Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy) Empty Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy)

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy) 750px-candy%20club-exterior

There was some loud techno music playing that could be clearly heard on the outside of the club.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy) Empty Re: Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy)

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Henica stared at the club, her ears already sore from that horrendous music. She hesitantly pointed at the building.

"That is where you go?" she asked. She had never seen anything like that.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy) Empty Re: Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy)

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Shego shook her head. "No I just found it. We'll check it out together. C'mon." She was about to grab Henica's arm to pull her inside.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:53 am

Henica was caught by surprise when Shego grabbed her arm and started to lead her inside. It was a gesture had never really expected someone out of family to dare do. It felt very strange to not be known... also, it felt oddly liberating.

Still, the arm thing made her panic a little bit. She wasn't sure why. Maybe she was just bewildered by everything, and hence acted prone to being spooked.

Through the doors they went into the loud music. Henica sighed, wincing at the noise. "What now?" she asked, straining her voice to be loud enough for Shego to hear.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:28 pm

"I don't know." Shego yelled back, more transfixed on the inside of that club. There were neon lights everywhere and it just looked awesome! Or at least to her. Steffi will get a picture laters~

"Dance, flash something, get drunk. Anything! Hey let's go in the middle! They're shooting out confetti!" Without another word, Shego danced her way through all the drunk people towards the center, pulling Henica with her with one hand.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:29 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:"I don't know." Shego yelled back, more transfixed on the inside of that club. There were neon lights everywhere and it just looked awesome! Or at least to her. Steffi will get a picture laters~

"Dance, flash someone, get drunk. Anything! Hey let's go in the middle! They're shooting out confetti!" Without another word, Shego danced her way through all the drunk people towards the center, pulling Henica with her with one hand.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:38 pm

((Henica right now: ERROR 109: DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO PARTY.))

"Flash some-?!" too late, Henica was pulled along before she could protest. Her head was already starting to pound in pain. What movements were Shego making, anyway? Was that dancing?

All the drunk people bouncing around made her feel dizzy. She just kind of limply let Shego take her to the centre. "What are we meant to do here?!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:24 pm

(XDDDDD)

"You dance!" Shego suddenly appeared in front of her with a random drink in her hand. She had probably stolen it or something. This song was also playing loudly in the club:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAnwDvYjI2w

"You want one?!!" She yelled over the booming speakers and passing the drink to Henica without waiting for a response.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Henica took the drink and blinked at Shego. The music playing was... horendous.

"I can't dance and drink!" Hence protested. She dodged some drunks bouncing around by her and lifted the alcohol to her lips. She took a sip of it. Hm. It was a little... weak for her taste, but she was an elf.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:53 pm

(Henica what are you talking about. this is the best song ever. ._.)

"Not with that attitude." Shego continued to dance when she suddenly frowned. "Hey. Gimmie a sip." She pulled the cup a bit towards herself, taking a sip from it. "Meh. Tastes a bit like strawberry I guess."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:03 pm

((Henica: o_e ))

Henica blinked at Shego, startled by her actions. She nodded her head in agreement, before glancing around the chaotic place. "I don't much like strawberry... I'll get another drink," she lied, pressing the drink into Shego's hands and gliding away. She was searching for a quieter location. This was overwhelming her senses.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:25 pm

( ^_^ I connect so much with the lyrics. They speak to my soul.)

"...Alright." Shego shrugged, taking the drink and drinking it all. "You gonna come back though right?!?" She called after Henica before continue to dance like a dumb as- um an attractive female....that she was. Sure.

Henica was in luck!

If she were to go further into the club, she'd notice a much quieter spot that was the V.I.P lounge. It looked a little something like this:
Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy) 2015-10-13

It had very few people inside it and was currently blocked by two very intimidating looking bouncers. Henica could try to get inside if she wanted to....
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:37 pm

((Henica: e_e ))

Henica wasn't going to try to get in. She was going to get in. Because she was Henica.

She subtly fixed her hair and stepped up to the bouncers. Walking with an elegant gait, she stopped in front of them and looked them up and down. "Hello," she said, before pointing to the nice lounge. "May I ask... what does one need to go in there?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:34 pm

(LOL idk Henica ._.)

"YEAH! PARTY!"

Shego's voice could be heard from somewhere within a crowd of people.

"You can if you pay." One bouncer answered with his deep voice. He probably practiced speaking like this in front of a mirror everyday. "It's 1,200 dollars per person. ._."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Henica furrowed her brows. How many coins was '1200 dollars'? Sighing, she pulled her purse around to her front and got out a pouch of 600 gold coins. Which Ellie guesses is probably enough for both her and Shego.

"Will this do for two people?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:09 pm

The bouncers thick brows lifted and his eyes widened so much they threatened to pop cause look at all that monay!

The other bouncer next to him leaned over to look, looking quite shocked as well. The first greedily took the gold, nodding. "This is enough for the whole club! Step right in! You're welcome any time!" He said and stepped to the side to allow her to pass through.

Shego was yelling random things wherever she was, extremely drunk by this time.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:14 pm

Henica arched an eyebrow, but held her smirk. "Thank you," she said. "I just need to get my friend..."

Pivoting, she glided over to where she heard Shego shouting. She located her and grabbed her arm. "Come with me!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:20 pm

The bouncer nodded, turning to his friend to decide how to split the money.

"WOOOOOO- oh hey! Where we going?! I was limboing with my friends!" Shego protested but allowed Henica to pull her to wherevers.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:06 am

Henica pulled Shego to the VIP lounge and went past the bouncers into the place. She halted and gestured to the calmer area.

"Here," she stated.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:54 am

Shego looked around in bewilderment, falling onto on of the seats. "....Are we aatthe same club?"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:25 am

"Yes," Henica sat down beside Shego. A waitress came offering drinks, and Henica happily took a glass and thanked the woman. She sighed, relaxing. "This is much better. You look terribly intoxicated."

She paused. "... I don't believe that you ever gave me your name." If she had, Henica had forgotten it.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:39 am

Shego gladly took the drink.

"Pfft. No." She lied and began drinking her glass quite quickly. "You shoul' see mee dad. Ma' name's Shego, and Youuuuuuu arrrrre??"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 am

Okay. Shego was wasted.

"My name is Henica," the Queen replied, blinking at Shego with some wariness. She had never really dealt with a drunk person. "... Your father said that you and him are... gods? Is that true?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:21 pm

"Henica?" Shego scrunched her nose, for some reason finding that name super weird. "Why? Do you get a lotta hickies or somethin?"

She shrugged, finished her glass and calling for the waitress for another. "I guesssss....but it suuuucks suuuper baaad. It sucks more than the prosties hanging around here."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Henica frowned a bit. "... It's a family name from my mother's side," she said defensively. She then Brough the wine to her lips and took another sip. "Why do you not enjoy it? Do you not feel... honoured by the responsibility? What are you a goddess of?"

Perhaps, if Henica had not grown up surrounded y the Dragon Lords, this conversation would have felt a little odd. But it didn't. For her, it was nearly normal.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum