Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+3
KHSProduction
64punkgirl86
KagomeSenpai
7 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:37 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:( o_______________________________e )

( What's wrong? O.O)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Cheyenne wrote:HI! ^_^
( Hello Chy!! :) )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:39 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:

( What's wrong? O.O)
( I...I was uploading something...for like...an hour...o__e... AN HOUR! Then it said there was an error... o___e RIGHT as it got to 100% there was an error... T_____________T )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:-Psycho looks at Maddy- [ ... You're e-vile-.]
-Luke sighed- Because ... she's not here... Sad
*Maddy deadpans* 'No. I am just a baby. I have not yet gained the right amount of profound immorality to announce myself as evil. You on the other hand are old enough to be consider good or evil, but most label you as stupid.'

*Sora tilts his head* "She"?? She who? o.O

Psycho: [ o_________o .....] -Sniffs- [ It's true ... IT'S SO TRUE!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!! DDDDD,X]

-Luke jerks his head towards Rora- .-.
*Maddy blinks at Psycho* 'Uh...' *she gently pats his head* 'There there, dog. With my help, you will become a more sophisticated canine.'

*Sora blinks* Huh.... Ohhh! You're still after someone you can't have! I remember now! ^^

-Psycho blinks at her, frowning- [ No touchie. >:I]-
Luke stared at Sora- ....... Yes.. ._.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:41 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( What's wrong? O.O)
( I...I was uploading something...for like...an hour...o__e... AN HOUR! Then it said there was an error... o___e RIGHT as it got to 100% there was an error... T_____________T )

( O_______O I'm sorry!!! DDDX Was it YouTube? A video maker? -Takes out pillow- I want names. @___@)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 pm

( How are you guys!? ^_^ )

Alice peeks in, and smiles brightly, "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She bounds in, happy to see her fellow knights instead of the other strangers, especially that grey fox person with his free candy in the van. She waves excitedly, bouncing, "HELLO!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS! I'VE MISSEDED YOU!"
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:44 pm

( Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_mas9av8CW01qbyxr0o1_500)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:47 pm

Cheyenne wrote:( How are you guys!? ^_^ )

She bounds in, happy to see her fellow knights instead of the other strangers, especially that grey fox person with his free candy in the van. She waves excitedly, bouncing, "HELLO!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS! I'VE MISSEDED YOU!"

( Good! How are you? ^-^)

-Rora turned and waved at Alice- Hey .. you. .__. ( XDDDDD .. What grey fox person? O_O)
-Psycho ran towards Alice, hopping excitedly- [ MY FAITHFUL SERVANT! 8DDDD]
-Luke blinked at her and waved- ._.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
FantasticalWonder wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
FantasticalWonder wrote:Galen chirped happily when she saw Psycho, flying over to him and landing lightly beside him. [Psycho! It is wonderful to see you again!! ^^] she beamed up at Peter. [I am doing quite well, thank you!]

Omar arched an eyebrow at Psycho and then smiled when he saw Rora. "Hey Bloody Mary," he frowned slightly at Luke. "Didn't you die?" he deadpanned at Peter and then chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Nice to see you too,"

-Psycho blinked at her- [ What are you talking about? We've been seeing each other! >:I We went to that club yesterday!]

-Rora stared before turning to Omar- ... Did you know I'm half Cuban? o_o ( You're also an alcoholic. :I)

-Luke blinks- No. .___.

Galen blinked and then turned to Omar, who whistled innocently. She turned back to Psycho. [I apologize. Stupid-head over here accidentally spilled some memory potion on me last night while visiting Ariel. I remember now though! ^-^]

Omar blinked at Rora. "I didn't know about that . . . but now that I think about your dad . . . it makes sense. ._." he blinked at Luke. "I'm pretty sure you did . . ."

-Psycho stared at her- [ ...... Remember what? O.O]
-Rora snorts- Yea, okay.
Luke twitched- YOU'RE NOT FIT TO HAVE HER!!!!! DDD:< -He ran to Rora, hugging her tightly only to get punched- .. Ow. ;_;
( @LukeThat is a lie because ... I found this. Razz:
Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo1_250 Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo2_250
Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo3_250Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo4_250
' “Yes!” shouted the Doctor, suddenly impassioned. “That has a touch of madness in it. Thomas, my boy! Capture that!”
Emilie Autumn as Emily
David Tennant as Thomson
Terrance Zdunich as Dr. Stockhill' (( Couldn't post the link so i did it this way. ._.))

