Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 13 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:57 pm

(Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!

*SNORTS* XDDD PETER.)

"I go by Morgiana Faye. That's my drag name, but you can call me Princess Morgiana." She paused and held out her hand, glaring Peter down, expecting him to kiss it.

Blair smiled, ruffling Alec's hair, "No not all of them do and you don't have to if you don't want to." She was going to add something when Peter spoke up. She looked at her husband, raising a brow. "You never told me that.. ._."

Psycho stood perfectly still. "Nah nah nah. It'll be awesome!!" He said to Ashi, looking extremely confident about this plan. This horrible, horrible plan.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:07 pm

(( He doesn't want to admit he never wears some XD SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME ))

peter didn't get the thing of the hand so he just nodded"Princess Morgiana? Are you truly a Princess? Or is it a stage name?"he snorted, bouncing his baby twins a little before looking at his wife, pursing his lips a little"It's the only time I wear it I swear, my legs feel way too exposed"._. he sand, looking down at his bare legs, lifting on to look at his sandal."Last freaking time, but don't say you don't like it" he said, winking playfully at Blair.

Alec giggled at her parents, not understanding the adult jokes but their faces looked funny."Silly daddy;"he giggled, covering his mouth.

Ashi didn't trust this one bit, he was going to stalk them ._.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:09 pm

Oliver waved his hand. "We're helping him! He has a girlfriend. We need to help him. You should stop disagreeing with our tactics... you nay-sayer!"

"... I think we might want to intervene at some point," Mulan said lowly to Ashi.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:17 pm

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

"of course I'm a princess!!" Morgiana frowned, letting her arm drop. "I'm from the kingdom of Nydilrid. We're all elves there and we have dragons. It's pretty cool. I have my own wig shop." She stated quite proudly.

"I don't. Your legs are really hairy. ._." Blair managed to say with a straight face as she bounced Alec a bit.

Psycho nodded. >:c "Yeah! What if she leaves him or something? We're here to help our boi!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:31 pm

Ashitaka nodded approvingly to Mulan, teal eyes rolling at Oliver. He was going to keep an eye on them, no matter what.(why the heck do i have the feeling I rp future EOT Eren ...)

Peter listened to the Princess quite intriguingly and smirked"Wow! That sounds amazing! Where is Nylidrid?"he asked before faking a shocked expression at Blair's words"They're n-.. Okay a little but ... I'm going to stop here before it goes too far "._. he said, snuggling his baby twins"Mommy's being so haaaard." he whined playfully.

Alec bursted into laughing at his parents' interaction, curling against his mommy"You is funny!"he giggled loudly.

Once Mellie was done she pulled away, blinking at them"Who are you talking about?"

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:41 pm

"Some nerd," Oliver answered. "Okay, Psycho. I'll bring him in." He pivoted and left. He returned with a black plastic back and through it on the floor. It was limp.

"Nydilrid," came the lilting, strong voice of a woman, "is in Illysea. The wealthiest of all the Kingdoms on the lands - we also have the most powerful military and a history spanning back thousands of years. I wish to know - how can you not know of Nydilrid?"

Through the doorway, stepped Henica. She was now a Queen - as her thin, elegant crown indicated. She held herself with poise; she wore a silk black dress falling down to her angles and clinging on to her form. Her makeup was beautiful down as well. Eyes studying the surroundings, she noticed Morgiana. With an exhale, she shook her head. "Did you go into the potions cabinet again?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:48 pm

"Mhm sure." Blair chuckled at her husband before poking Alec's nose. "You are funny." She corrected while William and Angie kept poking Peter,

"Very Happy Play!"

"-tag! Very Happy"

Psycho went back on all fours again, running to the bag, sniffing it. "You killed him!!! >:c" He barked before starting to shake the body inside the bag. "Hey! Boyfriend - I mean uh fake boyfriend! Wake up!! D<"

Morgiana just stared at Henica, frowning because she had just been found out. "No! I grew up! >:c"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Peter just smiled fondly at Blair and Alec and chuckled when he was poked again"You wanna play tag? Haha, well."he hummed, putting the two down"You better run because daddy's pretty fast" Wink his attention was then brought to the elegant woman coming in. Whoa wait, these two were related?"Uh hello!"the demi-god greeted with a small smile.

