Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

4 posters

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 42 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:09 am

Ah, a wizard..! And a protective one at that. Tell me, has she entangled you in her trap, getting you caught in her...less than normal life? He grins. And what about that...war? It is not still ongoing is it?

Rapunzel purses her lips, resting her head onto Howl's back just trying to forget the moment.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:27 am

Before Howl could respond, another, clearer voice pierced the air.

"It's over, actually."

The voice, of course, belonged to Ariel, who stood at the exit of the Common Room. Her arms were crossed over her chest, and her bright blue eyes were narrowed dangerously at Khan.

"One guess of who the victor was."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 am

Khan raises an eyebrow at Ariel before giving his grin again. I am but an ignorant soul when it comes to such information as that. Please, enlighten me.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:09 pm

"You don't get to ask for favors," was Ariel's harsh reply, her eyes beginning to glow slightly. "You lost that privilege when you decided to make life a living hell for my friends."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:23 pm

Khan raises an eyebrow, stepping back mock-offensively. My, my, what brought this on?? What might you have said to them, Rapunzel??

Rapunzel bites her lip, staying behind Howl as she closes her eyes.

Khan tilts his head slightly before nodding. Ah...I seem to remember you. The vibrant redhead that was the dear man-cubs unrequited love interest.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 am

"Bingo," Ariel clasped her hands in front of her, and gave Khan a false smile. "And now I'm happily married to the god who won."

All the while, Howl had one of Rapunzel's hands clasped in his protectively.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:22 am

Khan clinks his tongue and shakes his head. No need to boast darling, it's making the girl quite upset. He gestures to Rapunzel as he continues giving his hungry smile.

Rapunzel flinches slightly at everything going on as she continues to try and calm herself. She clenches Howl's hand tighter than she means to, just trying to find peace. .......
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:47 pm

"I'm not the one upsetting her," was Ariel's dangerously low reply. "Now Khan, give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't bury you alive this very second."

Howl felt how Rapunzel was trembling, and gently stroked his thumb over her hand, trying to comfort her.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:43 pm

Khan laughs. Because I'd need to be ALIVE for that to happen. Now, where's my so ? I'd love to finally see him.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:20 am

"You have no parental claim that boy," was Howl's immediate, cool retort.

"I second that opinion," Ariel agreed, her eyes narrowed upon Khan. "And the only higher authority than me is my husband, and I doubt he'll disagree with me when it comes to this matter. I suggest you run away now with your tail between your legs like a good kitty."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:30 am

Khan scoffs. If I am not mistaken, I am the biological father to the young cub. I have the right. He slyly turns his gaze to Rapunzel who was looking just a bit over Howl's shoulder. Do I not, love?

Rapunzel stares straight into his eyes as she begins to turn her pale color again. She trembles as her eyes widen, starting to watch his every move as he inches his way closer to her. The memories of that dreaded night begin to form in her mind as she feels frozen in her place, continuing to stare right at him.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:37 am

Howl immediately turned to wrap Rapunzel in a warm, comforting embrace, attempting to help ward off the memories he knew were flashing back to her. Ariel's eyes only flashed angrily at Khan.

"Trust me," she snarled. "Impregnating a young woman against her will does not make you a father. The man who helped give me life raised me for eighteen years and he lost the right to call me daughter. Considering your crimes are far worse than his, I'd say you most certainly lost the right."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:53 am

Trust me. This is none of your concern you pitiful mermaid. He rolls his eyes, beginning to pass Howl as he grabs Rapunzel's arm in a rough manner, pulling her to the entrance of the room. She will not go against me in bringing me our child. It's not been forgotten what will happen if she does.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:06 am

"Unhand her."

Howl's voice was dangerously low as he spoke, and the air between Khan and Rapunzel rippled slightly before Khan was roughly pushed away. Immediately, Howl ran to Rapunzel's side and gathered the blonde in his arms. Ariel, in the meantime, walked straight up to Khan, grabbed him by the throat, and shoved him against the wall of the Common Room, showcasing surprising - god-like, actually - strength for someone of her size and stature.

"You are in no position to make demands, you pathetic cat," the Goddess snarled, her eyes glowing an intense blue. "Rapunzel is free from your torturous hold and you will not get your hands on her again, or her son."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:25 am

Rapunzel, clings tightly to Howl, giving a breath as she closes her eyes.

Khan grins acting as though the choking did no harm to him. If that is what you wish, mermaid goddess. But remember wishes do not always come true... His legs lift upwards before he gives her a hard kick into her stomach, pushing her off of him.

The loud disturbance in the room causes Mowgli to run in, with Hodari in his arms. What the hell is going o-- His eyes widen at the sight of the man rubbing his neck. N-no... You're....you're dead.... How're you.....

Khan laughs, looking to Mowgli. Not as dead as you hoped I'd be, correct Man-Cub? My my, the child...in your arms. Quite...tiger-like, he is, isn't he.

Mowgli turns in a way that Khan only sees his shoulder and not Hodari's face. You stay away from him!

Hodari blinks, trying to peer over Mowgli's shoulder.

