Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane-

2 posters

Go down

Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- Empty Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane-

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 pm

(also copied from tumblr xD)

Picture:Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- Tumblr_loquarqplx1qkne19
LA:Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- Tumblr_m9nbqkGl5H1rtzlzf

Name:
Peter GoldMane(other names unknown...Cause he doesn't like them lol xD)
also known as:
Peter Sully:by Mulan
Petey:by...Almost everyone
Unca petey: by every child
Tery-chan:By ashitaka
Flyboy: By Omar and oliver maybe?
Boy-who-flies-like-a-bird: By galen
Daddy: By Diana,Sarah and Jason
Annoying orange: By Ashitaka
Stupid/Homo/Inconscient boy: By Psycho
Clumsy Tummsie Petey: By Jane
Foxy: By Nausicaa

Age at the beginning of the War:

Age now:
17(cause the war actually really started at his 16th brithday) and is about to turn 18 next year

Relationships:
Christopher Goldmane,king of the Shishigami forest: Biological Father(deaceased)
Diana GoldMane,queen of the Shishigami forest: Biological Mother
Daniel from the Crystalline Lupus family,king of this family: Adoptive father (deaceased)
Beatrice from the Crystalline Lupus family,queen of this family: adoptive mother(deaceased)
Ashitaka from the Crystalline Lupus family,actual king of this family: Step brother...In a way
Jane from the Cyrstalline Lupus family,princess of this family: step sister...in a way.And girlfriend,future wife.
Diana,heir of the GoldMane family: First Daughter and first child(future...maybe >) )
Sarah,heir of the GoldMane family: Second Daughter and second child(future)
Jason,heir of the GoldMane family: First son and third child(future)
Alina,heir of he Crystalline Lupus faily: Biologial niece(future)
Nehelenia,daughter of Rapunzel: 'Niece' xD
Madelaine and Arietty,daughters of Sora and Nausicaa: babysitter and uncle xD
Shantii,daughter of Eboshi: Ex-girlfriend
Waha,human-troll girl: One of his fangirls and ex,who since they broke up tries to eat him up.
Everybody from the Common room: 'Sister/Brothers'

Previous knight of:
Macalli

Strenghts:
-THROWING PILLOWS EVERYWHERE!
-Flying
-Luuurkin'
-His fighting
-His joyfull character.He's not a depressed person

Weaknesses:-he sometimes take everything as a game.Even death
-He gets drunk easily and sees a lot of Megan Foxes.pshhh that's a secret ._.
-Once he's sad...he's REALLY sad.
-He can sometimes overreact and act really agressive
-His family.

Backround Story:
Born as the heir of the GoldMane family (Lion) Peter knew his first days in an ennemy’s arms.Indeed while the war of Cenecia(territory of the GoldMane’s forest) Peter was saved by the heir of the Cystalline Lufus family the prince ashitaka.At this time Peter was only a baby and ashitaka 5years old.After bringing the little prince in his home peter was fed breast by Ashitaka’s mother(she was pregnant as well),which means he’ll have witch powers later or characteristics of witches.(Yellow eyes,and gets kinda in transe and will try to find his witch origins by searching the necklace of his childhood friend who was also a witch,jane)Finding their son in an ennemy area Peter’s father gets furious and curses the King,ashitaka’s father,into a werewolf.A couple of years after Jane’s birth her and ashitaka’s father was killed by humans in his werewolf form.Since that Ashitaka hated the GoldMane family over all,but Jane was to pacific to hate anyone.As Peter joined the knights circle he met Jane and Ashitaka again but can’t remember them,Jane either.Just Ashitaka.

Peter met jane without knowin it a couple of years later,he was 7 and she was 6.She called herself 'Flower' because she was too scared to reveal her identity to anyone.they became close friends and Jane gave him a crystal so to 'never forget her'.Unforutantely,their parents found out about their relation and they were break apart from each other.Peter still got the crystal tought.

As he met Jane again when they were both 16 he didn't notice her ressemblance with the little' Flower' but as Peter showed her the crystal and he had some weird trences when he thought about her they finally recognized each other.Of course while all this,they fell in love deeply for each other.Forcing Peter even to crash Jane's unwilling wedding with arthur just because se wanted to protect him and the knights from with attacks.
After Peter's rebirth they finally REALLY confessed to each other and since that are together.It'll make almost a year they're together,they now live together as well.

Peter had a witch girlfriend named shanti,mostly to make Jane jaelous(and it worked) but Shantii knew exactly who he was from her mother,lady eboshi,second arm of ashitaka.Shantii was sent to seduce him and kill him when times come,Jane stoped her at the right time sending Shanti away while Peter didn't even know what happened
Ashitaka as prince had a mission by Lady eboshi the actual leader of the witches:Kill the Goldmane family.They killed the father in its god form and were about to kill his son soon.But ashitaka feeling closer to him,after all they were almost brothers,hesitated.So he wanted to test Peter with a cruel dilemna.As the war was over Ashitaka took Jane with him and took her to their village telling Peter she has to be killed to free a powerful power inside of her(that’s what actually every witch think) and telling him that years ago his people kidnapped creatures from peter’ s own people.So Peter had to choose between his love and his people.Or he’ll free Jane,or he’ll free his people.Thanks to help of his family and friends he rescued Jane AND his people at the same time.Killing Eboshi Ashitaka became king of the witches and EVERYBODY IS HAPPEH!8D