"If I wouldn't have seen her ears I would've assumed she was a goddess of some myth too. Her clothing style is simply too elegant to be a mortal's thing." Apollo commented, having suddenly appeared right next to peter, which made the poor redhead startle"Ugh, ring a bell when you teleport??"

Alec giggled, wriggling his nose when it was poked"Nuh! YOU are funny!"he replied stubbornly, patting his mother's face.

Ashitaka frowned at the bag and deadpanned"I knew a dead man would been involved in this, otherwise why would Oliver be here?"-_- he mumbled halfly to himself and Mulan.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:13 pm

Mulan sighed sadly, worrying for the possibly dead man. >_<

"He is not!" Oliver insisted. He then gave the back a kick. It stirred and made a pained moaning noise. "See!"

Henica blinked at the family, quirking the faintest of smiles. "... I am the Queen of Nydilrid. I am addressed as Her Royal Highness Queen Henica I. This is my sister... she is... a little bit of a handful."

Henica did not seem comfortable in this place. She was often nervous about visiting new spots, since she had hardly explored the outside world for most of her life.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:23 pm

The twins looked at each other, smiling mischievously as they were put down.

Then.

Once Henica was into view. William and Angie started running around her too, laughing like crazy. >D

Blair smiled and booped Alec's nose. "Alright we are both funny I suppose."

Morgiana just scoffed, crossing her arms. "Am not. ¬_¬ I'm an angel sent from the lords."

"Good! He still has to pay for dinner! >:/" Psycho nibble a hole on the bag, kicking the body. "WAKE yo ratchet bum!!! D<"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:34 pm

"Oh well it's a pleasure to meet you your Royal High-"Peter stopped in his greeting when he saw Angie and William run with their tiny feet around Henica this time. he deadpanned but chased after them anyway, mostly to chase them away from Henica so they wouldn't disturb the young woman"Rawwwr"he roared, running after his children and scooping one on his way"Gotcha!"

Alec giggled happily, playing with Blair's hair"Daddy says you're pretty too! And I think you is pretty too mommy!"^_^

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:42 pm

Henica lifted up her arms, staring down at the children with some irritation. She watched as their father lunged forward to chase them away. Sighing, Henica crossed her arms and stayed silent.

A foot fell out of the hole and the body moaned again. Oliver ripped into the bag as well... before revealing none other but the Secret Agent Man.

Ignis' head was bruised and his glasses were not on. He gasped a bit, dizzy and in pain.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:47 pm

... And then Loki and Dori returned... WITH SHEGO.

He let go of the two women and then let his arms fall limply to his sides. He glanced at all the new people. Arching an eyebrow, he tried to decipher what was happening.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:50 pm

William and Angie squirmed in their father's arms, sticking out their arms in weird positions. "Poke poke poke! Tag!"

Blair chuckled, smiling with happiness at Alec. "Aw well thank you!! But that's still 'you are beautiful' not 'you is', okay? ^_^" ((._. what are you a grammar Nazi blair))

Morgiana was cracking up at the little kids around Henica and awww-ed when they were taken away. ">:c Dragon shit!"

"Hiiiiiii!!!" Psycho said very close to ignis' face before burping. "...Oops."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:53 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:... And then Loki and Dori returned... WITH SHEGO.

He let go of the two women and then let his arms fall limply to his sides. He glanced at all the new people. Arching an eyebrow, he tried to decipher what was happening.

Dori went running into the whole mes of people, heading straight for where Psycho was. "What are you doing?!" She was asking Oliver but was pointing at the fukd up Ignis.

Shego just kinda hung back, looking at cool and stuff. Yeah.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:58 pm

((*gasps* IGGYYYYYYYYYYYYY
*gasps* SHEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ))

Peter held his babies tightly, chuckling and raspberring their necks"You be nice now okay? Leave the Queen alone."he said and gently sat them down, his self freezing when he saw a familiar figure in the room: Shego. The girl he and his family buried after... How comes she's here? Back and alive? The demi-god felt joy rising up inside him and he looked at her with awe for a moment before his features softened in a kind and relieved expression, keeping his distance for now for he knew the demi goddess probably still didn' t like him.

