Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 15 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:49 pm

"Yeah you look like it too." Morgiana observed. "You want a makeover?"

Morgiana laughed out loud. "It totally sounds like he's your brother. So you're a prince of wolves or something? That's a good idea for a drag name."

"...They are." Shego replied with a wide Harley Quinn type of grin. "I'll show you. That is, if you wanna ditch this place."

"Are you sure about that?" Psycho frowned and stood up then. "I look just like her! Look at my hair! Oh wait I forgot you're kinda blind. ._."

"I guess I do too! Hey who are your friends? Can I meet them?" Dori asked cause yay potential new friends! Very Happy

"What kind of medicine?" Blair's head tilted to the side a bit, a smile growing on her face when Alec's milk mustache caught her eye. "Drink all of your milk okay? ^^"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:59 pm

((*Dying at Morgiana* XDDDDD ))

Oliver recoiled in repulsion. "No."

Henica sighed. "... Well, I certainly don't want to stay here," she reasoned. Then, overcoming her cautious nature, she nodded her head. "I'll go with you."

"Shut up!" Ignis hissed. His one hand twitched and Oliver suddenly felt himself get pulled towards Psycho and Ignis.

"What the-?!" he exclaimed. Then, his knife and Ignis' glasses slipped out of his pockets and few into Ignis' hands.

"I have a lot of friends! Most of them aren't here though," Mulan sighed.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:16 pm

(Morgiana. Converting everyone into dragqueens/kings. One by one.)

"Why not?!" Morgiana frowned at him. "You'll look a 1000% better."

Shego's wicked smile returned. "Great! Let's dip then." She said, turning on her heel and heading out the exit. "Do you drink by the way?" ((question! are we gonna rp that by the way? So i can find a club thing and make the thread. XD))

Psycho gasped and points to Ignis. "He's a wizard Harry!" Then he ran and hid behind Ignis. "HA! HE'S GONNA SHANK YOUR ASS!"

Dori's mouth formed a small 'o'. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Why not? Where are they? Maybe they're hiding!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Oliver just glared at Morgiana. >:I

Henica nodded her head, following behind Shego. "Yes, I drink."

Oliver gave Psycho a small kick and then pointed at Ignis. "Give me that knife!"

Ignis narrowed his eyes, before tossing the knife on the ground in front of Oliver. He slipped on his glasses, relaxing now that he could see properly.

"I think they might be busy?" Mulan shrugged.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:04 pm

"Don't do that. It makes you look uglier." Morgiana tapped her chin, thinking. " I think you'd make a nice brunette....like a total diva. You'll need eight wigs max."

"Good. I asked mainly for me. You look like you can get drinks easily for free." Shego said before grabbing her hand and teleporting away! (( https://rpgraveyard.rpg-board.net/t43-candy-club-doubt-theres-actual-candy#3287 ))

Psycho yelped as he was kicked and quivered behind Ignis' legs. ";_; He hit me! Do something fake boyfriend!"

"Mmmmmmmmm no! I think they're hiding. ^-^" Dori nods, looking quite confident about that.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Oliver just glared more at Morgiana.

Ignis sighed and walked away from Psycho. This dog was even more annoying than that one cat. >_>

"But why?" Mulan seemed unconvinced.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:27 pm

"Oh c'mon! Stop it! You're starting to look like Lil' Pound Cake. She enjoys riding dirty and being a straight up motherfucking dick pig. ._." Morgiana said all that as if she has recited it her whole life.

"Waaaaaaaaaait!!! I still have to teach you my cool pick up lines! D<" Psycho was dragged along the floor as Ignis walked.

"Maybe it's a birthday surprise! When's you're birthday?" Very Happy
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:32 am

Melanie blinked her bright green eyes at the Horse and smiled faintly"Thank you!"^_^ she giggled softly before looking back to the others"I sense a loooot of annoyance in this room."

Ashitaka twitched at morgiana's words"Why you little- How DARE you disrespect me?!" he snarled, fists curling. Oh was not going to have a very big patience with that girl, he may have grown wiser but he was still an angry pup.

Peter shrugged, smiling at her interaction with their son"Think you'd have to ask dad about it, it wasn't h just any medicine, one special for Shego I heard, but he didn't want to tell me."he shrugged again, eating up his snack like a hungry boi."I should tell her properly 'welcome' next time I see her, but I'd doubt she'd greet warmly."he chuckled faintly.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:57 am

Oliver held up him knife and continued to glower at Morgiana.

