Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+3
KHSProduction
64punkgirl86
KagomeSenpai
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 12 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm

( Sorry, I died. >__<)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( It's very apparent. X'D Now I really want her and Omar's kids to come XDDD )

*Nehelenia tilts her head* Rum? What is that? How do I get it?

*Mowgli frowns* What?! You stole it from ME! Dumb dog! >Sad

( XDD Me too)

Well .. it looks like this. - Rora holds out an empty bottle- And it's usually next to the couch ... wherever the couch is..

-Psycho frowns and hopping to his feet- [ LIAARRRR!! >: OOO]
( XD )

*Nehelenia blinks and nods as she walks back inside*

*Rapunzel looks to Nehelenia* What are you doing sweetie?

*Nehelenia looks around every couch in the room* Ms. Rora wants rum.

*Rapunzel twitches and walks outside, frowning at Aurora* Really??

*Mowgli looks around* What do you mean "liar"??

( XP)

-Rora blinked- ... You know you're cute when you're mad.. ._.

-Psycho frowns- [ That YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! I'MMA TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS OH WAIT, I ALREADY KNOOW!!D:<]

Last edited by 64punkgirl86 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:( ... I feel like having a ball. X3 It's just ..been a while you know?)
( THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! *3* )

( x3 When should we do it? 8D)
( Ummmmm Halloween? :3 )

( O.O Yea!!! 8D Like last year! ^__^)
( Omg...it took me forever to remember last year but YEAH!!! 8DD And we can actually place everyone in a town or something so the kids can go trick-or-treating and stuff!! XD )

( XDDDDDDDD YESH!)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:21 pm

KHSProduction wrote:

Jane blinked at Psycho and cocks her head to the side
"What do you mean?"O.O
she chuckled then
"I'm happy!Is everything alright between you two?"^^

Peter just grinned at Psycho's comment and makes faces behind Jane's shoulder

Ashitaka growled and kicks her off him
"I M NOT YOUR DUMMY WOMAN!"

( Surprised *looks over your shoulder*What was it theeeen?@___@
YES YES YES!8'D)

-Psycho made a face- [ He's .. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGDNUBFVWMCE08VY5BWJFKCM3VTYGNFJK8V!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDX< ]

-Rora frowned, getting back on her feet before slapping him across the face and walking away to get a bottle of rum- >:I
( XD Something about the Kraken.
^___^)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:27 pm

FantasticalWonder wrote:If someone were to look outside, they would notice three figures tip-toeing in the darkness, like they were trying to be sneaking. The shortest, and youngest figure - a girl - looked up at the two others and asked in a hushed whisper. "Are you sure this is the right place?"

"Of course this is the right place! I'm never wrong and I made the spell to bring us here so of course we're in the right place! Are you saying that I don't know how to manage my own spells?" the tallest and eldest figure - a boy - asked.

The third figure, who seemed to be the middle of the ages, and female, seemed quite cross with the other two. "We shouldn't be here! Take us back now!"

The eldest and youngest rolled their eyes. "Come on, have a sense for adventure!" the eldest exclaimed, grinning.

"I've got sense enough, thank you," the eldest girl snapped.

(>3 )
( O.O)
-Psycho peeked outside- [ O_O Deeeemoooonnsss..]

-Rora just stared outside the window-
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:49 pm

(XDDD Kiki will come in later. She's made a fwiend. XP)

The three people quickly run into the shadows. "Oh great, someone's spotted us now!" the eldest girl snapped. There was the sound of some squabbling before the youngest girl was pushed out in front first, followed by the boy, a confident grin on his face. The eldest girl walked out last, a disproving frown on her face as she looked at the other two.

The boy walked up to Rapunzel and smiled pleasantly, holding up a piece of psychic paper, which appeared to say "Time Agents" Common Room - Page 12 227acb54a8fef0_fullCommon Room - Page 12 Tumblr_m4zuqlEjTv1rwcc6bo1_500 "Hello, we're the time travel authorities. I'm the head of this expedition: code name the Doctor. These are my top operatives: Hermy the Elf and the Grinch,"

The little girl pouted. "Why am I an elf?" Common Room - Page 12 Tumblr_lkgly4abOf1qjsypto1_r4_500 Common Room - Page 12 Anne_shirley

"Cause you're the shortest," the boy replied cheerfully.