Apollo had also been stuned by her arrival, a huge smile on his face a she saw the girl he tried to save healthy and alive, but like Peter, he kept his distance.

Alec blinked and nodded obediently" You ARE beautiful Mommy!"he repeated correctly, hugging his mother's neck.

"Poor guy" Ashitaka sighed at the secret agent man, however didn't pay much attention to him.(JACK GET OUT OF ASHI'S BODY!)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:01 pm

Loki scuffed his feet a bit, before muttering to Shego: "This looks like chaos, doesn't it?"

Henica stepped back a bit, scanning the room and looking a little... bemused, irked and uncomfortable.

Ignis groaned and tried to pull himself out of the bag. "... Please let me go."

"No. We're helping you," Oliver insisted, waving his knife dangerously around.

Mulan gasped. "We should help him!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:32 pm

(XDDDDDDDDDD)

"Awwwwwwwwww... :c" Both twins groaned.

Then! Because they saw Loki and Shego there, the little midgets went running towards them, running around like little shits. "bassbdsbiusbnusinuibsui!!!!!!"

"This just looks like a clusterfuck to be honest." Shego replied before stepping back and yelling out in surprise. "AHH! DEMONS!"

Morgiana looked over to Henica, eyes narrowing. "What's that face for? Is it because we're among peasants?"

Blair chuckled, huggling Alec more. "Yaaaaaaay you did it!! Very Happy" She was genuinely proud.

Psycho plopped down beside Ignis, watching him. "We can tell you suck at dates, mai boi. ._."

Dori pouted, looking at Mulan. "Okay! But...um...what do we do potential friend lady? :c"

Last edited by 64punkgirl86 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Loki cursed under his breath and backed away from the kids. "Hey! Get back!" he snapped at them, glancing to Shego. "Now you know why I was an absent dad. Children are little loud wrecking balls."

"... Yes..." Henica murmured. "That is part of my... cause of discomfort. I don't fully comprehend what is happening." Her eyes widened and her brows lifted. "... Is that Ignis Furrow in a black bag?"

"What? No! I'm good at dates," Ignis insisted. "Leave me!"

Oliver laughed and shook his head. "I doubt it..."

Mulan shrugged. "I don't know!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:12 pm

"Good to know." Shego deathpanned. She winced at the screaming twins, trying to dodge their poking fingers. Both twins were trying to 'tag' the two.

"No way bitch. You ain't tagging me that easily." Shego was saying to them. >:c

"Oh yeah." Morgiana blinked, leaning on one hip. "People are always doing things to him against his will. ._."

Psycho squinted and poked him. "That's not what you're girlfriend said last night."

Dori pursed her lips in thought. ".....Maybe we should just get popcorn... .__."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:25 pm

"Great, you're also swearing in front of the kids. You're a great role model," Loki sardonicly commented. He looked around and then pointed at Henica and Morgiana. "LOOK! Annoy those people with weird ears! I think they... uh... are filled with candy!"

Henica blinked, slowly looking back to Loki and Shego. Her gaze grew venomous when she saw that Loki was trying to distract the kids using them.

"You don't know who my girlfriend is!" Ignis exclaimed, before Oliver grabbed the collar of the man and tugged him out, lifting him up to sit.

"Pretend that Psycho is your girlfriend," Oliver instructed. He was grinning. Yes, this was highly amusing to him.

"What? No!" Ignis hissed, rubbing his sore head.

"... But... we should help," Mulan mumbled.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:26 pm

"You're really in no position to say that." Shego deathpanned. She raised a brow at Henica. "Great you have yet another one who has hardly met you but wants to kill you." She muttered to Loki.

"Well I have been told that I am as sweet as candy." Morgiana was saying right before a hand her sister were attacked again by the twins. They didn't really do anything to them though. They just kinda poked eachother while running around the two siblings and laughing like it was the greatest thing ever.