"Get... OFF!" Ignis shook his leg. "I have much more important things to do than deal with you!"

Mulan hummed a bit. "Mmmmm my birthday is in December, so I don't think that's the case."

"Perhaps we should go elsewhere. This place is maddening," Sleipnir suggested.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:50 am

"Calm your titties I didn't mean it like that." Morgiana exhaled, looking at Ashi. "I just said that if you were a drag queen, that'd be a fierce name. If I wanted to be disrespectful I would have said something about your breath."

She looked to Oliver now. "You cut me, I will cut you back....and tell my sister. >:c"

Blair ruffled Alec's hair, taking his cup back when he was done. "Why?" She was speaking to Peter now. "You didn't kill her....you just found her body right?"

The twins had stopped playing patty cake and were now calling Alec for something. "Pssst! Psssssssst!!! Ale'! Ale'!! Pssssss!!!"

Psycho held on tightly to his leg. "Oh really?! Like what??!! Let me help you out mai boi!! Stop being a lil' biatch!"

"But it's coming up!" Dori declared. "Maybe they want to give you an early birthday surprise!!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:59 am

((Yes. Oliver, listen to Morgiana. Trust me, you do not want to hurt Morgiana. Henica will have no mercy. ._. ))

Oliver squinted at Morgiana. "Am I meant to be afraid of that threat?"

"Like get home!" Ignis hissed, shaking his leg more.

"Naaaaah," Mulan still did not believe that.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:16 pm

Melanie nodded approvingly at Sleipnir"Yes! let's go outside!"she cheered, taking her basket and bouncing off.

Ashitaka just rolled his eyes at Morgiana, she reminded him of young Peter, so he was trained by receiving insults and all that ._. He turned back to Oliver and sighed"Oliver, as much as I'd love to kick her teeth out I wouldn't attack a royal family member with such an icy sister aka Queen"

Peter froze at her question, looking at her eyes wide"Of course! What do you mean'right?' ?"he frowned a little, clearly offended."I went straight to father when i did, I already told you..."

Alec blinked at his baby siblings and climbed off his chair, going to them"Wah?" >:I
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:44 pm

"You should be," Morgiana frowned. "My sister just kicked a puppy so imagine what she will do to you. >:c"

"And you shut up!" She pointed to Ashi. "You're pissing me off with your split ends!

"And do what? The lotion's gonna run out soon, mai boi! >:c" Psycho yelled, stilling holding into him.

"Yeeeeessss!" Dori poked Mulan's face with her finger. :3

"Then you have nothing to worry about. I didn't mean anything by it." Blair turned away from him then, a bit saddened. ((Blair you're so freakig dramatic ._.))

"You funny!" Angie giggled.

"Milk! Very Happy" William said, pointing at Alec's milk mustache.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:09 pm

And Sleipnir and Melanie whooshed! ( https://rpgraveyard.rpg-board.net/post )

Oliver huffed and put away his knife. He cintinued to glare at Morgiana.

"What does that even mean?!" Ignis snapped.

Mulan blinked. "Nope. I don't think so."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:11 pm

Ashitaka rose a brow at Morgiana and smirked a little, not saying anything, just smirked.

Peter sighed softly, realizing he had upset his beloved mother. He stood up and went towards her, wrapping an arm around her"I'm sorry love, I shouldn't have acted like that."he said, kissing her cheek softly"Don't be sad."he said with a fake pout, blinking up to her with puppy eyes.

Alec blinked Angie and William, giggling faintly"Come play!"he said, going on a chair to try to get Angie out their highchair safely but arms had already picked up Angie"Let me." Apollo said softly, helping the two babies out of their high chairs and followed Alec to their play area.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:39 pm

Morgiana looked ready to say something to Oliver when she noticed Ashi smirking. She arched her brow and without thinking about it just said: "You're lucky it's just me. Any other drag queen would think you want to pick up the soap."

THEN she turned to Oliver. "You I think you're into bloodlust."

"You know exact-ically what it means." Psycho frowned up at him. "What are your top three pick up lines?"

"I think so." Dori nodded, placing her hands in her hips. "You just gotta belieeeeeve!!" She did this weird rainbow motion with her hands.

"Alright. I guess I forgive you." Blair replied although she was kinda glaring at him a bit.

"Pway pway pway!!!" The twins cheered and started running around again as soon as they were put in their play area.