Galen blinked. [The clubbing! ^-^ Which is an interesting name, since I saw no clubs at all there. O.O]

Omar blinked at the exchange and arched an eyebrow at Luke. "You get that out of your system yet?"

(O____________________________________________________________O That is the most epic thing I have ever seen.)
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyGirl0224 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm

(*bounces on*

So this is where everyone iiiiissss. Razz *happy after finding the link to this website on ROM after 15 minutes. Cool *)

KellyGirl0224

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 pm

(CHEY!!! 8DDDDDDDD)

At that moment, Ariel walked in, combing her hands through her hair. She smiled brightly when she saw everyone. "Alice, Rora, Psycho!" she blinked at Luke. " . . . didn't you die?"

FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:55 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Rora turned and waved at Alice- Hey .. you. .__. ( XDDDDD .. What grey fox person? O_O)

Alice giggles and huggles Psycho tightly, "HI KUPPY!!!!" She smiles happily, petting him and then handing him a huge bone with meat still on

( XD Well, I had this RP account for a Professor Layton thing, but I had to close the account. However, I liked the people I played with, so I followed them with Alice. She met a ton of these people from different fandoms, then came this one guy named Greystriped Onceler who often tried to get the younger characters into his "van of fun with free candy"

Alice personally never had to deal with him, but two of the younger girls Alice knew were hit on by him. XD )
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:56 pm

Alice gasps and runs up to Ariel, hugging her, "HI!!!.............You are the right Ariel right?" She stares at the redheaded girl then smiles, "Of course you are!! You're a lot nicer than the other one!!" She giggles happily and huggles her tightly.
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( What's wrong? O.O)

( O_______O I'm sorry!!! DDDX Was it YouTube? A video maker? -Takes out pillow- I want names. @___@)
( T_______T It was sendspace. I was trying to upload a zip file but but... DDDDDDDDDX *cries* )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 pm

KellyGirl0224 wrote:(*bounces on*

So this is where everyone iiiiissss. Razz *happy after finding the link to this website on ROM after 15 minutes. Cool *)
( Well...sorta. ^^; It's for our old KOZ characters~ )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy blinks at Psycho* 'Uh...' *she gently pats his head* 'There there, dog. With my help, you will become a more sophisticated canine.'

*Sora blinks* Huh.... Ohhh! You're still after someone you can't have! I remember now! ^^

-Psycho blinks at her, frowning- [ No touchie. >:I]-
Luke stared at Sora- ....... Yes.. ._.

*Maddy sighs* 'You have much to learn, dog. But I will help you.' *she continues to pat his head*

*Sora pats his back* You gotta get over her buddy... That...or make a clone Aurora! ^^
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyGirl0224 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:02 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:

(*salute* Okie! *wasn't in old ROM, so slinks away to the lurking corner* tongue )

KellyGirl0224

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:03 pm

*Sora goes over to Alice* Hey there!!! How is your training going?? *he smiles*

*Maddy blinks at Alice* 'Someone else with an intellectual mind like my own! Yet she's much more hyper...'
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:04 pm

KellyGirl0224 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:

(*salute* Okie! *wasn't in old ROM, so slinks away to the lurking corner* tongue )
( Weeeellll, you're gonna be in the new KOZ right?? You could bring that character in! ^^ Do you want an icon for them? )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:04 pm

FantasticalWonder wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
FantasticalWonder wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
FantasticalWonder wrote:Galen chirped happily when she saw Psycho, flying over to him and landing lightly beside him. [Psycho! It is wonderful to see you again!! ^^] she beamed up at Peter. [I am doing quite well, thank you!]

Omar arched an eyebrow at Psycho and then smiled when he saw Rora. "Hey Bloody Mary," he frowned slightly at Luke. "Didn't you die?" he deadpanned at Peter and then chuckled, rolling his eyes. "Nice to see you too,"

-Psycho blinked at her- [ What are you talking about? We've been seeing each other! >:I We went to that club yesterday!]

