Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 11 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:54 pm

(So I had cinnamon waffles for breakfast ^_^

Ummmmmm uhhh I'll put

uh

Blair and shiz and yeah. Here I go. Watch me watch me \ (._.)/)

And then a wild ROM-Blair appeared!

She entered the room slowly, deathpanning. "....Where's Alec?" She asked in a loud voice.

Dori was painting a rainbow on the floor. With her hands.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:03 pm

((THAT SOUNDS SO YUMMY *o* and oh my god I missed those two XD Btw. I know your plan with Ellie*intense glance* ))

Upon hearing his daughter in law Apollo walked towards her with a frown on his face"Still looking for him! He has MY bow!" è_é

Alex was still hiding behind the sofa, but now that he had heard his mother's voice he was trying his best to hide UNDERNEATH. Cuz angry moms are scary. o_o

Seeing Dori painting Melanie peeked over the big Horse and beamed"Hello Dori! Nice painting!"she cheered as she kept brushing Sleipnir's mane.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:17 pm

(XDDDD It's brilliant is it not?)

Blair frowned back at Apollo and sighed, turning to try to find her son. "Alec? Come out and give grandpa his bow back. If you do I'll give you....a cookie. ._."

Dori looked up and waved happily. "Thanks! Do you want to-" her gaze went past Melanie and to Sleipnir, gasping. "Slepininier!!!!!! You're alive!!!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:21 pm

((... I vanished... sorry. >_o I showered... and started to fangirl. Over the plan. Yes. ._.

Also. Cinnamon. Really, Steffi? Are you trying to make me laugh? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ))

Loki waved dismissively at Peter. "Sure. I'm first going to eat. You know, I haven't eaten in a whole week? So let me enjoy my sustenance in peace, please." He hardly gave the new arrivals any heed.

Sleipnir quietly let Melanie take care of his hair. He nodded his head at Dori when she exclaimed that he was alive. "Yes, I know I'm alive. And that is not my name. >_> "
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:36 pm

(XD No I actually ate cinnamon waffles. I got to eat them unlike a certain egg. ;])

Dori looked to the big horse with wide eyes. "What do you mean? It's Slepinininierarur right??"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:38 pm

((Common Room - Page 11 97d ))

Alec still didn't come out, the bow was way more interesting than a cookie ._.

Apollo deadpanned."Cookies never distracted a god. Unless it's wine and your name is Dionysus." he sighed, his sunny eyes looking around"Alec. I promise you the heritage of my... Temple." he lied, looking for any blonde boy getting out but Alec still didn't get out. Well done Apoopoo.

Melanie giggled at Dori, nodding happily"It's great isn't it? I'm brushing his mane because it's so messy and dirty, and then I could put braid it what do you think?"she asked the Horse kindly.

Peter rolled his eyes at Loki, crossing his arms over his chest'How come you haven't eaten for a week?"-_- he sighed before turning his attention to Apollo and Blair. Gee. He WONDERED where that stubbornness from Alec came from. Totally not him nope.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:54 pm

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Blair frowned deeper at Apollo. "Why would he be interested in your temple? He's [insert Alec's age ._.]"

She sighed and stepped a bit towards where Alec was, not really knowing he was around there. "Alec! I have your favorite dessert and since you're not here I guess I'll just share it with grandpa instead of you." She turned and stared at Apollo with that Heindall stare. "Right. Grand. Pa?"

"Oooooh!" Dori clapped her messy hands together. "That would look so pretty!! Put flowers in his hair too!!!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:12 pm

(( Alec's age. Excellent question o.o So uh this is sometime after ROM. In real life he'd be three so... We can make him four/five-ish?XD ))

Apollo bumped his chest out"Oh well with that age I had already planned to kill the Python."he stated proudly before listening to Blair's words, he gave into her trick after that intense Heimdall glance and nodded"She's right Alec. And I wont leave a bit of it."

At that threat, a blonde haired head peeked over the sofa, right behind Loki in fact"Nuh!" the boy underneath said, climbing over it with the large bow in is hand"My dessert!"he whined, running to his mommy with the bow over his head.

*incoherent Greek babble*" Careful!" Apollo warned the child, oh Zeus why did he have to be so careless?

Melanie giggled, nodding approvingly to Dori"if he wants to!"she said batting her huge eyelashes at the Horse.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:17 pm

((*Dying*))

Sleipnir deadpanned at Dori and Melanie. He seemed to be saying 'no'. ._.

Loki rolled his eyes. "Because I've been living in a frozen over planet for a few years. Food is not easy to come across, believe it or not."

Loki subtly lifted up a box of biscuits... and shook it around a bit... definitely in Dori's view.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:43 pm

((*revives you* ))

Melanie curled her lips in a pout"Alright, then just a braid?"

"Ever heard of hunting? Can be useful, even in cold environments."he said in a sarcastic way, looking at his family from time to time before raising a brow at Loki shaking the biscuits box and looked at Dori"She's not a dog y'know?"-_-
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:30 pm

Sleipnir did not seem particularly thrilled but... he reluctantly nodded his head.

"Oh, yeah. Hunting animals. Like herbivores. You know what's weird? A planet covered in snow doesn't have a lot of vegetation. That makes the wild life scarce... that makes hunting hard," Loki grumbled, before standing up with the biscuits. "I think you're just making my lunch very unpleasant. Maybe she will be better conversation."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:21 pm

(XD Sure! And sorry!!! I'm at my cousin's house!! n_n;)

Blair chuckled and veeery gently wrapped her fingers around the bow to pluck it out if Alec's hands.

Dori just looked at the biscuits. "Can Dori have some?"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:22 am

(Hey guys!!! I'll bring someone in soon if I am allowed to?)
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:56 am

((Sure, Chey!))