"Ale! Alealealealeale!!! You it!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Ashitaka just snorted and walked away, deciding to ignore the girl for now. "Come on Oliver, let's go do something interesting and give these two some privacy;"he teased, looking at Psycho and Ignis.

Peter blinked at the glare, tilting his head to the side"Hey, what's wrong?"he asked softly. What was wrong with her today? Her hormones were not all over the place last time he knew. o.o

Alec gasped when he was tagged an ran after them. Well, ran, more like tried not to run to fast, for he had way longer legs than the two babas. He chased after them, roaring playfully"I'm the Krakeeeen!">: D all this under Apollo's fond eyes, deciding to be nice grand pa for once and keep an eye on them.

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:52 pm

"What?" Oliver narrowed his eyes. "What is 'bloodlust'?" He glanced at Ashi, but was unable to tear away from the conversation.

Mulan stared at Dori... and then laughed. "You're funny."

Ignis then kicked Psycho in the head. Yeul might hate him if she saw him do that, but Ignis' patience had snapped.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:13 pm

"It's sick that's what it is." Morgiana replied, now looking at herself in a pink mirror. She was fully concentrated in fixing her weave cause that shiz had to be in place 24/7.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." Blair replied even though she clearly bothered by something. She moved away to clean something or put something in order. Frickin Blair and her bitchy ass attitude. ¬_¬

The twins squealed and ran around in different directions. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Rewease da kracker!!! >D"

"...And you're funny looking! c:<" Dori was suddenly rude ass fk.

Yeah that was probably a good thing Yeul wasn't here. Psycho was knocked out yet again and this time, landed on his tummy.

His wig also fell off. "x___x"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:45 pm

Peter blinked at Blair. Oh. She was cleaning or putting something in order= She was mad. He sighed and got up, walking towards hair"Blair, tell me what's wrong. I apologized, and I meant it... What's happening?"he asked softly, leaning against the counter next to her and trying to look at her face.

Alec giggled and suddenly grabbed William, lifting him up in the air and ran around"Weeeeeee!"

Apollo chuckled faintly"Careful with your brother Alec!"he warned.

Ashitaka sighed at Oliver and Morgiana"Do you really want to waste your time with that... Girl?"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Oliver pulled a contemptuous expression, before he turned and looked to Ashi. "No. I don't want to talk to her anymore."

Mulan looked crestfallen. "I... do?"

Ignis brushed himself off... and swiftly left.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:17 pm

But Blair continued to be stubborn, roughly scrubbing a plate that needed no cleaning. "Nothing. Nothing's wrong I'm just....cleaning. See?" She lifted the already clean plate for him to see.

"Raaaaaaawr!!" William cried as he was carried by Alec. "Get Qui Qui!! Get Qui Qui!!!" He said to his brother, pointing at Angie.

Morgiana had kinda already forgotten about Oliver and Ashi and was now trying to fix her weave. She burped a few times while doing this. ._.

Dori blinked, her grin turning upside down. She lowered her finger, her arm limply hanging by her side. ".....No. D: I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean it!!! I'm so sorry!!!!"

Psycho was still KO'd. .-.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:24 am

Ashitaka nodded approvingly and shook his head to the exit"Then let's go. Get drunk or hunt rabbits I don't fucking care let's just get out"-_- he said, raising a brow at Morgiana. ((*sings* SHE'S A LADEH! >: o ))

Peter kinda stared"Honey. You're scrubbing an already clean plate"._. he said, pointing at the plate she was cleaning. Blair had no chance against him, he was stubborn af too. The demi-god gently took the plate from Blair and took her hand in his instead, glancing down at her with questioning yet soft sunny eyes"What's wrong Blair? Did ... What I said... Truly hurt you?"

Alec giggled at his baby brother and handed him to Apollo"Keep him for me! Don't let him escape!"he ordered before zooming off to get Angie, leaving a rather confused, but bemused Apollo behind.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:56 am

"How about doing both?" Oliver grinned. ((Morgiana have made Oliver and Ashi get along. What is this madness. XD ))
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:52 am

(XD)

"Oh, yeah..... ._." Blair blinks, looking at their hands and frowning a bit. "No." She replied a bit grumpy before sighing, her gaze softening. "Well...yeah kind of. It doesn't matter. I'm fine."

"Qui Quuiiiiiiii!!! Raaaaar!!!" William squirmed quite a lot in Apollo's hands. >D

"Noooooooooo!!!" Angie ran away like crazy, rolling around an getting back up to run again.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next