-Rora stared before turning to Omar- ... Did you know I'm half Cuban? o_o ( You're also an alcoholic. :I)

-Luke blinks- No. .___.

Galen blinked and then turned to Omar, who whistled innocently. She turned back to Psycho. [I apologize. Stupid-head over here accidentally spilled some memory potion on me last night while visiting Ariel. I remember now though! ^-^]

Omar blinked at Rora. "I didn't know about that . . . but now that I think about your dad . . . it makes sense. ._." he blinked at Luke. "I'm pretty sure you did . . ."

-Psycho stared at her- [ ...... Remember what? O.O]
-Rora snorts- Yea, okay.
Luke twitched- YOU'RE NOT FIT TO HAVE HER!!!!! DDD:< -He ran to Rora, hugging her tightly only to get punched- .. Ow. ;_;
( @LukeThat is a lie because ... I found this. Razz:
Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo1_250 Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo2_250
Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo3_250Common Room - Page 4 Tumblr_m96r234zYV1qckwizo4_250
' “Yes!” shouted the Doctor, suddenly impassioned. “That has a touch of madness in it. Thomas, my boy! Capture that!”
Emilie Autumn as Emily
David Tennant as Thomson
Terrance Zdunich as Dr. Stockhill' (( Couldn't post the link so i did it this way. ._.))

Galen blinked. [The clubbing! ^-^ Which is an interesting name, since I saw no clubs at all there. O.O]

Omar blinked at the exchange and arched an eyebrow at Luke. "You get that out of your system yet?"

(O____________________________________________________________O That is the most epic thing I have ever seen.)

Psycho smiled at her- [ Sure there were! People were drinking out them! They were just too small to see. ^-^)
-Luke frowned, rubbing his nose- Never! >.< -He blinks, sniffing the air before looking at Omar- Is it just me or is there something burning? O.O -He asked, unaware of his right sleeve on fire-
-Rora steps out from behind Luke, tossing away what looked like to be a used match- ...

( I know. O3O ... Did you know her birthday was yesterday? O_O
@Kelly HIII KELLY!!! 8DDDDDD)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm

(XD XD XDXD Hi Kelly!!! *huggles you*

Also, Kelly, I've decided to randomly adopt you on the internet, that okay with you? XD XD )

Alice looks up to Sora and smiles brightly, "HI!!! training's going well....I just haven't seen Hikari lately" Sad

She blinks at Maddy and tilts her head, "Hi?"
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:06 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:

*Maddy sighs* 'You have much to learn, dog. But I will help you.' *she continues to pat his head*

*Sora pats his back* You gotta get over her buddy... That...or make a clone Aurora! ^^

-Psycho frowned- [ Who you calling a dog? >:I And don't touchie me! DDDX]
-Luke blinked, a ghost of a smile creeping onto his face- That's it! 8D -he turned to Sora- Help me make me a clone of her! >:I
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm

KellyGirl0224 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:

( XDDDD Where you goin' gurl? >:I -Pulls you back in- XP)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:09 pm

FantasticalWonder wrote:(CHEY!!! 8DDDDDDDD)

At that moment, Ariel walked in, combing her hands through her hair. She smiled brightly when she saw everyone. "Alice, Rora, Psycho!" she blinked at Luke. " . . . didn't you die?"

-Rora and Psycho waved at Ariel-
-Luke stomped his foot- NO! I'M AS ALIVE AS THE NEXT GUY! X(
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

Alice giggles and huggles Psycho tightly, "HI KUPPY!!!!" She smiles happily, petting him and then handing him a huge bone with meat still on

( XD Well, I had this RP account for a Professor Layton thing, but I had to close the account. However, I liked the people I played with, so I followed them with Alice. She met a ton of these people from different fandoms, then came this one guy named Greystriped Onceler who often tried to get the younger characters into his "van of fun with free candy"

Alice personally never had to deal with him, but two of the younger girls Alice knew were hit on by him. XD )

-Psycho barked happily, nomming on the bone- [ >:3]
( Oh my goodness. XDDDDDDDDDD That reminds me of a gif I saw on Tumblr once. It was of a guy asking this little girl if she wanted candy, she said yes and the guy's grandmother opened the van's door giving the girl a bag of candy. XDDDDDDDDD)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next