The eldest girl gave an exhale. "You're going to get the universe blown up someday, you know?" Common Room - Page 12 Daenerys-daenerys-targaryen-31311419-500-250 (Ignore the text ^-^ ) Common Room - Page 12 Lady-Amalthea-The-Unicorn-the-last-unicorn-17388346-200-200

He just gave her a thumbs up in return. Common Room - Page 12 Tumblr_m5eb635BZZ1rn1r9to1_500

The little girl then blinked at Psycho. "We're not demons!"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:04 pm

-Psycho stared at the girl- [ Liiiiiieeess. @-@]
( O.O I know that girl! From ... ssomewhere's ... I just Can't remember where. X,D Oh and Sophie ... I'm thinking of making Rora pregnant. Cause, she's just acting weird .. .__. Your thoughts? ^^
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:08 pm

( What about Hoooooowl?? DX )

*Rapunzel stares at the three* Well...why are you here?

*Mowgli peeks out behind Rapunzel* Whoa! Newcomers?? Back! Back I say!! You don't belong here!!!

*Rapunzel pushes Mowgli away* Don't listen to him. I just...would like to know why you've "time traveled" here. This place isn't for just anyone...
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:09 pm

( Common Room - Page 12 Tumblr_m4sfwp2NnV1qd9fp3 This gif. XDDDDD)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:10 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( XD )

*Nehelenia blinks and nods as she walks back inside*

*Rapunzel looks to Nehelenia* What are you doing sweetie?

*Nehelenia looks around every couch in the room* Ms. Rora wants rum.

*Rapunzel twitches and walks outside, frowning at Aurora* Really??

*Mowgli looks around* What do you mean "liar"??

( XP)

-Rora blinked- ... You know you're cute when you're mad.. ._.

-Psycho frowns- [ That YOU LIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! I'MMA TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS OH WAIT, I ALREADY KNOOW!!D:<]
*Rapunzel blinks in surprise, blushing lightly at Aurora as she twitches more* Don't change the subject with flattery! >( Why would you make a little girl get rum for you?!

*Mowgli deadpans* I have more friends than you, y'know. And even with that, I say the word "friends" lightly with you .__.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:14 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
*Rapunzel blinks in surprise, blushing lightly at Aurora as she twitches more* Don't change the subject with flattery! >( Why would you make a little girl get rum for you?!

*Mowgli deadpans* I have more friends than you, y'know. And even with that, I say the word "friends" lightly with you .__.

-Rora shrugged- Cause I like her and I'm thirsty. .-.

-Psycho blinked- [ ...... Whaaat? D:]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:21 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:

-Rora shrugged- Cause I like her and I'm thirsty. .-.

-Psycho blinked- [ ...... Whaaat? D:]
*Rapunzel exhales* You know Auro... One day you'll have kids of your own.. And is this the kind of example you want to set for them?? Bribing them with money to get them to like you and making them get you drinks??

*Nehelenia comes back and hands Aurora the bottle of rum* Here Ms. Rora. *she sticks out her hand* Do I get more money?

*Rapunzel twitches* .____.

*Mowgli looks Psycho in the eyes, patting his shoulder* You are not my friend. .-.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 pm

(XDDD He's trying to keep Kiki from bringing her new friend to the Common Room)

(XD Which girl? The older blond girl is Amalthea from Last Unicorn and Daenerys from Game of Thrones - which I think you already know XD And I've started reading the books! ^-^ - and the younger red-haired girl is Anne from Anne the Animated Series - a cartoon show that ran on PBS that was based off of Anne of Green Gables - and little Amelia Pond from Doctor Who. ^-^)

The boy grinned at Rapunzel. "Scientific interest of course! ^-^"

The older girl rolled her eyes. "They got curious and bored,"

The boy pouted at her. "You're no fun," he turned back to Rapunzel. "Right, and besides that, we can't tell you much, as it might cause a paradox and cause the universe to unravel. ^-^ And that's never pleasant,"

The younger girl frowned at Psycho. "We are not! We're - "

"Ah-ah-ah!" the older boy exclaimed, quickly covering the younger girl's mouth. "No revealing important details about who we ar-ow! You bit me!" he cried, pulling his hand away and pouting slightly at the younger girl, who stared up at him defiantly. "You put your hand on my mouth. I didn't like that,"

"Well you didn't have to bite me,"

FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:23 pm

( >.< I gotta go, .. die tomorrow. X( My P.E teacher this year is the toughest ( I was sore for 4 days.. x___x) and I have her every morning. Plus I haven't gone in like two to three days cause I'm always late. o.e See you guys! ^-^)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:28 pm

( Oh... >3< Just bring 'em iiiiiiiiiiin!!!!
Bye Steffi!! c: )

*Rapunzel crosses her arms, standing in front of the doorway to the Common Room as Nehelenia and Mowgli peek out from beside her* Well then, I'm not letting you in. If you have no connections with anyone here, I'm not letting you passed this point. Whether it be for science or boredom. Sorry. *she looks at the three, a serious expression on her face; she wasn't letting this new place be destroyed by anything that could be a threat; she's lost too much already*
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:37 pm

(Bye Steffi!!!!! DX
Oh, by the way guys, I NOW HAVE TEXTING!!! 8D PM me your numbers and I'll send you guys a text. ^-^ Uuuunless you're in a different country, then I'll probably be charged for it. X'D

XP Alright)

Kiki ran in. "Mowgliyou'llneverguesswhatIfound!!! 8D"

Howl groaned and rubbed his forehead. "Kiki, for the last time, we can't keep him,"

Kiki pouted. "But Uncle Hooooooowl . . . !"

