Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

4 posters

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 38 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:42 am

(XP)

As Rapunzel's hand searched through the bag, she came to grasp two things.  The bag must have been bottomless!!!

If Rapunzel were to pull out those two things, she would find them to be...

Common Room - Page 38 Roses_iridescent_mirror_brush_vanity_set6

A matching hairbrush and mirror combo!!

"Those are...also enchanted," Ariel chuckled a bit.  "The mirror's a scrying mirror - it can show you any place or any person you want, all you have to is tell it what you want to see.  As for the hairbrush..." she smiled a bit.  "I know you love your long hair, but if you ever wanted to try something out without cutting your hair...that brush can change the length and style without causing your hair to be cut and lose its magical properties.  All you have to do is envision what you want while brushing your hair, and it'll do it for you.  And to get your hair back to normal, you just press the flat side against your head," she explained.

Ariel then hesitated.  "They're also, kind of...alive."

"Oh, no worries dear," the brush chirped in a distinctly female, vaguely Julie Andrews-like voice. "We won't be a bother, I assure you."  

"Yeah!" the mirror exclaimed enthusiastically in a much more gruff, male voice.  "We won't pester ya, we're used to bein' treated like the furniture. Ha!  Get it?  Treated like the furniture?" the mirror then proceeded to guffaw, while the hairbrush just exhaled.  

"Don't mind him, dearie.  He likes to think he's clever."

It should be noted that the hairbrush and mirror had no mouths or eyes, they just kind of...talked.  And all the while Ariel gave Rapunzel an apologetic smile.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:59 am

Rapunzel gasps and jumps a bit in surprise to the talking accessory duo. Anything she wanted to say about her excitement about all the things they did were pushes aside for the moment being. That's...an interesting gift, I must say...! But...I like it! She giggles.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:32 am

Psycho gaped at her, watching Galen cut through the cake like a boss. He of course, could never hope to do that, he was far too clumsy. Snapping back into reality, Psycho nodded and gulped down his own cake with one gulp. :I

At this point, Aurora wandered in, rubbing her temples with one hand and opting to keep herself to the background. She didn't want to bother anyone and plus, she had a killer headache. Still, she tried to look happy - mostly by thinking about things that made her happy like...homicide. She ended up responding quite well to that, the beginnings of a small smirk curving onto her lips.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:53 am

A small, hesitant smile came onto Ariel's face. "You do...?"

"Hmrph, It," the mirror grumbled. "Didn't know I looked like Pennywise the Clown."

"Hush now!" the brush chided. "Really, you must excuse him, dear. He really doesn't know when to shut his mouth."

All the while, Howl was smiling, one arm wrapped warmly around Rapunzel.

--

Galen gave a little chirp-giggle at Psycho, and bobbed her head. [Thank you again for the cake. ^^]

Omar looked up from his corner of shame when Aurora walked in, an unreadable expression on his face.

She seemed...okay, but he recognized that smile on her face. That was one of the smiles she wore back when he first met her...

...ah, he couldn't help it, a small smile came onto his face as well. Because he loved his homicidal princess.

He was still hesitant to approach her, though, so Omar struggled with this decision before finally walking up to her.

"Hey Bloody Mary," he greeted in as nonchalant a voice as he could manage.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:14 am

Rapunzel nods with a light smile on her face as she begins to clear her throat. So...well, what..have you been up to, hm??
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:18 am

"Me?" Ariel asked, a small smile on her face. "Oh, you know, work, mainly," was her off-handed reply. The nonchalant way in which Ariel spoke this, however, indicated that she was trying to skirt around something.

"Why talk about me though? Today's your day, Punz," Ariel said with a smile.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:24 am

Rapunzel's light smile turned into more of a half one as she guves a small shrug, shaking her head along with it. I..I know but...I just haven't seen you in some time, and..we don't keep in touch really like we used to. I know it's "my" day but...I'd still be happy even if we were catching up...! She then skips over to some soft chairs and takes a seat, patting the areas beside her for Howl and Ariel. You say "work mainly" but what do you do in your spare time then..??
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:36 am

Howl sat down next to Rapunzel, still silent, though a small smile remained on his face. Ariel was a bit more hesitant, but she still offered Rapunzel a smile.

"Well..." she began carefully. "I do spend most of that time with Jesturma...I try to make conversation with the other gods sometimes but it's...still too strange for me," she shook her head before exhaling. "And Dali is relentless in her jokes. -.-"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Rapunzel tilts her her and gives Ariel a sympathetic look. I'm sure it is a bit tough.. But...Dali with her jokes...? What do you mean..?
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:22 pm

Ariel gave a small, sheepish smile. "Well...let's just say that Hodari might be getting a new friend...in about nine months or so..."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Rapunzel gives a small laugh. Oh? Well, you've gotten think about that from a 3 year old perspective then..! He might treat the poor child like a toy! He's never been around other babies... But..who's pregnant?? It's not...Dali is it?????

Mowgli hears the conversation and decides to butt his head into the adults' interactions. Oh nooo... You didn't say what I think you did, did you?? Someone's gonna have a loudmouth kid soon?? Ugh...and just when I thought everyone was sterile by now... Well, go on, who is it?

Rapunzel lightly rolls her eyes before shrugging. Ariel was about to tell me, now shush!
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Ariel chuckled a bit. "Sorry Mowgli..." she then bit her lip, and looked over at Rapunzel.

"No...Dali's not the one who's pregnant..."

A small smile came onto Howl's face, as he got what Ariel was saying. He kept quiet, though, as he waited for Rapunzel to get it as well.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Mowgli raises an eyebrow as he gives a small smolder.( ....NOT learned from Eugene...>> )His eyes then widen in surprise before a disgusted look comes plastered on his face. Shit... Bye. He gets up and begins to gather his things to walk away.

Rapunzel tilts her head. Where are you going??

Mowgli continues to get his stuff before walking out the door. Moving to the vampire mansion. See you in 18 years.

Rapunzel blinks in confusion before looking to Howl then to Ariel. What...?? I don'y get...-- Who's pregnant???
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Ariel blinked in surprise at Mowgli before exhaling at Rapunzel. "Punz...I am."

Howl looked over at Mowgli, his brow creasing slightly.

Kiki walked in at that point, and then blinked at Mowgli. "Why are you packing??? O.o"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Rapunzel blinks, her head tilting back a bjt before she begins to laugh. Ahahahaha, yeah, ok, right! No really, who is it??

Mowgli deadpans as he looks at Kiki. I'm leaving. .-.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Ariel gave Rapunzel a small smile. "It's still pretty early...but Jesturma and I are certain of it..."

Kiki blinked at Mowgl again. "Why?? What happened?"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:13 pm

Rapunzel deadpans, before pouting and shrugging as she closes her eyes. No no, I'm not buyin' it. After all this time and nothing then I don't see you in forever and..-- She again shakes her head. Nope, sorry, I don't trust your story.

Mowgli exhales. Why don't you go ask the new mom over there?? -.-
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Ariel laughed a bit and smiled at Rapunzel. "Well, what will it take for you to buy it?"

Kiki blinked, and her eyes widened as she looked over at Ariel, and then back at Mowgli. "Ariel'spregnant?!"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Mowgli cringes. Ew, don't say that out loud! I just ate!

Rapunzel crosses her arms and shakes her head again. I'll believe you're pregnant when Howl proposes. She laughs sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Anyway, you want some cake??
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Howl looked down at Rapunzel with a mock-offended look. "Well, I was going to wait until we were in private..." he began, reaching into his pocket for something.

A huge smile broke onto Kiki's face, and she began to jump up and down while clapping her hands. "Oh, Mowgli, this is great!!!"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Rapunzel shakes her head as she gets up. Oh, it's no trouble Howl! People can see you eat cake, it won't hurt your sexy figure! She rolls her eyes and laughs as she goes to the kitchen.

Mowli gives her a confused and disgusted look. For whom??
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Howl watched her leave, and laughed a bit before shaking his head. "I'll be right back," he said to Ariel before rising to his feet and following Rapunzel into the kitchen.

"That's not what I meant," he said softly, pulling a small black box out of his pocket.

"Well, for Ariel of course!" Kiki gushed before blinking at Mowgli, her smile slowly disappearing. "What's wrong...?"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:15 pm

Rapunzel quickly turns to face him. Hm? What did you...mean...then....? She blinks in surprise, her eyes widening a bit at the box before squinting her eyes suspiciously. What-- What's...that...??

Mowgli pouts, looking away. Nothing's wrong.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Howl smiled, and lowered himself to one knee as he opened the box, allowing Rapunzel to see the ring within.

Common Room - Page 38 P1020161-620x433

"A present that I hope isn't too presumptuous of me," Howl said, an almost sheepish smile on his face.  "I can't help but feel that it would be an incredible gift to me, though, if you were to accept...as I would want nothing more than to spend the remainder of my days with you."

Kiki frowned a bit, though out of concern.  "You...don't like this news, do you?"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Rapunzel gasps, putting her hands to her mouth as she stares at Howl, not knowing what to do or say. Wha-- I...I don't...-- Oh my gods, Howl...! I... She stares at him and the ring for a bit longer before hitting her palm against her forehead. ......

Mowgli huffs. Am I supposed to?
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next