Life in the knight circle:
Peter became a knight of teh Air god Macalli at 15,he already was able to turn into a lion and fly but macalli gave him the power to turn into a big eagle and a bit air.Peter knew the best years of his life with the knights,even if at the beginning he didn't want to be friends with the Jesturma ones at the beginning.Peter knew dangers,love,friendship,hope and trust with them.He got drunk,was turned into a girl,has been colored in blue,his hair turned rainbow color,fell in love,died,came back to life,burnt a kitchen,taught a baby how to speak,fedd him,play with him,almost drowned by a siren,turned into a vampire,fought bravely,ate cookies,partied halloween and easter,has been victims of several pillow fights etc...
Beeing not a knight anymore Peter helped his fellow knights throught their problems,well he tried.He feared the end of the War,he feared to never see these precious people again.
As the War ended he decided to live together with his girlfriend Jane leaving ashitaka with his people after rescuing the prisonner from his castle.After leaving two Wars Peter could finally live in peace in a house built by him and Jane.
Today he visits his old friends and alternative other hims in the common home,he gets every two weeks visits from his future children.

Little +:
-He loves rasberries and pancakes and berry juice.
-He doesn’t like ties around his neck or beeing too good clothed,he likes beeing simple and have modern clothes
-Until his wedding Peter will stay childish and naive.And…michievous
-One of his secret hobbies is digging.Dun dun ._. He always digs in hope to find a big treasure
-He doesn’t care about dirt and style
-He likes jumping and bouncing anywehre.Peter is a boy who needs space to have fun xD
-Before meeting Jane, Peter was a real ladies man
-His first daughter will have the honor to own his dagger
-Peter hates fairies,because he seduces them so easily so they stuck on him so easily .poor Baby
-Young prince he accidentally broke an harmonica of his family who made strange noises.And was proud of it.And still is.Hell yeah Cool
-He mostly takes everything as a game.Even the death.
-is such a stubborn goose.When he likes somehting and doesn’t show it it’s to protect his proud
-And like Aurora said:Peter can kick Pirates in his sleep

Diana(first daughter):Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- BloomRockbyme
sarah(second daughter) :Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- Tumblr_mbite9RQzK1r8s93qo2_400
Jason(first son) :Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- Tumblr_martm5VF1t1rf29lyo2_250

The End xD

Last edited by KHSProduction on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- Empty Re: Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane-

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Rora: I never said that. ಠ_ಠ
Me : Huuuuuuululussssh. ... You are expecting. :I Also, epic profile Lara. ^^
Rora: ...
-The above asterisks replace a brief censored episode in which Aurora made it clear that I was to not underestimate her even when she is pregnant. When we pick up again I am in a wheelchair in a full body cast. ._. -

Steffi: ._. .. So how dem chicken nuggets? XP Also .. I didn't know Ashi called Peter Annoying Orange. O.O .. XDDDDDD Kinda fits though.. in a way. ._.;

( Aaand of course all of what I just said sounds like this: ._. Socncirnx Hfjwksn jfhd cvbdb? XP ajdufvn ... I dhxbhjajx hddodbranjth O.O ... XDDDD jbfusn nnekxkansncj ... Nscjnwucb. ._.; )

64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane- Empty Re: Knights of Zodiakos-Peter Goldmane-

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:26 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:Rora: I never said that. ಠ_ಠ
-The above asterisks replace a brief censored episode in which Aurora made it clear that I was to not underestimate her even when she is pregnant. When we pick up again I am in a wheelchair in a full body cast. ._. -

Steffi: ._. .. So how dem chicken nuggets? XP Also .. I didn't know Ashi called Peter Annoying Orange. O.O .. XDDDDDD Kinda fits though.. in a way. ._.;

( Aaand of course all of what I just said sounds like this: ._. Socncirnx Hfjwksn jfhd cvbdb? XP ajdufvn ... I dhxbhjajx hddodbranjth O.O ... XDDDD jbfusn nnekxkansncj ... Nscjnwucb. ._.; )

Pete:r YOU DID YOU DID YOU DID!>:O
Me:Nooooooo DX< and LOL Aurora...XD Wait?WEEL CHAIR????D888 What have you done to mah sissyyyyyy????@___@ and lolz he cals Peter with different names actually xD And I thought that too x)
Ashi: Just look at his head and you'll understand why.
peter: ;________;
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:44 pm

KHSProduction wrote:

Me:Nooooooo DX< and LOL Aurora...XD Wait?WEEL CHAIR????D888 What have you done to mah sissyyyyyy????@___@ and lolz he cals Peter with different names actually xD And I thought that too x)

Rora: Liar. .__. -She turns to you- .. Nothing. .-.
Me: O.O .. XDDDDDDDDDDDD
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:52 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

Peter: I dunt .-.
Me: Oh gee you two xD
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:17 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

Rora: Pfft, yea you do.

Me: XDDD Just like old times ,huh? X3 .. I miss them. ;_;
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

Peter: Pffft I don't. :I
Me:*nods* I miss them too ;-; *huggles* But we'll create others!and now...Children are here so yeah >3 *giggles*
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

Me:*nods* I miss them too ;-; *huggles* But we'll create others!and now...Children are here so yeah >3 *giggles*

Rora: That's a lie.

Me: -Huggles back- Yep! ;v;
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

Rora: That's a lie.

Me: -Huggles back- Yep! ;v;

Peter: No.You're lying (here we gooooo xDDDD *hands you popcorns*)
Me: T-T *huggles snuggles* i'm reading old KOZ pages and I'm actually 'daaaaaaaaaaaaw'-ing T______T Oh how miss those times....
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down