(Oh, and I forgot, Rora can be pregnant Steffi! ^^ I want to see how she'll react XDDDD)

The boy blinked at Rapunzel in surprise, and he looked down. "Right . . . "

The girl looked over at the boy and exhaled, looking back up at Rapunzel. "We're the children of . . . well, we can't say, but we're the children of people who reside here," Common Room - Page 12 Tumblr_m4a8d5PGC61qfeml0o1_500

The boy slapped his forehead. Common Room - Page 12 Tumblr_m5mh040I6V1qcirt0o4_r1_250

FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:47 pm

( Do you have a different number??? I still need to text you mine, or what? )

*Mowgli comes from behind Rapunzel and tilts his head at Kiki and Howl* What??

*Rapunzel keeps her arms crossed, rolling her eyes* Great more kids.. Can't you guys just wait til you're born?? It'll be a lot easier on all of us! Since you're not even going to say where or WHO you came from. What's the point in being here?? You thought we'd just let you in???

*Sora rubs behind his head* Uh...excuse her.. ^^; She's not in the best of moods today.

*Rapunzel throws her hands into the air* Well EXCUSE ME for dying a week ago!

*Sora looks to them* A-anyway...uh...welcome! I guess. ^^;
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:16 am

(Nope! Same number! ^-^)

Kiki bounced up and down and ran outside. "GIANT!!!!" Howl groaned and rubbed his temples.

A large metal figure stood outside, and it turned it's large, lamp-like eyes to look down at the people below it. Common Room - Page 12 Tumblr_m8hfepFLSi1rxjvo3o1_500

The boy blinked. "Well, uh, yes, actually. I seem to recall the stories of you all being . . . friendlier, than this,"

the young red-headed girl rolled her eyes. "We're Ariel's kids, alright,"

The boy flailed. "WHYWOULDYOUTELLTHEMTHAT?"

The girl rolled her eyes. "Cause they weren't gonna let us in unless we told them," she turned to look at Rapunzel again. "She's Dany, he's Rory, and I'm Amy,"

The boy just sagged. "Why do I even bother telling you all about the dangers of messing with the time stream IFYOUDON'TLISTEN?"

"You shouldn't have brought us here in the first place then," Dany pointed out.

Rory exhaled and ran a hand through his hair.

Amy rolled her eyes. "Look, as long as they don't tell Mum who we are, we should be fine, yeah?"

FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:35 am

( ... Neutral Texting now. )

*Mowgli looks up, seeing the giant metal creature* pale Holy sh--

*Nehelenia squeaks* Wow!!!!

*Rapunzel ignores the monster and frowns at the Rory* Well when you become a mother of three at the same time you're dealing with the shit I've been through, you grow a bit of a harder backbone than some others. *she stares at them, raising at eyebrow*

*Sora blinks* We would've let you in! ^^; But, it's good you told us! No more hostility! Right Rapunzel??

*Rapunzel stares* ...So you're...his children. That's good to know. Selfish offspring of your once dead father. Welcome to the place that he crushed all my hopes and dreams I hope you enjoy your stay!

*Sora rubs behind his head* Uh...>> A-anyway... I'm..Sora. ^^; Nice to meet you guys! This is my daughter Madeline! *he holds the little baby up* She was the one that spotted you guys. XD

*Maddy blinks at them* 'Time travel... You must teach me your ways of bending the rules of space and time! I could break from the womb first instead of my sister-by-five-minutes!' *she reaches out her hands, cooing at the three*
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:20 am

Kiki beamed. "Isn't he awesome?? And don't worry, he's friendly! ^-^"

The creature bends down and looks at them all. He turns to Kiki. "Ki-Ki"

Kiki giggled and waved. "Hi Giant! This is Mowgli!!!"

The giant turned and looked at Mowgli curiously. "Mow-gli?"

Rory blinked in surprise. "Well, uh - " he turned to Dany and said in a hushed voice. "This is a lot more awkward than I was expecting it to be," he smiles brightly at Maddy. "Hello there, baby! I love babies!! I speak baby, actually. Sorry, we can't mess with the time stream any more, you'll have to be content with your current birthing time, I'm afraid. Messy business, time travel,"

Amy stomped up to Rapunzel, frowning at her. "Hey! Don't talk about my Dad that way!!!"

FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:42 am

*Mowgli trembles, taking a few steps back* Uh...uh...h-hi...?

*Sora blinks* You speak baby...? O3O Whoa!

*Maddy frowns* 'Then give me the blueprints of the device you used to travel here!! I must create my own!'

*Rapunzel glares down at Amy, not at all intimidated by the young girl* Oh? You don't want me talking about you daddy like I am? The guy that'll be around for the next thousand years not giving a damn about his wife's family that'll die off while he gets to stay ruler until the next batch of chumps comes along and the process starts ALL over again?? You don't want me talking about YOUR dad, who instead of not only sparing a man's life, didn't think to spare at least SOME of his memory for someone who actually began to care about him?? You don't want me going on about your father who for the first 2 months, instead of getting to know his now "wife", he was stalking her in her dreams and giving her creepy fantasies that just freaked her out and made her confused which she didn't need since she was in a WAR??!! ( Howl...get her please... >.< She's not going to stop! >< ) So yeah, maybe I SHOULDN'T talk about you dad like I am. Maybe I'm totally in for more SHIT to happen to me that hasn't already happened! Just think, while you and your time traveling brother and sister are living the good immortal life, the rest of us having to stay HERE, not knowing what could happen next, not even probably thanked for giving our lives in this crap slaughter fest he wants to call a war. KNOWING that he's not even going to stop another war from happening. I mean really. After seeing what all of us and his WIFE had to go through, you'd think he'd say "NO MORE ZODIAKOS WAR!" But no. I KNOW that there's going to be more and more people will lose their lives for this while he sits back and watches! So you don't want me to talk about your dad this way?? Well give me a good reason fucking not to!
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:49 am

The giant gave Mowgli a friendly smile, and Kiki beamed and turned to Mowgli. "He just crashlanded here a few days ago! He doesn't remember where he came from!"

Amy trembled, glaring up at Rapunzel. "He didn't like what he had to do to Macalli, but he HAD to! If he saw you he would have remembered everything else and would go on a revenge spree and just make your lives harder! And he knew mom plenty well before she started fighting! They knew each other for YEARS! He just didn't know how to tell her his feelings! And you think we LIKE being immortal? We're gonna see all our friends grow old and die!" her lips trembled. "That's worse than anything I can imagine!"

Howl's eyes softened, and he went up to Rapunzel, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Rapunzel . . . "

Rory beamed at Sora. "I speak everything!" he blinked at Maddy. "Sorry, that would be more meddling with the time stream that I can't afford to do."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:06 am

*Mowgli still looks at the giant with fearful eyes, but he looks at Kiki* R-really..? That's neat! You found him?

*Rapunzel frowns at the girl as she listens to her; all she can do is shake her head at the young girl's words* Then tell him to turn mortal! Nothing's stopping him! ANY of you! You don't want to see your friends die, then take the initiative and CHANGE something about it! Kings and queens are very possible! I'm a princess myself! I'm not ready to take the throne once my parents pass on, but I will be! And what about you guys?? You'll be sheltered from responsiblity that it doesn't even matter! *she turns to Howl and frowns at him, pushing his hand off her shoulder as she glares at the three* Just hurry up with whatever "study" crap you wanted to do here and leave. Like the boy said, you guys are already messing up time and shit so just hurry up. *she starts to walk off*

*Sora nods* Ohh! O.O So uh...what am I like in the future?? Or or better yet! What are Rapunzel's kids like?? O-O Who does she end up with, anyway?? I wanna knooooow!! *^*

*Maddy kicks in her dad's arms in frustration* 'Darnit!'
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:26 am

Kiki nodded. "Yep! ^-^ "

Amy shook her head. "It doesn't work like that! He can't just stop being Gaian. He has to wait until his time is up. That's the one thing Gaia can't do!" she frowned at Rapunzel. "Fine," she ran back to Dany and hugged her older sister, looking up at Rapunzel with narrowed eyes. "My Mommy must have been wrong about you. She said you were one of the kindest, most selfless people she'd ever met,"

Rory chuckled at Sora. "Spoilers, sorry. XD" he smiles apologetically at Maddy.

(Ohmygod . . .
Common Room - Page 12 Tumblr_m9qq7rSECl1rt9rc9
XD)
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:08 am

*Mowgli nods, still looking at the giant, very wary of him* ...

*Rapunzel frowns* You're mother of all people should know that war changes you. And even then, I'm around in the future, am I not?? If Ariel and I are still friends, the you should already know what I'm like! Unless sje went back on her promise. Which I wouldn'tbe surprised about.

*Sora pouts* No it's not! We've had plenty of kids come and tell us stuff! You don't know how these things work, kid. Take it from me. The one and only keyblade master! >8D
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next