Now now, it's not possible I stay away from him. I've come to see you both and here you are, with him in your arms. I am fortunate to say the least. He begins making his way to Mowgli, keeping a peripheral on Ariel if she tried to interfere.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:40 am

Ariel growled at Khan, her eyes narrowing, and then widening when she saw Mowgli and Hodari enter. "No..."

Howl held Rapunzel close, his eyes watching the proceedings warily.

But before Khan could get any closer to Mowgli, a dark purple blur came barreling through the same entrance Mowgli had, and rammed into Khan with surprising force. The purple blur then levitated up into the air, revealed to be Kiki, who was glaring down at Khan.

"Stay away from Mowgli, you big meanie! >:c"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:59 am

Khan stumbles back slightly before frowning. He then straightens up and grins at Mowgli. Your new broad, eh? Quite the cute one, Man-Cub. He walks over to Kiki, grabbing her face with his palm and tossing her to the side.

Mowgli's eyes widen before he growls, clearly showing his adult bear fangs. He reluctantly and mistakenly puts Hodari down as he lunges at the man.

Khan swiftly disappears then reappears beside Hodari, quickly picking up the boy as he gazes at him. My, look at you. You'll make a helluva tiger, that is for sure my boy. And you shall follow in my footsteps. Daddy's know best after all.

By hearing the word "daddy", Hodari tilts his head as he blinks at the man. He slowly leans forward and sniffs him before a wide smile appears on his face. Ah..! Daddy!!! He hugs Khan's face as the man grows a large a devilish smile.

Rapunzel's eyes widen from watching her son hug that evil man. She grits her teeth and begins to tremble before she sprints into the Common Room. Put him down!

Khan's face turns into a mock-shocked one, as his hungry gaze begins again, looking to Rapunzel. So finally she speaks. He walks up to her, Hodari tightly in his arms as his hand grabs her cheeks, smushing them together. Ignore me again, like you had been, a next time you'll wish it was you who were dead, my dear.

Rapunzel freezes yet again, staring at his cold, dead eyes while her hands go limp and she pales again.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:22 am

There was a period of silence.

And then -

"ENOUGH!"

The shout rumbled through the building, and seemed to shake the very Earth itself. Ariel rose from her lying position, her eyes flashing as a glow began to radiate from her.

"You have tampered long enough, Khan," the goddess spat. She raised her hand, and with a flick of it, Hodari was in Rapunzel's grasp, and Khan was forced against a wall by an unseen power.

The goddess then slowly strode forwards toward the cat, her eyes narrowing upon him.

"You do not belong here," she stated, her voice stronger and more powerful than it had been before. She calmly raised one hand, her palm facing the tiger.

"You do not deserve to have a soul to enter the Afterlife with. You have shown you cannot be trusted even with that. And so I, Gaia, hereby sentence you the eradication of Sher Khan."

Kiki stared wide-eyed at Ariel, all the while clinging to Mowgli. Howl had a similar reaction, as he held Rapunzel and Hodari protectively close.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:36 am

Khan laughs once more. You plan to destroy me?? Well "Gaia", do not forget I have a few tricks up my sleeves as well! He leaps forward, shooting out a silver liquid at Ariel. The liquid begins to sink into her skin and before long, everything for Ariel begins to go dark.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:42 am

As soon as the liquid hit the goddess, she gasped, and her entire body froze. Her eyes widened, and the glow receded until her eyes had returned to normal.

And then slowly, Ariel fell backwards, and hit the ground with a thud, her body limp and her eyes closed.

For a moment, there was only dead silence.

And then;

"A-Ariel...?" Kiki asked in a trembling voice.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:37 am

Mowgli stares wide eyed as he trembles slightly, hoping to see any sign of movement.

Hodari tilts his head as he sees her lying there. A small whimper comes from him before he looks at Howl and Rapunzel. Aunie...

Rapunzel loses her breath, looking in shock before she shakily hands Hodari to Howl before slowly getting up and running over to Ariel, picking up her front half in her arms. ....... She trembles before hugging her friend close as she grits her teeth slightly.

Khan looks up gradually with a hard breath. His arms extended out from the attack still before he begins to grin.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:51 pm

Kiki gulped as she watched the proceedings, her eyes wide and fearful.  Howl held Hodari close, his eyes shifting from Ariel's limp form to Khan's.  

Ariel remained still in Rapunzel's arms, and for a moment it looked as if she might be dead.  But gradually Rapunzel would be able to notice the soft tickle of air as Ariel quietly breathed, though she remained unconscious.  

And then another Presence entered the room.  The air started swirling, and the ground started shaking, and the lights started flicking on and off.  

And then a Voice cried out in fathomless agony;

"ARIEL!!!!!!!"

And then lights went dark.  When they came back on again, Ariel was gone.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Rapunzel's eyes stay wide at all the events. She looks down noticing Ariel was gone before gasping.

Mowgli stares wide eyed also. W-was that...
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:38 pm

"Wherever Ariel is now," Howl began solemnly. "She's under the care of her husband."

Kiki just stared wide-eyed at the spot where Ariel had been.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Rapunzel frowns. Figures he wouldn't trust us with her...
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next