"Yes... if..." Loki inched a little closer to Dori and lowered his voice, "you can help me with something."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:48 am

((CHEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*glomps* Come playyy with us :3 ))

Alec glanced intensely up to his mother, his tiny hands holding the bow firmly but when he saw his father looking at him sternly he let Blair take the bow, an angry pout on his face"Just wanted to playyyy."

Apollo sighed, rubbing his eyebrows as he looked down at the child"Yeah well a magical godly bow is not for little ones. Not yet." he said, reaching out for his bow.

Peter deadpanned at Loki and turned back"Whatever."he said, giving up on trying to be sociable with that god and went off to join his family.

Melanie hummed happily, her fingers threading gently through Sleipnir's mane, a happy smile on her face"I'll make you a tiny one okay? You'll look super duper cool with it!"she giggled, gently patting his neck before starting on the braid.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:02 am

Sleipnir puffed and just allowed Melanie to do this. Internally, he just hoped to get through this quickly. Odin would be ashamed if he saw his mighty stallion getting his hair braided... but, Odin wasn't here, and it's not like braids were at all ugly...

And then a wild KOZ-Mulan appeared. She was holding baskets of... flowers? You see, she had been spending the last for years with her family to sort out see issues - and she opened a flower shop! Giggling, she looked around and spotted Peter. But this was not the right Peter she was looking for.

"Peter!" she chirped, rushing over to him and offering him some flowers. ^^ ... This did not appear to be Athena, who had her head smashed in six times the last time we all saw her. ._.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:11 am

Melanie just hummed a happy song, resembling way too much to her mother with her bubbly personality."Where do you live now Sleipnir?"she asked softly.

Peter blinked when a wild.. Athena appeared? Wait. He thought she was dead? But she seemed so.. Different and.. Happy ._. "A-Athena?"he blinked, his sunny eyes blinking at Mulan. In compare to KOZ Peter, ROM Peter was not only more tanned, his eyes more shiny and is hair a little longer but hella more muscular. KOZ Peter was a slim baby." I-I thought you were dead!"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:18 am

Sleipnir thought of Idun for a moment, before huffing and trying to ignore that thought. "I don't know. I just came back."

Mulan blinked a few times at Peter. "Gesundheit!" she chimed when he said 'Athena', and then she giggled. "No, why would you think I'm dead? Take a flower. Now."

She shoved me flowers at Peter. "You look quite different - very grown up! Are you changing your hairstyle too? It looks very nice! How is Jane? Where is she? Oh, by the way, Flint is uh... missing. If you see him, please do let me know. He is still always following me, but I don't always see them. Hellhounds are quite a handful!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:38 am

"You could always live with us! We have a pretty pretty House!"she hummed, glancing down at her half made braid"You look very handsome like this Sleipnir!"

Peter was completely confused. Why was she so happy? AND ALIVE? The demi-god was so confused, but he took the flower anyway, flowers were nice. And then she asked so odd questions. Who was Jane? And Flint? What were Hellhounds? What. Was.She.Talking. About?

"I'm very confused... You must mistake me with.. Another Peter?"he asked, not quite believing it himself there would be another Peter like him walking around."I don't know all those people you... Talked about. But.. you're Athena right? Please say you are."
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:52 am

Sleipnir blinked. "Do you have stables there? And... thank you."

Mulan stared at Peter, smile faltering. "... Oooooohhhhhhh!" She clicked her fingers. She knew about the strange other universe selves everyone seemed to have. "Sorry! You must be from another universe! I'm Mulan! Hi! You can keep the flowers if you want! I grow them myself! ... Oh my shibbits!"

She had dropped a flower in her moment of weirdness. Leaning down, she scooped it up. "Sorry!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:55 am

"I could build some if you like! And you're welcome"she giggled, patting his neck once she was done"You look amazing!"she cooed, clapping her hands together.

Oh. That explained a lot. Peter cracked a small smile at the Mulan and nodded"That must be it, nice to meet you Mulan. I'm peter, son of Apollo."he said, holding on his flower with a small chuckle"Grow them yourself? Fascinating. You must be skilled in gardening.

He blinked and was about to pick the flower up but the Mulan did it first"Hey it's okay!"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:07 am

Sleipnir tried not to look too mortified. "You can build a stable?"

"Nice to meet you!" Mulan beamed. "Who's Apollo? Oh, yes, I have really gotten into gardening in the last two years! I adore growing flowers!" ((*cough*and weed*cough*))
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:23 am

((I just realized I haven't talked to Elli about Jimmy and Mellie so i have no idea @_@ ))

Melanie giggled faintly"Why not?"she asked innocently.

Peter nodded, shrugging slightly"The greek god of Music and Oracles? Sun and all that shiz."he chuckled faintly"You and my brother should get along fine."

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:28 am

((No idea about what?))

Sleipnir was silent for a moment. "Please don't hurt yourself by building the stables."

Mulan giggled. "Oh, gods! I used to know some gods! Boring little old me hung around them... kind of. They mostly ignored me!" She laughed again. "That's a good thing, when you think about it! Oh who's your brother? And, you must be the son of a god, yes? Does that make you a god as well?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:45 am

((on how he and Mellie are doing XDDD))

Melanie blinked, tilting her head to the side"Why should I hurt myself??"

Peter rose a brow at her words"Yeah words can be kinda anti-social."he said, glancing at his father quickly before looking back to Mulan"My brother's away for now, but his name is Tristus and is a sort of.. Elf... Buddy.. Thing."he chuckled nervously, still being unable to define his brother"Nah, i'm a demi-god, my mom's a mortal."he said, loving to brag about himself, yeah sometimes he had a big ego.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next