"That's right!" Psycho frowned. "We don't know who she is cause she doesn't exist! We're here to hook you up, Mai boi! >:c What happens if she leaves yo' ratchet bum? You're gonna be sorry you didn't acca-cept our help! We're proffeshinanals!!"

Dori pouted, deflating a bit. "So what we do?? We could make a cake! Filled with rainbows! That'll help right??"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:35 am

peter could only deadpan at his twins' energy and how Shego and Loki were reaaaaally good role modling then. He towards his poking twins and picked them up again"How about some cake? And note for the future: If you want to play tag with someone, Grandpa is always available."he smirked mischievously before carrying his kiddies to the Kitchen"Thanks for the small babysit guys, you were GREAT."he called back to Loki and Shego.

Alec bumped his chest out proudly at his mommy, before looking around and gasping when he saw the two elves"Prettyyy"he giggled, curling up against Blair as he kept investigating the room, blinking at Psycho and Oliver"What are these two doing mommy?"o.o he asked curiously, noticing the knife Oliver was holding and the pink dressed dog;

Melanie squeaked at the scene"L-Leave him alone! Don't you see he's hurt?" the Blonde exclaimed with some fear shaking her voice. Who were those crazy people????
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:15 am

Henica glowered a little bit more at Loki. He gave an awkward laugh and stepped behind his daughter; he looked in another direction and tried to seem nonchalant. Henica blinked at Shego, momentarily thinking that the young woman was very attractive. As always, Henica drowned that thought quickly, not wanting to risk another... 'Mira' situation. She exhaled, composing herself as the kids were taken away. She scanned the room again; this time, she decided to try to help Ignis. He might know what's happening. So, with an elegant sway in her gait, she glided over to the situation.

((Melanie, meet Oliver and Psycho. They are freaking crazy. ^^ ))

Ignis tried to stand up, but he was wobbling. He really wished that Yeul was here. "I really don't have to deal with this."

"I agree that he should not," Henica stated as she entered the scene. She halted by the group, her chin lifting as she coldly examined the people. She decided that it was best not to question the talking dog - that was hardly the weirdest thing about this place.

Ignis wasted no time in giving the best bow his dazed self could muster. "Your Majesty," he greeted her formally. Usually, he tended to defy conventions when meeting royalty, but he needed her to help him now. So, he tried to show her all the respect her title demanded.

"The Hell are you?" Oliver blurted out, pointing at Henica with no fear. He just seemed annoyed.

"I am Queen Henica I of Nydilrid," she answered.

"Ni-de-el-rid?" Oliver mocked the name of the country. "Where's that?"

Henica reined in her want to snap at such an insolent fool. She swallowed and sighed. "It is in Illysea. This all does not matter right now. I must incur that you leave Ignis Furrow be. I know him well. I also know that his girlfriend and he are acceptionally close. I believe that she might truly like him the way he is, so..." Henica gave a small hand gesture towards the dressed up dog, "this is uneccessary."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:07 pm

The twins cheered and high fived eachother. "yaaaaaaay!!!"

Shego just stared in confusion. "Thanks but I didn't sign up for babysitting! They went and attacked me! Control your kids!!" She yelled back before blinked back at Loki. "....Pussy." She muttered lowly to him. She raised a brow at Henica, her hands on her hips and seeming a bit disappointed. She actually thought this whole dog dressed up thing was actually pretty funny.

Blair smiled, snuggling Alec back. "Yes, very pretty!" She agreed and nodded her head, tilting it to the side. "I don't know...I think they're playing dress up. It looks like they're having a very important talk. Let's do something else! We don't want to interrupt them."

Psycho squinted at Henica and stood on his hind legs, nudging Oliver. "She's the side ho." He whispered to him and gasped to say this out loud, "You're the side ho!! You have a side ho!" He pointed to Ignis now. "You be playing on the side mai boiii!!!! OH. MY. GAAAAAAAAWD......I'm telling. ._." He went back on all fours to run away before stopping suddenly.

".....What was yo girlfriend's name again?" He asked Ignis.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next