They killed every vampire on their way without pity.As Claude entered the Palace a bloody fight between him and William begun.The fight ends up with two dead people.William and  a bloody creature Claude created with the blood of every vampire he killed in the past and that fought the last part of the fight with William.

Only one boy survived the battle.James kazama.

AFTER THE BATTLE:
Peter's story:

The baby prince was found by a lonely woman and kept him with her in her house calling him ‘Peter’.He grew up as a normal human but he became older more he developped vampire characteristics,noticing it the woman became crazy and beats the young boy repeatly.She even raped him as teenager.

Peter had enough and escaped one night.He ends up in the mansion of Megara and Dimitri where he’ll fidn other vampires and humans.He grew the rest of his teeny ages there.

The Destiny decided to send Helena in this mansion too.Not knowing her son was here too.But both met and became friends in inconscience.

But when Peter  gets cut in two by Claude’s second John rolfe(because Claude needed a half blood’s blood to create a more powerful bloody creature) and his evil and good side takes their original form Helena gets interested in him.When she prepared an incantation with Kuzco(another vampire friend of peter) she rescued Peter and got him in his real form.While he rested Helena found a strange crystal insde a box that seemed calling her.It was the blue crystal peter found when he was young,and everytime he touched it ,it electrized him.The crystal seemed familiar to Helena.It was a part of the Kazama crystal!That Claude searched his whole life!The most powerful healing crystal ever.

After Peter’s restore Helena told him he was the heir of the kazama,and her son.After that Peter and Helena went to France searching for the castle.Peter discovers things from his past and decides to build a new people.But Claude,his grand father, finds him and Helena and decides to kill him.His own grand-son.Because he is a half blood.

Thanks to other vampires attacking Claude’s crew at Peter’s excecution Peter and Helena’ve been rescued.Peter became the new king of the kazama’s and rules in peace over his kingdom

Now....DIRTY LITTLE SECREEEETS >Very Happy
-Tea makes him thr** up
-peter…HAD A HUMAN GIRLFRIEND!>:O that's been turned into a vampire afterwards
-He loves his momma more than anything >:3
-He refuses to marry any vampiress,yet.
-Peter’s favourite fruit is the apple(TEMPTATION XD)
-He had once a’brother’ in the mansion,Cale.
-He likes playing flute
-He’s messed up vampire and freaks out when he sees his royal room TOTALLY cleaned up .Because he can’t find his stuff again.
-He’s also lazy.He prefers flying down stairs instead of walking down.
-His type of girl are brunettes and blondes.
-He’s a ladies man but  doesn’t notice it (of course -_-)
-Like his father Peter can’t stand it beeing locked up inside a castle and never go out.So his very often outside his room
-Most people think he doesn’t care about his past in the Mansion…but…He does >.<

Little +: -He'll have a son called Stephan(o >;D) I haven't decided of who his mother will be,yet >Smile Mansion of the Damned-Peter- Tumblr_m70xddYVr31rawrtxo9_250
-He'll also adopt a blind boy with blond hair who can see through people's soul and feel their electric sense.
Mansion of the Damned-Peter- Tumblr_m6truikD5L1rawrtxo2_400

Song that caracterize them: Super Psycho love by Simon Curtis

Audition video:

Last edited by KHSProduction on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:57 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : changed LA :))
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Mansion of the Damned-Peter- Empty Re: Mansion of the Damned-Peter-

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Bellissimo! 83
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:Bellissimo! 83
gracias 83 I already choose yo grand sons Leny!>D *points at Helena*
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:38 am

Ahhh, so this is MOTD-Peter's backstory. rabbit He sounds awesome! :3 How would you sum up his personality, out of curiosity? ^^ *Totally not plotting right now.*
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Ellieeeee what are you doing? .________. *snuggles Peter* Bare himHe's one of my un-luckiest Peters!T____T XDDDDD JKJK. He's calm,protective,agressif,naughty but nice with his friends.He sometimes acted blankly to not show his emotion (trolol he totally didn't inspire me for another character >3 ).well...he's a vampire .___. XDDD I just warn you..HE EATS EVERYTHING!>:OOOOOOO Just not cute little rabbits and humans ><
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 pm

Oh, damn. Sorry, MOTD-Peter! >.< Hmmm... interesting... >:3 And, eats anything? RED AND PETER HAVE TO HAVE AN EATING COMPETITION. O_O HAVE TO.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:Oh, damn. Sorry, MOTD-Peter! >.< Hmmm... interesting... >:3 And, eats anything? RED AND PETER HAVE TO HAVE AN EATING COMPETITION. O_O HAVE TO.

well it's true but feel free to do anything with him.he already lot his dearest friends and his true love so I don't know what could happen worse ^_^ ...o.o.... *hides at plot face* AND OMG YES YES THEY HAVE TO!SOON!PETER WILL TOTALLY BE ON FIRE!!!!O____O
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Sad ... Well, if it makes you feel better, the idea I had might make him feel a bit better. ^^ And, I AM GOING TO SEND RED TO THE COMMON ROOM NOAW. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote: Sad ... Well, if it makes you feel better, the idea I had might make him feel a bit better. ^^ And, I AM GOING TO SEND RED TO THE COMMON ROOM NOAW. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

*nods* >.< *pats his head* I'm so glad his mother was there,or he'd end up like...>.> *gasps and follows you* NOW NOW NOW!*prepares MOTD-Peter and throws him ot the common room* >:I
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 am

Added song and audition video~
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:15 pm

KHSProduction wrote:Added song and audition video~

( O_O Song. Name. Noooow.... XDDDD .. Seriously though. O.O That video's epiiic.)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:24 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:

( O_O Song. Name. Noooow.... XDDDD .. Seriously though. O.O That video's epiiic.)

(whoops sorry!o_o I'll add it! and thank you!^0^ I'm glad you like it! =^_^=)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Oh god, Peter's song. XD IT'S KOZ ALL OVER AGAIN!
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:44 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:Oh god, Peter's song. XD IT'S KOZ ALL OVER AGAIN!

Huh?You mean with Jest and Ari?Or...wait I think I'm lost @___@
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:50 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

(whoops sorry!o_o I'll add it! and thank you!^0^ I'm glad you like it! =^_^=)

( XD That's alright!)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:14 am

Yes! xD You don't remember??? Rapunzel started singing that song once when she was drunk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY at the beginning of KOZ, then Kaila got inspired to make a vid of Jesturma and Ariel from the song and after that, it was dubbed the song of KOZ XD Always playing near one of us and never going away.XD
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 am

@Steffi ^-^

@Elli Surprised OH RIIIIIGHT!!!xDDDD I think I wasn't there when she did that o.o and omg yessss!x'D
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down