Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy)

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Shego gave her this 'bitch plz' sort of look. "Okay, well, listen....lissten lissten." She rubbed her forehead as if experiencing some sort of headache. "All the gods have some fucked up history. And sometimes....sometimes they drag you in their shit. And that shit is really heavy. Like some e.coli type shit."

She leaned back against her chair, getting comfortable. "Chaos. I don' know. Some people say Fire too but whatever."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy) - Page 2 Empty Re: Candy Club (doubt theres actual candy)

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:14 pm

((Oh my Odin Shego. XDDDDD ))

Henica blinked. After a few moments of thought, she said: "That sounds like politics. What has happened to you?"

Chaos... that was unique. In Illysea, the only deity of chaos was Diafol - evidently, Henica hardly cared for him or that faith. None of the Dragon Lords were really chaotic.

"Now your personality makes much more sense."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:26 pm

(._. I don't even know.)

"It is. And I'm like the worst polidick person...shit ever." She sighed then. "Well my sister got eaten by this crocodile-pig thing. I don't know. I was hired by this ugly ass cannibal to kill my dad and you know....shit like that."

Shego crossed her arms behind her head. "Yep. This is why I'm hot."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:36 pm

Henica's lips parted a bit. "... Your sister was eaten? And you tried to kill your father for a cannibal?"

Well, she wasn't going to deny that Shego was hot. She gave a subconscious nod of her head in agreement, even though she didn't mean to.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Shego nodded and for a moment looked unhappy. The expression went away quickly however.

"Well I was pissed at him but I wasn't actually gonna do it. I just said that cause the dude was creepy as fuck." Shego completely missed the nod. She was just too drunk to notice little things like that. ._.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:14 pm

Henica tilted her head. "... Are you remorseful for anything?" she asked lowly.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:37 pm

Shego tilted her head, pursing her lips as she pretended to think about it. "....Nah." She shook her head and continued to drink. "I don't- I don't give a fuck." She lied.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:48 pm

Henica watched Shego carefully, not convinced. She had hesitated, so that was a sign that she was not being sincere in her curt answer. Henica's gaze drifted a bit.

"I often feel remorse for many things," she softly disclosed. Had she been back home, she would not have said that. It felt like a relief to utter those words, even if it was just to someone who was not much more than a stranger.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Now Shego was confused. "Why? You look like you have it all: money, family, money, boobs..."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:09 pm

Henica shifted a bit, glancing down to her breasts. Her dress was not at all low cut - in fact, it was purposely high to conceal her shameful scar. Her skin flushed a bit, searching for a reply.

"I..." She pressed her lips together, hesitating. "I have made bad decisions in my life, and those I cared for suffered as a consequence."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Shego's brows lifted in surprise. She had thought Henica was a Goody Two-Shoes and never didn't anything wrong. "Wow....what did you do?" ((Shego stfu you've done much worse .-.))
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:29 pm

Henica's eyes lowered to her glass of alcohol. She looked dejected. "... I've done a lot, but... in the end, it all traces back to lying and cowardliness. If I told you, you would refuse to continue speaking to me."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:33 pm

Shego just gave her a look. "I shanked a bitch. It wasn't on purpose though. We were just fighting and well... whatever. Just tell me that shit. I'm probably not gonna remember it anyway." She gave Henica's drink a casual glance. "...You gonna finish that or what?"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Henica lifted her gaze and frowned a bit at Shego. To answer the question, she lifted the glass to her lips and sipped at it.

She paused, unsure which of her issues to tell. There was one she had been clasping tightly to her chest for years, and dared not tell anyone. Keeping it hurt her immensely. Maybe, she would reach respite by admitting what she had done.

"I had a girlfriend," she explained. "She was a commoner... a handmaiden of mine, in fact. It was a secret, obviously - my family and country would never approve, and I couldn't handle the shame it would bring. To disappoint my father was always my... greatest of fears, as ridiculous as it sounds. I began to feel too close to her, so I fired her and sent her away. I also threatened her to keep what happened between us quiet. I was so callous whilst I did it... and I remember that she wept and wanted to curse me for my heartless actions. I regret it everyday."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Most of Henica's words spilled onto each other and became incomprehensible in shego's drunk mind. However, she did understand the point of what she said. "Damn....so you're....in the closet? They aren't gay friendly or somethin where you live? Are you the queen? Can't you put a law or somethin?"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Henica sighed and looked to the side. "It's not so simple. Gays are allowed. However, as the Queen, I'm expected to marry a wealthy elf man and have an heir with him. I'm... too afraid to deviate from that plan."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:42 pm

Shego squinted at her, not really understanding. "So...everybody else can be gay and you can't? That's stupid." She huffed and took another sip of her drink. "Just be like 'fuck you. I do what I want'. That's what I'd do."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:45 pm

"I can't simply do that," Henica smiled with some amusement. "I often wish I could, however. I miss kissing a woman so much."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:52 pm

"Yeah you can. It's only like two words - no, four....five....fuck. I can't count."

Shego snorted then and shrugged. "Whatever floats your root beer I guess. There's plenty of drunk chicks around here who you can make out with. Some o' them are gold diggers though and those hoes ain't loyal."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Henica gave a rueful chuckle. "If only I could be as defiant as you when your intoxicated."

She then smirked and took a swallow of her wine. "I have considered having... rather loose ties to a woman. The only type of loyalty I'm looking for is for the person to stay quiet about us."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:26 pm

"Thank you. I don't know what that means but thanks." Shego nodded.

"Oh." She tilted her head now, looking at Henica with some interest. "So you like the I'll keep you my dirty little secret types of relashiiiiooons. I guess that's alright. If you like that sort of thing." She shrugged,
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Henica rolled her eyes, leaning back into the seat and relaxing a bit. "Not really. I would prefer something more substantial, but that is unlikely to be plausible."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Shego blinked and seemed to pause for a moment. Her tiny brain had not comprehended anything at all. "Whoa. Okay. Um. Big words. Let's go back to five years old....? Please?"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Henica smiled, finding Shego's behaviour refreshingly odd. She looked to the other woman and lifted her eyebrows a bit. "I would like to fall in love, but that probably won't happen. So, I have to settle for more loose relationships. I have never had one, however."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:49 pm

"Oh," Shego nodded now understanding. "Well I don't know. I've never had one either....but Im the product of a 'loose' relation. Ship." She popped the 'p' at the end of 'ship'.

"All of my brothers were."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum